SelmaJezkova10

SelmaJezkova10

Amorphous and useless thing
May 24, 2021
Selma Jezkova is the name of a character from a movie called "Dancer in the Dark", I don't identify with her or anything, I just really like the name and the movie, it's one of my favorites.

Reactions: whitefeather and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
A song

Lets fly away out of this world
If only... :aw:
Selma Jezkova is the name of a character from a movie called "Dancer in the Dark", I don't identify with her or anything, I just really like the name and the movie, it's one of my favorites.
Why does Dancer in the Dark sound so familiar to me? I'm gonna have to Google it.

Otto

Otto

Student
Sep 10, 2018
Mine is very simple

Otto is the bus driver on the Simpsons

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, Pookie and AloeGarten
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
mine is the old soundcloud username of an artist i like. his name is spelt 'garten' but i spelled it garden. oops

Reactions: Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
mine is the old soundcloud username of an artist i like. his name is spelt 'garten' but i spelled it garden. oops
I found an "aloegarten" on YouTube but can't be sure if it's the one you're referring to?
Does the music sound very chilled in general?

The piece I listened to reminds me of the type of music you can listen to while relaxing in nature and taking shrooms.

SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
Just my partners pet name for me with 'sad' added.

• Hugs
Reactions: a_defect and Pookie
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
I found an "aloegarten" on YouTube but can't be sure if it's the one you're referring to?
Does the music sound very chilled in general?

The piece I listened to reminds me of the type of music you can listen to while relaxing in nature and taking shrooms.
funny u should say that, im on acid rn lol

and yea thats him. hes called ecco2k right now, aloegarten on yt shows some of his old music. my fav song of his is peroxide :)

• Love
AndromedaZ

AndromedaZ

Oct 6, 2020
I don't even remember this username, I started using it back when urbandead.com was fairly new

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
The story behind my nick is quite short, I had no idea what nick to pick, I prefered something I've never used yet.

I really liked the word "Elysium". Partially because it's the place of eternal hapiness, where people can peacefully rest, without any suffering or desires (if allowed to enter here of course)- the place where you also don't remember anything from your past.
Also because how it sounds to me. I really like this world. Might be a bit weird I think, but yeah. In my opinion it sounds kinda relaxing.

I'm searching for such a place, it seems that there's nothing what can finally release me from my suffering, as long as I'm alive. I really wanted to believe that there may be some other means to make my problems more bearable, to feel able to do something more productive than laying on my bed for the half the day, to be released/healed from my traumas which completely shattered my life (not sure if they are exact traumas for sure).
But I think as long as I'm alive, I'll never find what I'm looking for. That's why I picked nick "Searcher of Elysium" (might not be correct in english though, I'm not sure).

PS @Searcher of Elysium: I wanted to post a message on your profile wall but for some reason I can't, it won't let me :-(

Reactions: Elysium Searcher
Elysium Searcher

Elysium Searcher

Longing for eternal sleep
Jun 12, 2021
PS @Searcher of Elysium: I wanted to post a message on your profile wall but for some reason I can't, it won't let me :-(

I just changed settings. If you want to, feel free to post whatever you want :happy:

EraseRewind

EraseRewind

Circling the drain
May 13, 2020
EraseRewind - I wish I could.

• Hugs
S

sugarfreejelly

May 19, 2021
I have an eat1ng d1sorder and it's my safe food.
duh.

• Hugs
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
I just changed settings. If you want to, feel free to post whatever you want :happy:
Now it's completely inaccessible. When I click on your profile it says "This member limits who may view their full profile" so I can't see your profile at all. Do you have some sort of vendetta against me? If you hate me for some reason, could I ask you a huge favour - please shoot me in the back of the head execution style. Thanks in advance. :haha:

• Yay!
  • Aww..
Reactions: whitefeather and Elysium Searcher
Elysium Searcher

Elysium Searcher

Jun 12, 2021
Now it's completely inaccessible. When I click on your profile it says "This member limits who may view their full profile" so I can't see your profile at all. Do you have some sort of vendetta against me? If you hate me for some reason, could I ask you a huge favour - please shoot me in the back of the head execution style. Thanks in advance. :haha:

bruuuh :(

I think I'm more retarded than I thought xD

Ok I see a problem, solved, you can post now. I'm so sorry ;-;

Unfortunately I have nothing to shoot anybody, and If I had, I would shot myself first :))
If again something doesn't work, tell me xD

Last edited:
  • Yay!
LetsFlyAway

LetsFlyAway

Wandering Cat
Jun 2, 2021
The story behind my nick is quite short, I had no idea what nick to pick, I prefered something I've never used yet.

I really liked the word "Elysium". Partially because it's the place of eternal hapiness, where people can peacefully rest, without any suffering or desires (if allowed to enter here of course)- the place where you also don't remember anything from your past.
Also because how it sounds to me. I really like this world. Might be a bit weird I think, but yeah. In my opinion it sounds kinda relaxing.

I'm searching for such a place, it seems that there's nothing what can finally release me from my suffering, as long as I'm alive. I really wanted to believe that there may be some other means to make my problems more bearable, to feel able to do something more productive than laying on my bed for the half the day, to be released/healed from my traumas which completely shattered my life (not sure if they are exact traumas for sure).
But I think as long as I'm alive, I'll never find what I'm looking for. That's why I picked nick "Searcher of Elysium" (might not be correct in english though, I'm not sure).
I thought it is from a movie "elysium"

Elysium Searcher

Elysium Searcher

Jun 12, 2021
I thought it is from a movie "elysium"

Honestly, I didn't know about the movie :)).
I don't watch movies at all, but if it's something worth watching, well...
Did you watch it by any chance?

LetsFlyAway

LetsFlyAway

Wandering Cat
Jun 2, 2021
Honestly, I didn't know about the movie :)).
I don't watch movies at all, but if it's something worth watching, well...
Did you watch it by any chance?
It is a good movie to me.

In 2154, the rich live in Elysium, an advanced space station, while the others thrive in poverty on Earth. Max begins a journey to Elysium to change the fate of humans on Earth and restore equality.

Reactions: Pookie and Elysium Searcher
Elysium Searcher

Elysium Searcher

Jun 12, 2021

In 2154, the rich live in Elysium, an advanced space station, while the others thrive in poverty on Earth. Max begins a journey to Elysium to change the fate of humans on Earth and restore equality.

Sounds good, I like the movies with such setting. Will watch tomorrow!

L

Less_Negative

Less is more.
Apr 25, 2021
I've been told that I am a negative person or that I drown myself in a glass of water for as long as I remember.
So my name is basically the opposite of what I am. Someone that is less negative than their current self, if that makes any sense at all.

• Hugs
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
bruuuh :(

I think I'm more retarded than I thought xD

Ok I see a problem, solved, you can post now. I'm so sorry ;-;

Unfortunately I have nothing to shoot anybody, and If I had, I would shot myself first :))
If again something doesn't work, tell me xD
Nooo, you're not retarded and no apologies needed. It took me some time to get used to the site too.

• Love
Reactions: Elysium Searcher
kerokeroka

kerokeroka

Kerokero:8068 我正在学习中文, 我虽然不擅长..
Oct 3, 2019
Its from kero kero bonito.

• Love
succor

succor

tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Oct 28, 2020
What I desperately hope I can provide to others. What I desperately wish I had.

• Love
Reactions: whitefeather, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
EraseRewind - I wish I could.
Same here. Is it from that song Erase & Rewind by The Cardigans? (I think they're called The Cardigans but I could be mistaken.)
funny u should say that, im on acid rn lol

and yea thats him. hes called ecco2k right now, aloegarten on yt shows some of his old music. my fav song of his is peroxide :)
You've got to be kidding me! You were on acid as we spoke? Hope you enjoyed your trip.

I've seen the movie too, I enjoyed it.

Last edited:
return2dreamland

return2dreamland

₊✩‧₊ ˃ᴗ˂
May 16, 2021
my online alias is fate, and i often write "[character] loves you" as a little positive vandalism in various online and irl spaces. i put two and two together, and "fatelovesyou" was born <3

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
my online alias is fate, and i often write "[character] loves you" as a little positive vandalism in various online and irl spaces. i put two and two together, and "fatelovesyou" was born <3
Pretty obvious that you're a "creative." I used to be one but life circumstances stomped me deep into the dirt.
I've been told that I am a negative person or that I drown myself in a glass of water for as long as I remember.
So my name is basically the opposite of what I am. Someone that is less negative than their current self, if that makes any sense at all.
Are you aspiring to be less negative or have you given up hope?

• Love
Reactions: return2dreamland
return2dreamland

return2dreamland

₊✩‧₊ ˃ᴗ˂
May 16, 2021
Pretty obvious that you're a "creative." I used to be one but life circumstances stomped me deep into the dirt.

Are you aspiring to be less negative or have you given up hope?
thank you. my (stale excuse of) creativity is all i have left. i hope life is kinder to you from now on. ^_^

• Hugs
Xerneas

Xerneas

Apr 1, 2021
Famous bands often have interesting stories behind what made them come up with their band names. In the same vein, I've seen many interesting/creative usernames on SS and was wondering what the thought process behind them were or events/movies/songs that inspired you to choose your username. Obviously suicide would be one such reason...

I'll start: I was going through a hellish time and feeling incredibly ill with very high pain levels and would've done anything to escape the pain. My prescription painkillers weren't working. So I was Googling different ctb methods and inevitably stumbled upon SS. I was desperate to join and couldn't think clearly due to the pain, so I just chose a username that was the first word to pop into my head, which bizarrely happened to be the word "Pookie." There was simply no thinking process behind it.

Now your turn. (Obviously don't give away too many identifying/personal details as we all know this is a public forum.)
i am merely a pokemon

• Love
Seiba

Seiba

Arcanist
Jun 13, 2021
The character from a visual novel I read is largely referred to saber but seiba by some of the fans due to how it's said in japanese (I think that's the reason.)

Pookie

Pookie

Oct 18, 2020
The character from a visual novel I read is largely referred to saber but seiba by some of the fans due to how it's said in japanese (I think that's the reason.)

Nice name. What's the title of the visual novel?
thank you. my (stale excuse of) creativity is all i have left. i hope life is kinder to you from now on. ^_^
Thank you, that's so kind of you to say. x