• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
The United States is gone, toast,over. Stick a fork in us, we are done. Take a gander at this article.

I'm kinda thankful that I'm not alone in my misery. It would be a separate tragedy for me to know the world would continue on without me in a relatively happy state. Hopefully, sometime this year I can jump and feel that I'm escaping Hell and not just my own personal problems.

Out of Time

Out of Time

Jun 6, 2022
I think for me, the word illegal does it for me. I personally don't have issues with immigration that is done legally and according to our country's laws, customs, and culture. Every other country has laws protecting their borders, so why can't we? But I'm driven to rage pretty often having to throw elbows with people who don't even exist here on paper just to get through my day. I've had jobs where I've had to learn the tasks in Spanish because no one spoke English. But who can go to any other country and speak only English and expect to get by? It seems we as a country are ashamed of our past and now need to rectify that by being doormats? From where I sit, my government has said that my value as a citizen is to work and pay taxes so that we can fund people illegally crossing over into our home because it's prejudice to stop them. I've got a felony from 20 years ago and I can't own a gun or vote, but I guess thank God I can work and pay taxes, so I'm still American, right?

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I think it is a reflection of the differences that exist between the regions, although the USA is a disaster, they have been able to do things well in terms of the economy during the last decades, or that is the image they project. This causes other people from Latin American banana countries to see the USA as a perfect destination to seek a better quality of life given that their countries of origin are full of corruption and incompetent politicians.

Weebster

Weebster

Everyone is alone. Everyone is empty.
Mar 11, 2022
I think it is a reflection of the differences that exist between the regions, although the USA is a disaster, they have been able to do things well in terms of the economy during the last decades, or that is the image they project. This causes other people from Latin American banana countries to see the USA as a perfect destination to seek a better quality of life given that their countries of origin are full of corruption and incompetent politicians.
Why are they called banana countries?

Aren't you from Brazil? Would you illegally immigrate if your quality of life was poor?

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Why are they called banana countries?

Aren't you from Brazil? Would you illegally immigrate if your quality of life was poor?
It is a term that has a historical origin, it refers to an episode in Latin America where some foreign companies waged war against each other to gain control of the cultivation and market of bananas, a gold mine for many companies, especially from the USA. Companies like Dole were involved in these wars, they were obviously known by another name. Currently the term is used to refer to the Latin countries that were involved in these wars, in addition to referring in a humorous way to the situation of poverty in these countries.
That depends on the way I would emigrate, personally I don't like the idea of going through the Darien jungle so I don't really like the idea of emigrating that way

Last edited:
Reactions: Weebster
Asiam

Asiam

Nov 22, 2022
I think for me, the word illegal does it for me. I personally don't have issues with immigration that is done legally and according to our country's laws, customs, and culture. Every other country has laws protecting their borders, so why can't we? But I'm driven to rage pretty often having to throw elbows with people who don't even exist here on paper just to get through my day. I've had jobs where I've had to learn the tasks in Spanish because no one spoke English. But who can go to any other country and speak only English and expect to get by? It seems we as a country are ashamed of our past and now need to rectify that by being doormats? From where I sit, my government has said that my value as a citizen is to work and pay taxes so that we can fund people illegally crossing over into our home because it's prejudice to stop them. I've got a felony from 20 years ago and I can't own a gun or vote, but I guess thank God I can work and pay taxes, so I'm still American, right?
Sometimes doing it legally is a problem, too. Canada wants to let in 500k immigrants a year. The vast majority are Punjab. It's now a main asset to know Punjabi at any min wage job if you live in certain areas, and 95% of the workforce is Punjabi. My coworkers only speak Punjabi to eachother for hours and I'm jurt standing there.. And then about 1 in 20 customers can't speak English, only Punjabi. What happens to these cities in 5 years when there's 3 million more? So much requirement for Punjabi. And because these immigrants are young people who live with 10 other people in a basement suite, they pay less rent and are willing to work for less. They are the majority workforce at min wage jobs atm, honestly they seem like the majority everywhere. I'm against this legal mass immigration. Not to mention they favor other Punjab customers and give them discounts and stuff, but not to white Canadians. And they are bringing over sexist and homophobic culture, sadly. I've heard homophobic remarks at work because I'm gay.

I'm not racist, however Canada has a huge problem. Honestly America is doing a great job. My dad has lived there for 10 years and married an American five years ago, and still he's not a citizen. Wish he'd come back so I could afford to live.. Lol

Reactions: iwanttoleave2000
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
It is so obvious that a group of people are creating "migrancy" and normalizing "borderless socieities" for their own interests. As with everything this group of people touches, they go to great lengths hammering everyone's heads with supposed concern about ethics and helping others, so as to dupe the suckers into going along with it. If anything, they care insofar as it is actually harmful to others.

M

MideonNViscera

Student
Nov 26, 2021
I think the same thing I think about the legal immigrants to my country, Canada. Whatever they're fleeing from must be horrible, because there's certainly nothing good awaiting them here or there.

Reactions: Disappointered
Seiko

Seiko

"Nothing's gonna hurt you, baby."
Jul 9, 2021
I think we should have much better infrastructure in place for people to seek asylum legally.

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
I think we should have much better infrastructure in place for people to seek asylum legally.
I agree. There's a group of people who seem to harbor an opaque but crisp enthusiasm for creating wars leading to an excuse for pretending migrancy is suddenly an important new phenomenon, whereupon large groups of "migrants" who are neither legal immigrants nor by any stretch whatsoever would qualify as UN Convention refugees are "helped" by the super-empathetic group of people toward the western (white) nations, that are encouraged to view nationhood as passé. Concerns about how the migrants do once they arrive (and, in some cases, promptly disappear) is comparatively muted. They are so kind and love outsiders so very much, even willing to make the heavens fall (literally...) to give the migrants a premise for migrancy because they care so much, so it's just curious that they seem relatively absent once that goal is achieved. I mean it's almost like some of them are all too happy to watch societies implode from the diversity they claim is a strength (for everyone else but not for them). Which would be crazy because they've made sure we've been told and given very carefully studied deliberations about how they're the most ethical.

Last edited:
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Sometimes doing it legally is a problem, too. Canada wants to let in 500k immigrants a year. The vast majority are Punjab. It's now a main asset to know Punjabi at any min wage job if you live in certain areas, and 95% of the workforce is Punjabi. My coworkers only speak Punjabi to eachother for hours and I'm jurt standing there.. And then about 1 in 20 customers can't speak English, only Punjabi. What happens to these cities in 5 years when there's 3 million more? So much requirement for Punjabi. And because these immigrants are young people who live with 10 other people in a basement suite, they pay less rent and are willing to work for less. They are the majority workforce at min wage jobs atm, honestly they seem like the majority everywhere. I'm against this legal mass immigration. Not to mention they favor other Punjab customers and give them discounts and stuff, but not to white Canadians. And they are bringing over sexist and homophobic culture, sadly. I've heard homophobic remarks at work because I'm gay.

I'm not racist, however Canada has a huge problem. Honestly America is doing a great job. My dad has lived there for 10 years and married an American five years ago, and still he's not a citizen. Wish he'd come back so I could afford to live.. Lol
It's funny because the only reason white canadians exist is because they did the same thing to native americans, only 100x worse and with more murder.

FYI I'm gay and totally support this kind of mass migration.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I'm never sure what people mean by "illegal immigration" anymore. It's not illegal to seek asylum in the US without filling out a bunch of forms and waiting in a three-year queue first. You're allowed to show up unexpectedly, broke and desperate, and without your ID papers. That's pretty much the definition of what being an asylum seeker is.

If what you mean is people who cross the border to work under the table for wages well below the minimum, that's clearly exploitative and it shouldn't be happening. The problem is that nobody wants to pay for produce that was picked for what legal U.S. residents want to be paid, plus what Uncle Sam takes out. I don't know what to do about that, honestly. Food prices are stupid high as it is, and I expect that the under-the-table farm work industry is booming.