Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
Sigh, as a kid I always looked for 1 player board games. Advance Hero Quest represent. Back in the 90's I had a disconnected pager, and I would pretend to talk to someone on pay phones, while holding it. Just typing that was cringe.. Lately, I noticed I haven't unsubscribed to some emails just so I can hear my phone go off.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I have a plastic skeleton in my hallway which I call Mr. Bones. One night when I came home drunk and depressed I gave him a long and sincere hug because I felt harrowingly lonely and had no one else to hug.

• Hugs
Reactions: Bigpink and Throwawaysoul
AloeGarten

AloeGarten

magicka
May 14, 2021
listen to gf asmr, kiss my arm and hug my pillow to pretend im not sleeping alone. that, and the suicide attempts that you cant tell anyone about. but thats already been said

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I have a plastic skeleton in my hallway which I call Mr. Bones. One night when I came home drunk and depressed I gave him a long and sincere hug because I felt harrowingly lonely and had no one else to hug.
Your post made me so sad and sorry for you. I too am alone, BUT I, same as you, have our global family to help us and I LOVE our entire global family including YOU. You are such a thoughtful, warm and kind soul, that it makes me cry thinking of how nice you are to everyone here. Please take care and I am sending you lots of hugs, smiles and a beautiful sunny weekend. Walter

• Love
Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Your post made me so sad and sorry for you. I too am alone, BUT I, same as you, have our global family to help us and I LOVE our entire global family including YOU. You are such a thoughtful, warm and kind soul, that it makes me cry thinking of how nice you are to everyone here. Please take care and I am sending you lots of hugs, smiles and a beautiful sunny weekend. Walter

Thanks. You're the wise and kind father figure this community needs. Take care of yourself, Walter.

• Love
Reactions: whywere
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
While I was not "alone" per se, it still felt pretty lonely. At my elementary and highschool graduation, my parents are expecting friends will take pictures with me post-ceremony. At my elementary school graduation, barely anybody wanted to have pictures with me. I remember asking someone desperately asking them "Do you want to take picture with me?", and the answer was no. There are few after a few minute searches. It was not a good day at all for me. There are total of only 6 pictures with my friends.

In the post-ceremony of my highschool graduation, almost the same story happened. The difference was I was not desperately asking for pictures, instead I was finding my already few friends I've made. At the time, I don't know how to smile, so I look stupid AF. There are only total of 10 pictures with my friends.

Looking back at it, I'm a worthless person since I don't have a lot of friends. My parents are heartbroken since their boy is awkward and not sociable. I want to forget this, be forgotten and die.

B

BlankUser

Mage
Apr 24, 2021
Imagining I'm an actress starring in my favorite movies.

Rayzieka

Rayzieka

Not Really Here
Apr 28, 2021
Play chess all alone.
Drinking alone.
Imagine people are watching shows/movies with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Taki and Sensei