• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

-Focusedarkness-

-Focusedarkness-

“Nothing can cure the soul but the senses."
Oct 2, 2020
For me, I am afraid, I am afraid of whats to come in the after life. I've had everything I needed for almost a month now. I am worried that when I do try then I may not succeed with it. I had a date set to leave. But, I couldn't bring myself to it for these reasons. What are your answers?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Failure, the possibility of nothing afterwards (I'm not talking an eternity, just long enough to make sure my loved ones are ok so a few years or until they themselves die depending on how the afterlife is for me) but the biggest most complicated thing..... I don't want to die. I never have. I just want this suffering to stop.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I don't want to die. I have too many interests. I still have the internet and can spend my days researching things to my heart's content. But I'm in too much non stop pain.

Last edited:
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm not afraid of what happens next because I believe that when we die, it's just eternal nothingness. I'm afraid of failing my CTB attempt and fucking things up even more for myself. Plus I don't even have a proper method.

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
I don't want to die. I have too many interests. I still have the internet and can spend my days researching things to my heart's content. But I'm in too much non stop pain.
same here..my problem is pain :(
I'm not afraid of what happens next because I believe that when we die, it's just eternal nothingness. I'm afraid of failing my CTB attempt and fucking things up even more for myself. Plus I don't even have a proper method.
keep on mond my offer :)

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Interesting. That's precisely why I'm in so much pain. Because I didn't. Ridiculous I know

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Iseeblue_711

Iseeblue_711

Oct 4, 2020
For me, I am afraid, I am afraid of whats to come in the after life. I've had everything I needed for almost a month now. I am worried that when I do try then I may not succeed with it. I had a date set to leave. But, I couldn't bring myself to it for these reasons. What are your answers?
First of all, I m scared that after, there is nothing and I won t get to meet my father, which is the most important reason I m doing it in the first place, that if I don t succeed, who s gonna find me(an elder person) is gonna have a heart attack and I ll have to live with it, the regret of not meeting my bff in rl and maybe some experiences that I ll never experience(like, I ve never had a boyfriend, I never did drugs and that s because I didn t have the oportunit, not because I didn t want to, and some other things)

Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Fear of the unknown. I think that my over the top anxiety is SI's best mate.

I think too - I'm apparently the most stubborn person anyone has ever met, and I keep thinking I can turn my sh*t around and at times this discourages me from throwing in the towel.

Throw in enough coffee and a tad of hypomania and the illusion from my glass appears half full.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Oh, I'm afraid of everything unknown, but that's not necessarily keeping me here. I'm lucky to have friends and family who support me, and I'm not eager to hurt them. And I have an overwhelming feeling of not wanting to leave anything unfinished, but I'm too exhausted and sick to make myself do any of it. Maybe I'm just too lazy to not be miserable. Maybe I just hate myself too much to get it over with already. I'm really just so tired...

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
fear of a potential hell
You need to let go of that fear because someone has planted that idea in your head. It's terrible people do that.
I hate organized religions for doing things like that to people. I believe an afterlife will be what we think it will be, whatever that is. We in a sense create it ourselves only it's vivid and real just as this world is.

We are our own creators of our reality once we dump our meatsuits.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
You need to let go of that fear because someone has planted that idea in your head. It's terrible people do that.
I hate organized religions for doing things like that to people. I believe an afterlife will be what we think it will be, whatever that is. We in a sense create it ourselves only it's vivid and real just as this world is.

We are our own creators of our reality once we dump our meatsuits.
Yeah its deep planted inside my head. My mind is like "but what if it's true?" And it's so annoying

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
he fact if I die I don't know who would take my dog
That is reason enough to continue living.
I can't understand how a loving god would send people to hell.
Stop thinking God is some external being. You are God. We all are our own Gods. Right now that God is what I call "the watcher". Not judging, not doing anything but watching us.

The eye on the dollar bill hints that our forefathers may have been aware of this.

Last edited:
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
No. I'm not afraid of death. I have a relationship with Jesus. When I checkout, he'll be on the other side. That's what I believe; no one will sway me from it; my faith and writing are the only things life can't rob me of. God understands my unbearable suffering.

MrBigSad

MrBigSad

Experienced
Sep 30, 2020
I tried to leave around a month ago. I just didn't put the proper care and properation into it. Now I know I will not make the same mistakes.

What stops me right now is my parents and how sad they would be. But after dad getting pissy with me for accidentally not answering my phone and never saying I love you too after he left like we normally do I figure this hell isn't worth suffering through just to make them happy. That and if you don't do it right it's a horrible experience. I attempted overdosing and drowning. This time I will jump.

I wish you safe travels for when you do decide to leave. Dying is never a comfortable experience.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
D

Despondent_One

Sep 27, 2020
I feel incredibly guilty leaving my elderly mom. I have no one else in my life to worry about but I have her. She has no other children to help her should she need it when I'm gone. Also, I made a very serious attempt 20 years ago and promised her I wouldn't try that again while she was alive. Now I feel like a liar as well as a failure. But how do you live for someone else when every waking moment you just want out? This is part of the reason I never had children.

L

Lost1804

Student
Jun 26, 2019
I feel incredibly guilty leaving my elderly mom. I have no one else in my life to worry about but I have her. She has no other children to help her should she need it when I'm gone. Also, I made a very serious attempt 20 years ago and promised her I wouldn't try that again while she was alive. Now I feel like a liar as well as a failure. But how do you live for someone else when every waking moment you just want out? This is part of the reason I never had children.
How old is your mum?
Have you considered asking her to go with you? If she loses you her life will be destroyed. I wish my daughter had told me she was going to do it I'd be gone now, with her. Xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Hopeindeath!