• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Most reliable is probably hanging or jumping but both are quite gruesome sights.

Most reliable but less gruesome are probably inert gases or something like fentanyl.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
I want a method that's at least somewhat peaceful and not blood splattering gory. I owe to myself that much at least.
CO gas, SN, Tourniquet method, partial hanging. All methods have some gore aspect to them though. Most of these will leave you looking blue all around and pale. No suicide ever looks perfectly gore-free. Youre ending your life, its going to be at least a little gruesome.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
honestly? ... none.

i don't know... there's ones that are quicker, less painful - 'efficient'. but as long as SI is hardwired into humans brains and as long as suicide continues to be a difficult thing to access... each suicide is faced kind of with the same thing. it's not the dying that is so much the hard part. in my opinion at least, it's the preparation and moments before.

Reactions: davidtorez
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Gun, if done properly and with the right caliber and type of ammunition
Mostly correct, but there are people who shot themselves in the head and still survived. The bad news is they lost a good functioning part of their brain, their vision, hearing, and ended up as an extreme vegetable altogether. It better to do it with combining other methods like jumping+shooting or shooting+drowning etc at the same time.

Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
Mostly correct, but there are people who shot themselves in the head and still survived. The bad news is they lost a good functioning part of their brain, their vision, hearing, and ended up as an extreme vegetable altogether. It better to do it with combining other methods like jumping+shooting or shooting+drowning etc at the same time.
I agree, but if done properly, it's very nearly foolproof.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Shotgun blast into the mouth to take out the brain stem. Hands down. As close to 100% as you can get. It really is 100%, but can't be called 100% because of "unknown unknowns". Nothing is 100% in this world. It's 99.9999999999999% a certain death.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Euthanasia/Assisted suicide
Shotgun blast to the head
Jumping from a very high height. (150ft+ onto a rock hard surface)
Train method if done correctly. (Train going very quickly and connecting with your skull).

SevenDayWeekend

SevenDayWeekend

Feb 13, 2023
I think whatever method you choose the final moments will be of realisation, regret, panic and pain. The thing most of us want is to reduce as much as possible that window of terror.

There are lots of ways to die that are 100% - have someone cut your head off for example, but if you want to do it alone, privately AND with that window of terror being as short as possible, you are limiting your methods considerably. Then factor in cost and availability, you are limiting yourself even further. This is why i think most of us are still here - if it was easy, pain-free, worry-free and quick, this forum would likely not exist.