• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

The_forever_sleep

Nov 2, 2018
I'm not afraid of what happens next because I believe that when we die, it's just eternal nothingness. I'm afraid of failing my CTB attempt and fucking things up even more for myself. Plus I don't even have a proper method.

I'm right there with you. I'm afraid of eternal nothingness too. I also don't have any sort of proper method available to me right now. I keep trying to convince myself to focus and get a method prepared, but I just idly sit where I am every day. I want to avoid further struggles and suffering from mental illness, but borderline personality disorder is keeping me alive as much as it is killing me.

_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
A few things. Fear of death. Sure I've inflicted pain upon myself countless times, but to actually go all the way with it? I'm a coward through and through, even though I want to end it all ever so badly. I don't even have a proper place and method to do it. I don't have any private spaces that I wouldn't be found extremely quick. I also don't have any funds.

On top of it all, there's one person in my life I'm not so sure would be ok if I did ctb. He's nearly just as broken as I am, only he is absolutely against ctb.

D

Despondent_One

Sep 27, 2020
How old is your mum?
Have you considered asking her to go with you? If she loses you her life will be destroyed. I wish my daughter had told me she was going to do it I'd be gone now, with her. Xx
We actually joke about it all the time. She's 76 and I don't know how much time she has left. She could go tomorrow or in another 20 years. I think if she had a veritable terminal illness then that might be feasible.

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
We actually joke about it all the time. She's 76 and I don't know how much time she has left. She could go tomorrow or in another 20 years. I think if she had a veritable terminal illness then that might be feasible.
Would it be feasible if she lost you? Would she want to go on without you?
My daughter and I used to talk about it. She always said if I went first she'd be right behind me. And I said if she went first I wouldn't be far behind her. I have things to sort out before I can join her, but I just wish she'd told me she was leaving I'd have preferred to go with her, than live with this agony. We've just had her inquest. Now I need to sort some other things out then I can go join her.
A lot of mums want to leave as well if they lose a child to suicide. Plenty do. So might be worth talking about seriously with your mum? Xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Dude1983

Jan 8, 2020
the last hope that this stupid Doctors make a surgery on me and leave me ion a bearable state, i reqally think they are late, im so furious, and my fuking time is so close
I'm afraid spirituality is right and that you had a ''soul contract'' I know I will ctb eventually. I'm afraid of life and that this is what it is.
I shit on that "soul contract", lets see what happends with that contract when i drink 10 g of N, and 2 g of cyanide

Last edited:
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I don't want to hurt my family is part of the reason I haven't CTB. I also have this hope that God will take me home soon, and for some strange reason I feel like He will.

• Hugs
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I can't seem to get partial to work, I can't afford N rn and I am too gutless to stab myself (method I'm considering).

As for the afterlife... idk I'll take my chances.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
DepressoEspresso

DepressoEspresso

Dec 27, 2019
Personally, I'm only here for others. That is the only reason I still choose to be here. I can't leave knowing the pain I would cause. So I just choose to go on... It sucks knowing I won't ever feel happy. So far, stimulants (as prescribed) are the only thing that makes life semi-tolerable.

killmejacee

killmejacee

Sep 25, 2020
A couple things, I don't want to feel like a burden after my death so I want to be able to cover all of my funeral costs and shit like that. Also some of the things I'm interested in, I hate that I won't be able to see them progress and become better, but I also hate my life and it's not enough to keep me alive.

• Hugs
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
No I'm not afraid of an afterlife. I don't believe in any. The only thing holding me back is a couple family members and my devastation about how I'll hurt them. Fear of failure is always there but lower on list.

• Hugs
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
I'm an atheist with no belief in a post-mortem existence. The main deterrents along with the survival instinct are family and my pet cat. I'm also a coin collector. You hear of those suicide contracts where someone won't do anything silly because they've got to carry out a specific course of action.

C

Cakes

She/Her
Oct 25, 2020
My two little dogs keep me here. I have no friends and my family isn't the best. My boyfriend took his life in June. I'm so scared of living and dying.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
My two little dogs keep me here. I have no friends and my family isn't the best. My boyfriend took his life in June. I'm so scared of living and dying.
I'm sorry for your loss. :heart:

Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
The only reason I'm not dead yet is because I'm lazy and I worry too much. I know after this is just nothingness, but I wish there was something. I wish, maybe, in an afterlife, I'd be fixed and loved again… Maybe I can go to a timeline where I never hurt my friend, and we could be happy again