• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello there!
I've got a question! Does anyone know about OD with Domperidone? I know that the lethal dose of it - 0.5G and if it would mixed with some other meds - it should work anyway. And domperidone became illegal in US and some EU countries 'cause of the heart attack due to using of Domperidone.
Anyone tries CTB with it? Or what's your thinking about it?
P.s I still try to ctb. And search for methods😅

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Can't find any reports of fatalities involving domperidone OD. It was withdrawn in the US because of rare cardiac effects but the EU thought they were insignificant so very unlikely to occur by the sound of it. Doesn't sound like a useful option.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Domperidone isn't medicine for stomach?
Yeah, it's anti-vomiting tablets. This tablet affects the heart beat and in gross amount may occur disorders of the cardiovascular system: heart rhythm disorders and cardiac arrest. And it occurs cases of sudden cardiac death. Max daily dose of it is 30mg. So that's why domperidone is banned in some countries. In Central Asia it's easy to get.
And as I can see - no one uses it for CTB(
Best to use it with sn
I can't get SN anyway)
Can't find any reports of fatalities involving domperidone OD. It was withdrawn in the US because of rare cardiac effects but the EU thought they were insignificant so very unlikely to occur by the sound of it. Doesn't sound like a useful option.
Yeah, but why countries banned it? The doctors find that it occurs sadden deaths. Yeah, it seems mostly that those cases were accidental overdose.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Arthur Fleck
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Yeah, but why countries banned it? The doctors find that it occurs sadden deaths. Yeah, it seems mostly that those cases were accidental overdose.
Sorry but I think you are mistaken. The cardiac effects are rare side effects (more likely with higher doses and in those with preexisting cardiac problems like QT prolongation or mitral valve prolapse).

Reports an odds ratio of 2-10 for sudden cardiac death with domperidone use, the higher end for higher daily doses, meaning it's more likely but still rare. I can't find any case reports at all for domperidone overdose resulting in fatality. The evidence for the cardiac side effects comes from large studies of people taking it over the long term.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Sorry but I think you are mistaken. The cardiac effects are rare side effects (more likely with higher doses and in those with preexisting cardiac problems like QT prolongation or mitral valve prolapse).

Reports an odds ratio of 2-10 for sudden cardiac death with domperidone use, the higher end for higher daily doses, meaning it's more likely but still rare. I can't find any case reports at all for domperidone overdose resulting in fatality. The evidence for the cardiac side effects comes from large studies of people taking it over the long term.
Thanks! I'll read it. Anyway, I think it's interesting topic to thought) but why it's banned, I know domperidone was used about 100 years and all this time it's all right, but one day US gov decided to ban it. They ban it but don't ban caffeine for selling to individuals lol.

• Informative
Reactions: Arthur Fleck
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Thanks! I'll read it. Anyway, I think it's interesting topic to thought) but why it's banned, I know domperidone was used about 100 years and all this time it's all right, but one day US gov decided to ban it. They ban it but don't ban caffeine for selling to individuals lol.
It increases the risk of sudden cardiac death from 2-10x (average 70% increase according to Wikipedia). So if your chance of SCD is 6.8 per 100,000 person years without domperidone it could be as high as 68 per 100,000 PY while taking it. That's still pretty rare which is why it only showed up in large scale studies in the last ten years or so. What governments choose to ban often seems pretty arbitrary. It's usually a reaction to something: the study results in this case or the hysteria around SN used in CTB for e.g.