Take care of yourself šŸ–¤

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pone, MarsProxy, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Easy answer for me. By far being disabled. Trying to live disabled when everything is so hard or impossible in inhumane America.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: pone, Aim, myusername890 and 11 others
Upvote 0
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Constant physical pain. Going on 7 years now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: myusername890, MarsProxy, AInilam and 3 others
Upvote 0
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
Trying to find myself in a world where everything moves so quickly. You wake up one day and suddenly you're on the precipice of a new life and you don't know how to adapt to that.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarsProxy and Kit1
Upvote 0
D

DeadHead

Belief is the enemy of knowledge
Aug 20, 2023
Knowing I have a brain tumour that's getting bigger all the time in a closed space (my skull) with nowhere to go other than put pressure on my nerves and brain and the many chronic symptoms experienced while being fucked over by a corrupt medical system.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: MarsProxy, AInilam, Kit1 and 2 others
Upvote 0
Heem wasnt there

Heem wasnt there

Missing You
Dec 8, 2023
Trauma. Trauma alone is a horrible thing. But my trauma involves seeing someone I loved die. So the grief mixes with that. And then having every memory of your loved one seemingly tainted with flash-backs of their death? It's painful. Not to mention so many people are not trauma-informed outside of mental illness spheres, and that isolation and misunderstanding just further adds to the pain.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MarsProxy, AInilam, Kit1 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Being a failure.

It was in the past but there was a point where anyone you asked would say I had no future, a time where I admitted to being depressed and I'd get told I was worthless. Someone would say "come eat with us" and as I'd sit down they'd stand up and walk away. People would confess they liked be then beg me not to go out with them because they're friends dared them. I had no SI when I attempted back then.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pone, MarsProxy, Kit1 and 1 other person
Upvote 0
EternalšŸŒˆRainbow

EternalšŸŒˆRainbow

ā™” āœØ ā™” šŸŒø ā™” šŸ’– ā™” šŸŒˆ ā™”
Apr 2, 2022
Loss, grief, abandonment, death of a loved one. I put it all together because it's the same whole situation, seen from different perspectives. I never imagined my life would ever turn out like this and I would end up in this daily hell.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Heem wasnt there, MarsProxy, AInilam and 2 others
Upvote 0
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(į“—_ į“—怂)
Nov 25, 2023
The shit I've been through for the last year. Abusive husband, international laws that make you feel powerless and insignificant. Extreme regret...

Reactions: Kit1
Upvote 0
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Deaths of loved ones. Growing up with a (suspected) narcissist.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarsProxy and Kit1
Upvote 0
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Being alive

Reactions: myusername890, Kit1 and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Losing loved ones to death is hell unbearable torture that could go on for a long time . Also is a broken heart from a romantic break up . I've been through both. That is just one reason not to get into a romantic relationship the pain of the breakup . but you have people wishing for and pushing everyone to get into a romantic relationship.

People might think I'm bsing but imo there are even worse tortures than those I mentioned above. Imagine the worst torture u can then multiply it by a billion times worse and that is still not as bad as it really is going through such unbearable hell unbearable pain that won't let up even for a second the peak of the worst pain and lasts for weeks months or years. I mean if there is even an 1% chance of such an unimaginable hell..... I'm not talking about some fictional afterlife hell but torture here on earth as a living sentient being

Imo the normies prolifers and even some in this site invalidate our suffering and the worst tortures imaginable every time they say life is good, or that this or that is enjoyable. As if watching a dumb clickbait youtube video , looking at a sunset, or even eating a sandwich makes it worthwhile going through the worst torture imaginable which can happen imo to any sentient animal. None of that "pleasurable" garbage is worth going through the death of a loved one or pet dying nor going through the worst unbearable every second without letup torture . Imo u can't separate the supposed fun things from the worst pain possible they are both part of life and the odds are something horrible will happen. But everywhere we see constant pervasive focus on all the supposed pleasurable things but never on the really horrible things that can happen

To add insult to injury they mention that because some of us comment that "life is bad" that we are evil , trolls , encouraging suicide, instead of what we are doing telling the truth.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome, MarsProxy and Kit1
Upvote 0
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Still trying to work out how I live with child sexual abuse knowing that there were horrible men who raped, tortured and gave me hell since before Incould speak or run. Trying to work out how such behaviour can exist, how many others covered up etc..,

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Aim, MarsProxy and pthnrdnojvsc
Upvote 0
MarsProxy

MarsProxy

Nov 27, 2023
I feel so lost and alone without my partner. His death is the worst thing to happen in my entire life, yet now he doesn't have to suffer. I don't want to live anymore. Not without him.

• Love
Reactions: Aim and Kit1
Upvote 0
idkrat

idkrat

Deluded rat
Dec 18, 2023
SA and living with abuser, sister comparing me with him since in her words i'm just weird like him.
Also autism, bullying and overall being really clumsy.
Trauma after trauma, i'm diagnosed with PTSD so living it's a hell sometimes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and MarsProxy
Upvote 0
WeDontKnowTheFuture

WeDontKnowTheFuture

Student
Feb 3, 2023
For me it is loneliness and regrets.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Kit1 and MarsProxy
Upvote 0
F

fightingforchoice

Sep 14, 2023
The pain of losing the love of my life and the future I want due to my own unconsciousness and immaturity

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aim, Kit1 and MarsProxy
Upvote 0
O

oddetoad

Arcanist
Nov 25, 2023
Recovering from drug induced psychosis..
Took like 4? Years to get myself back on my feet

Shit hit me like a truck haha
Hadn't touched any drugs up until age 21 then a guy introduced me and yeah that happened

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Knowing that I cannot easily free myself from this flesh prison that was imposed. It's a curse to exist in this hellish reality, existence is the problem, it really disgusts me how existence doesn't come with an permanent offswitch to find peace from all the suffering existing causes.

Reactions: Kit1 and myusername890
Upvote 0
U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
The loss of my baby

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ringo99, Aim and Kit1
Upvote 0