• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Cause sometimes you just feel tired.
You feel weak and when you feel weak you feel like you wanna just give up.
But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength
and just pull that shit out of you and get that motivation to not give up
and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

-Eminem Til I Collapse

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
That's when music was great, it's all trash now. I often listen to old music, it makes me think of the happy life I use to have. Whatever it takes for you to hold on and not ctb then hold it close. Nobody Really wants to ctb, we want to exist, but we get tired of the pain. I need to find something to hold on to.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
Sounds motivational. I guess that was the intent.
Those who want to hear this may find it uplifting.

~~~
I see it as a projection. Invert the situation (the lyrics), and the majority will criticize you for the message.

~~~
The music is good, I guess; it is top-tier for the early 2000s.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Sounds motivational. I guess that was the intent.
Those who want to hear this may find it uplifting.

~~~
I see it as a projection. Invert the situation (the lyrics), and the majority will criticize you for the message.

~~~
The music is good, I guess; it is top-tier for the early 2000s.
What's the invert?

Reactions: sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
d9dxrw4-9dd3e698-6ecf-483d-8940-a7030d54fa8d.png

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I don't 'gotta' do anything. It's a choice. If the reward still seems worth it- fine. If you still feel obligation to keep trying for the sake of others or whatever- fine but, ultimately it's a choice. My choice. I don't need to be told to 'try harder'. When I want something, that's all the motivation I need to work hard towards it. But sure- if you want to recover then, you'll likely need to keep trying and try harder if the current effort isn't working.

Ironically, suicide takes effort too and shit loads of courage. Kind of ironic that I'm going to have to give myself a similar pep talk if I ever get the courage to do it. For me: quit living your shitty life you don't actually want to live day to day. Time to make true on what you've been intending for over 30 years. Time to put your plan into action.

That's the irony of all this I find. Suicide isn't a passive act. It's quite often a very violent act that flies in the face of everything we've been taught. Ok, we may be hoping to quit suffering in our lives but, we'll likely have to go through pain and fear to get there. It isn't exactly giving up. It's taking the biggest risk we've probably ever taken in our lives.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I know. What's the invert of the lyrics?

Asked ChatGPT:

You feel strong, and when you feel strong, you feel like you want to keep pushing.
But you must look outside yourself, you must lose that inner strength
and simply push that stuff into you and find that demotivation to give up
and be a quitter, no matter how much you want to stand tall on your feet and succeed.

~~~
It is sad that it is censored and will not go further than that...

But also kinda funny and silly, haha

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I don't 'gotta' do anything. It's a choice. If the reward still seems worth it- fine. If you still feel obligation to keep trying for the sake of others or whatever- fine but, ultimately it's a choice. My choice. I don't need to be told to 'try harder'. When I want something, that's all the motivation I need to work hard towards it. But sure- if you want to recover then, you'll likely need to keep trying and try harder if the current effort isn't working.

Ironically, suicide takes effort too and shit loads of courage. Kind of ironic that I'm going to have to give myself a similar pep talk if I ever get the courage to do it. For me: quit living your shitty life you don't actually want to live day to day. Time to make true on what you've been intending for over 30 years. Time to put your plan into action.

That's the irony of all this I find. Suicide isn't a passive act. It's quite often a very violent act that flies in the face of everything we've been taught. Ok, we may be hoping to quit suffering in our lives but, we'll likely have to go through pain and fear to get there. It isn't exactly giving up. It's taking the biggest risk we've probably ever taken in our lives.
Screenshot 20240420 1529382

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I meant what I said. Hot garbage. Plenty of actually decent music out there and Eminem is not it

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
Not anymore. No decent music since early 2010s. It's all ghetto garbage musik now. The equivalent of 🎵 hakuna matata 🎵 blaring across the airwaves
Don't know if you're trying to be situationally unaware or not, but whatever the masses consume has always been shit, regardless of the year in question. Usually a good indicator something may be good if less than 10k people know about it.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
Don't know if you're trying to be situationally unaware or not, but whatever the masses consume has always been shit, regardless of the year in question. Usually a good indicator something may be good if less than 10k people know about it.
What about Mozart? He was loved by all. Was he shit?

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
What about Mozart? He was loved by all. Was he shit?
I don't know if you realize this but the way we look at music retrospectively is vastly different than how it was looked in its time
I don't know if you realize this but the way we look at music retrospectively is vastly different than how it was looked in its time
Furthermore, Mozart was such a procrastinator he didn't finish Don Giovanni until the morning it premiered

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I don't know if you realize this, but you're pretentious.

Furthermore, Mozart was such a procrastinator he didn't finish Don Giovanni until the morning it premiered
Mozart didn't need discipline to be great.

Last edited: