• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It's hard for me to choose.

Generally speaking, I am team cats.
I love these little killing machines.
In an alternate reality, cats rule the universe.
As a child I was mean to cats, but luckily that has changed.

As for other animals, I like penguins.
Flightless birds in general are fun.
Bears are also a great cuddle tool.
Sure, he can kill you with a wave of his hand, but it would be a cute death.
A painful death, but a lovely one.

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
I like dogs too, but my favorite animal and pet is honestly snakes. Specifically Ball Pythons, they are cute well mannered and make for fantastic pets and a great movie buddy.
Not to mention once they are fully grown there isn't a better neck massaging tool in the world than a python gently kneading your neck. Great for stress relief

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I love ragdoll cats. I also love Samoyed dogs.

When I was growing up, I hunted timber rattlesnakes for pocket money, and I have always thought that they are a really graceful animal.

Walter

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
I love ragdoll cats. I also love Samoyed dogs.

When I was growing up, I hunted timber rattlesnakes for pocket money, and I have always thought that they are a really graceful animal.

Walter
I own a seal bicolor Ragdoll cat... correction, I mean she owns me😆🐾🐾

• Love
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I own a seal bicolor Ragdoll cat... correction, I mean she owns me😆🐾🐾
WOW! I LOVE Ragdoll cats SO much! Traveling for work, now up to about 40 weeks a year, I would not want to have the poor cat in a cat hotel all that time, so right now no can do.

I am so very happy for you!!

Enjoy her for me please.

Walter

F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Any cats ever.
Also I shamelessly squeal over red pandas. They are the cutest.
I used to hate squirrels but where I live now has so many squirrels and I've started feeding them and making friends.

• Hugs
O

Orange Cat

Oct 19, 2023
I love all animals. My favorite animals are cats. I never met à cat I didn't love.

• Hugs
bieatmania

bieatmania

早く殺してくれ。
Dec 22, 2023
I miss my cat so much, my mom had allergy so they had to be taken away, sometime when I get sleep palalysis I hallucinate them rubbing to my body, it's exactly the same way they would wake up in midnight because they wanted attention from me.
I treated them horribly initially when they arrived, I have screamed at her but she somehow still liked me so much.
it's the only way I felt love from someone, or something.
I like pets more than human. I think I'm going to get back her somehow, I just realized how much they helped me while writing this.

• Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I probably lean more towards cats even though I am allergic to them. I do also like dogs though.

• Hugs
gingermacie

gingermacie

head in the clouds
Apr 5, 2024
I feel like dogs are divine healers. Their love is the most pure thing I've ever experienced.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere and vak
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
I used to hate squirrels but where I live now has so many squirrels and I've started feeding them and making friends.
Case in point this dude knows I have almonds for him and is passive-aggressively staring at me until I throw some into the yard 1000005477

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Any animal I don't have to care for. Not interested in that, especially not my lazy fucking neighbors' pets they themselves won't care for.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Last edited: