• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
I can't legally buy a gun so I was curious if anyone on here had any ideas how I can get a gun along with bullets for it here in the united states. I don't care if it's an illegal way to obtain a gun as long as it doesn't involve me robbing a gun store lol. Also I'm located in FL. I'm not sure about FL rules. I've tried to look up info about private sellers but still am getting two different opposing types of information.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i've kept illegal firearms for decades. how did i get them? won't apply to you. just go to some shady neighborhood and try to get chummy. get to know them and ask around.

approach slowly - like stay on the outskirts. they will see you. may take a while but such as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: HereTomorrow
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
i've kept illegal firearms for decades. how did i get them? won't apply to you. just go to some shady neighborhood and try to get chummy. get to know them and ask around.

approach slowly - like stay on the outskirts. they will see you. may take a while but such as it is.
It's almost like you're telling the OP how to obtain illegal guns and how to "effectively" CTB at the same time....................🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024

What about in Canada ? How would someone who about sourcing one of the street?
Sometimes I fear for my life. I have a psychotic stalker who has been bothering me for years. I think I should get one just in case.
So
I can't legally buy a gun so I was curious if anyone on here had any ideas how I can get a gun along with bullets for it here in the united states. I don't care if it's an illegal way to obtain a gun as long as it doesn't involve me robbing a gun store lol. Also I'm located in FL. I'm not sure about FL rules. I've tried to look up info about private sellers but still am getting two different opposing types of information.
Florida should be easier. Be careful not to get ripped off, I've heard a fair share of stories about this. Also is there anyway to source them online ?

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
It's almost like you're telling the OP how to obtain illegal guns and how to "effectively" CTB at the same time....................🤣🤣🤣🤣
did i go too far?

It's almost like you're telling the OP how to obtain illegal guns and how to "effectively" CTB at the same time....................🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
c'mon it's not like i try to.. i dunno make a person not to do whatever they choose. mostly i read some things and pick out flaws,