• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
I don't think there is an afterlife. I hope I'm wrong. I want to see the people I miss so much again. But I think it's just emptiness.

Reactions: sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
yes it can. Also 5meo dmt can too but its much more spiritual and much more intense. Its technically like experiencing death, meeting god and coming back
If I ever can get off antidepressants I would love to try 5meo dmt that's the toad one right?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If I ever can get off antidepressants I would love to try 5meo dmt that's the toad one right?
yes thats the toad. Be careful its very powerful. Make sure you dont do it alone too
make sure you also go on erowid and check all the potential experiences on what can go wrong.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I would do it under a experienced shaman. My friend did it and said it was such a profound spiritual experience

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
There are several death stages. The Tibetan book of the dead gives some insight.
Can you elaborate? Does everyone get reincarnated 49 days after their death, or can it be even longer? And do you believe that we reincarnate in the 6 realms or only as humans?

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36
SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
I'd love to believe we go to a place where we get all of our wants and desires without the undesirable stuff about life. But likely it is nothingness, something we cannot perceive just like an eternal sleep true peace.

Reactions: Homo erectus, ThymeToLeave, reclaimedbynature and 2 others
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
How did we end up in the prison in the first place though? And why? What's the reason for being here? I don't think my soul *chose* to be here, that's bs in my opinion.

It seems we live in a false information bubble. We are not told a lot of things. Aliens and UFO are just more advanced humans coming from unknown places on Earth. My best guess is that ordinary humans are mass bred for mining. Most human live near mining sites, until everything is destroyed. Many ancient cities are now deserts. But only a tiny amount of the resources is used by ordinary people. The rest is delivered to the secret outside world in exchange for technology, like Roswell. Moore's law has already said the speed they plan to release new technology.

SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
Just like before we are born...nothing, I see that some people are afraid of hell since suicide leads to that according to some religions but let's be honest here, how are we even supposed to know which religion is the "right" one? IF there's a right one to begin with.

Reactions: sserafim, ThymeToLeave, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
S

Sad Avocado

Those things I've never said
May 27, 2023
If there's an after life, I'm gonna be pissed

Reactions: Homo erectus, sserafim and divinemistress36
SoulofSteel

SoulofSteel

Nov 20, 2023
If there's an after life, I'm gonna be pissed
Imo as long as it has no suffering and my memory's been wiped clean, I'd be content.

Reactions: Fractal, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
Before my wife passed I would have said I don't think there is an after life. Now? I do think there's something. But I'm not sure exactly what.

I was raised Christian, went Buddhist for a while, consider myself at the very least 'Pagan' though not sure my path. I'm by no means an expert on different religions ideas on the afterlife, but I've dipped my toes into a ton of different paths, but for me...I don't think I will ever feel certain until I'm 'there.'

For me that's okay. I'm actually really curious when it comes to science and overall learning of new things, but I've also learned enough to know that too much of life is grey and muddy for us to know everything. I think this is one of those things.

Reactions: sserafim and Homo erectus
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
i'd love to think that theres some afterlife where all of your problems are lifted, and you can interact with every other spirit thats passed away, you can even visit other places not just on earth as a ghost, that'd be super neat !

but i think it's probably more the opposite, nothingness, what would it feel like? probably nothing, but what would that feel like? i don't know, and thats what scares me

Reactions: sserafim
elimliadam

elimliadam

Feb 11, 2024
I believe in Michael Newton's findings

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
There's a whole theory about it involving extraterrestrial war.
Souls get tricked into getting trapped on Earth.
What kind of extraterrestrial war? Could you elaborate? I might have had a dream of one once, idk I remember my sister and I were escaping somewhere and sent to like this refugee building? I think then we then went to this spaceship thing and were sent to earth and we had to look out for a group of enemies who followed us

Last edited: