• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silent.desperation

silent.desperation

Jan 9, 2024
You go back to being space dust

Reactions: sserafim, Kit1 and Homo erectus
VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
Best case scenario: I became a creator of my own universe or I stop existing forever. Both of these sound equally good to me.

Worst case scenario: Prison planet theory is a fact so fake Jesus tells me I have to reincarnate, I get distracted and before I can say anything white tunnel sucks me in, erases my memory and I reincarnate in even worse family and financial situation.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Kit1 and sserafim
Shrike

Shrike

My pain isn't yours to harvest.
Feb 13, 2024
If an afterlife exists, I do not believe it's derivable or deducible from our current situation.

Reactions: Chronicoverwhelm, ThymeToLeave, Kit1 and 2 others
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Best case scenario: I became a creator of my own universe or I stop existing forever. Both of these sound equally good to me.

Worst case scenario: Prison planet theory is a fact so fake Jesus tells me I have to reincarnate, I get distracted and before I can say anything white tunnel sucks me in, erases my memory and I reincarnate in even worse family and financial situation.
Trust me. There is no way prison planet theory is in any way a reasonable explanation of events. Thinking that some higher force of interdimensional beings have conspired to keep us imprisoned on this earth in an infinite cycle of rebirths seems to me very funny. But that is my opionion of course, I believe in afterlife but not that one haha

Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Kit1 and sserafim
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I think we are the universe experiencing itself. Most of the elements of our bodies were formed in stars over the course of billions of years and multiple star lifetimes.

Therefore, the ego death and returning to the 'source' that people describe from psychedelic experiences, seems like a possibility once we die.

But like everyone else, your guess is as good as mine.

Reactions: sserafim, ThymeToLeave and divinemistress36
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
If this world is a prison, there must be more worlds out there. It's probably impossible to escape. As they tell us, the next habitable place is light years away and vacuum in between.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Kit1, 333s and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
If this world is a prison, there must be more worlds out there. It's probably impossible to escape. As they tell us, the next habitable place is light years away and vacuum in between.
How did we end up in the prison in the first place though? And why? What's the reason for being here? I don't think my soul *chose* to be here, that's bs in my opinion.

Reactions: Homo erectus and Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
To be honest, I don't care what happens after death - living a 1000 deaths has taught me that it is possible to live and die over and over again on a daily basis.

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Chronicoverwhelm, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
How did we end up in the prison in the first place though? And why? What's the reason for being here? I don't think my soul *chose* to be here, that's bs in my opinion.
demiurges work :] although it's still about higher forces sorry..

one just happened to be unfortunate enough to be human (or mammal in general idk. i just feel like mammals have humanlike fate or something bcos of their nerve system and all)
once one escapes this life it has a possibility to become a cute eel or some little source of light or that ktulhu thing from another planet if one is really into consciousness
but i guess its unlikely that all the energy human body and soul were holding will go into nothingness

Reactions: divinemistress36, Kit1 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
demiurges work :] although it's still about higher forces sorry..

one just happened to be unfortunate enough to be human (or mammal in general idk. i just feel like mammals have humanlike fate or something bcos of their nerve system and all)
once one escapes this life it has a possibility to become a cute eel or some little source of light or that ktulhu thing from another planet if one is really into consciousness
but i guess its unlikely that all the energy human body and soul were holding will go into nothingness
Did we come from somewhere before though? Personally I've always felt like my soul belonged elsewhere, to a different planet. Ugh it's so unfair that I was born as a human, to be honest I never even felt like or wanted to be one anyways. Wdym by "mammals have humanlike fate"? How do you think one can escape the prison planet? I've seen a few ways online but idk if they'll work or not…

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Kit1
ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
I hope for nonexistence but I fear hell.

Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
This is the first time I've heard of scp 7179 now im in a rabbit hole
Same
I've said it numerous times before and I'm gonna say it again: the ideal version of the afterlife was already designed by the writers for the ending of The Good Place. To summarize,

basically everyone will eventually get a chance to go to the equivalent of heaven where they can spend as long as they want there but if they do choose to leave, then at any moment they can peacefully end their existence entirely by simply walking through a certain door. In fact, even if the afterlife skips all the heaven and hell stuff and just goes straight to being like that door then that's plenty good enough of an afterlife for me.
I think about Eleanor's rule about Chidi a LOT... sorry I'm trying to be vague but ifkyk

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
i jyst hope that quantum suicide is not a thing 💀 i'll accept anything else including the burning hell but NOT keeping the existence as human 💀💀💀
I don't like the sound of quantum immortality either though, since quantum physics only deals with physics at the atomic level (or at least I assume that's what it deals with), wouldn't quantum immortality not apply to us due to how we are substantially bigger than just an atom?

That said, what does scare me is the idea that everybody on this thread, including me, could be wrong as to what happens after death and the true answer is related to a scientific theory that we have yet to discover. Though, either way, death is inevitable so I believe it's best to not think about this too much and just take whatever we believe to our grave

Reactions: Kit1, VidFlumina, 333s and 1 other person
333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
I've always felt like my soul belonged elsewhere, to a different planet.
and there are life on other planets too, y'know? very probably
so death is the only possible way to switch current life to another i guess…
Wdym by "mammals have humanlike fate"?
they're determined to suffer because of the way their bodies work; the only thing non human mammals happily avoided is consciousness
the big part of neural and nerve systems is the same for them though which must be still very unpleasant
damn im very sorry i have to edit

Last edited:
VidFlumina

VidFlumina

Mind shattered beyond repair
Dec 14, 2023
Trust me. There is no way prison planet theory is in any way a reasonable explanation of events. Thinking that some higher force of interdimensional beings have conspired to keep us imprisoned on this earth in an infinite cycle of rebirths seems to me very funny. But that is my opionion of course, I believe in afterlife but not that one haha
Well I also thought this theory is unreasonable but after doing some digging and then finally thinking about all the suffering that I, other people and animals are experiencing on Earth. Surely no good God would allow this, so demiurge might be the answer.
It seems like it never gets better, it just gets shittier but in a different kind of way. It reminds me the story of North Korea defector who got depression and suicidal thoughts AFTER living in South Korea for some time, because of the academical pressure and loneliness. The reason why it gets shittier might be because someone benefits from things getting shittier. So the loosh theory might make some sense....

The theory might seem silly, but what seems much more silly to me is theory that many new agers believe (including one of my sisters) is that we reincarnate on Earth willingly, our souls want to go down here because they want to gain experience. And that it's okay to
suffer because it's only our ego who suffers and experiences trauma. Our souls are all right the whole time. They knew what they agreed on so everything is fine, we have to focus on bigger picture and just endure everything.

Imo it sounds disgusting and dismissive to me. Also no fucking way I agreed to all of this unless I was somehow manipulated.

I would like to add that I am not fully convinced that this theory is true, my belief kinda fluctuates, so I am not claiming that I am right.
Maybe everyone's afterlife is based on what they believe?

Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and sserafim
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
I hope it doesn't exist. I want my life to end, not to be moved to a different plane.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Well I also thought this theory is unreasonable but after doing some digging and then finally thinking about all the suffering that I, other people and animals are experiencing on Earth. Surely no good God would allow this, so demiurge might be the answer.
It seems like it never gets better, it just gets shittier but in a different kind of way. It reminds me the story of North Korea defector who got depression and suicidal thoughts AFTER living in South Korea for some time, because of the academical pressure and loneliness. The reason why it gets shittier might be because someone benefits from things getting shittier. So the loosh theory might make some sense....

The theory might seem silly, but what seems much more silly to me is theory that many new agers believe (including one of my sisters) is that we reincarnate on Earth willingly, our souls want to go down here because they want to gain experience. And that it's okay to
suffer because it's only our ego who suffers and experiences trauma. Our souls are all right the whole time. They knew what they agreed on so everything is fine, we have to focus on bigger picture and just endure everything.

Imo it sounds disgusting and dismissive to me. Also no fucking way I agreed to all of this unless I was somehow manipulated.

I would like to add that I am not fully convinced that this theory is true, my belief kinda fluctuates, so I am not claiming that I am right.
Maybe everyone's afterlife is based on what they believe?
See I used to believe that we reincarnate willingly but then how do you explain people with autism etc.. other mental disabiliies, schizophrenia, bipolar. They are suffering all the time. Hard to say they chose to be that way. Its scary to think about the fact that no matter which theory you choose there will always be loopholes in it.

Reactions: Kit1, sserafim and divinemistress36
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
There's a whole theory about it involving extraterrestrial war.
Souls get tricked into getting trapped on Earth.

Reactions: Kit1, sserafim, VidFlumina and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
See I used to believe that we reincarnate willingly but then how do you explain people with autism etc.. other mental disabiliies, schizophrenia, bipolar. They are suffering all the time. Hard to say they chose to be that way. Its scary to think about the fact that no matter which theory you choose there will always be loopholes in it.
Some say our higher selves choose it before we come here to learn lessons . Like bravery or empathy ect. Not saying it's true but it's an interesting theory

Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Kit1 and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
If you look closely there are hints about it everywhere even in the pop culture.
The 'spice' of the Dune aka loosh. Or history. The ancient Aztecs doing bloody sacrifices to please the 'gods'.
You can encounter these beings through altered states but they will be posing as 'ascended masters' or spirit guides. They are masters of deception.

Reactions: Kit1, sserafim and divinemistress36
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Some say our higher selves choose it before we come here to learn lessons . Like bravery or empathy ect. Not saying it's true but it's an interesting theory
What do you think? @leavingthesoultrap

Reactions: divinemistress36
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If you look closely there are hints about it everywhere even in the pop culture.
The 'spice' of the Dune aka loosh. Or history. The ancient Aztecs doing bloody sacrifices to please the 'gods'.
You can encounter these beings through altered states but they will be posing as 'ascended masters' or spirit guides. They are masters of deception.
i have met the elves on dmt they just told me i shouldnt be here then we laughed and trip ended
there were also people who practiced cannibalism. The ancients practiced many questionable things

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
mona_lisa

mona_lisa

Feb 15, 2024
I feel likes it's just a state of nonexistence. When I was 17 I got a pretty major surgery. They didn't really count down or anything once the oxygen mask was on my face. I just took a couple deep threats and it felt like everything stopped.

I woke up hours later in the recovery room and it felt like no time had passed at all. It was almost like I just blinked. I was so woozy at first I thought the surgery hadn't even been started until one of the nurses told me I was done.

In those hours my consciousness just stopped existing at all. No pain, or anything, just a peaceful void. That's what I think death is like, but there's no recovery room or pain after. Just eternal peace. I'm personally very pleased with that ending.

Reactions: ThymeToLeave, Kit1, 333s and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
What do you think? @leavingthesoultrap
I hope it's true. And Earth is a school.
It's for the best not to get sucked into prison planet theory too deep.
I don't believe it's the ultimate truth but a possibility. And maybe if we are aware of it, we have a higher chance of not getting trapped again on Earth. If the worst case scenario is true.

Reactions: Kit1, divinemistress36 and sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
i have met the elves on dmt they just told me i shouldnt be here then we laughed and trip ended
there were also people who practiced cannibalism. The ancients practiced many questionable things
Damn I need to do some dmt

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I hope it's true. And Earth is a school.
It's for the best not to get sucked into prison planet theory too deep.
I don't believe it's the ultimate truth but a possibility. And maybe if we are aware of it, we have a higher chance of not getting trapped again on Earth. If the worst case scenario is true.
I was listening to a Terence McKenna interview and he voiced his idea about life and death. He believed that life is the projection of "hyperspace objects" into this reality. He also believed that death is the transition of the consciousness from this reality to hyperspace. During the interview he made a witty comment about this reality being the lowest of the low, and there's so much to look forward to after death.
Damn I need to do some dmt
its a good 15 minute trip but it feels very long.

Edit: its this interview

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1, 333s, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
There is also a theory that advanced souls choose harder lives. Maybe we are advanced souls hahaha
I was listening to a Terence McKenna interview and he voiced his idea about life and death. He believed that life is the projection of "hyperspace objects" into this reality. He also believed that death is the transition of the consciousness from this reality to hyperspace. During the interview he made a witty comment about this reality being the lowest of the low, and there's so much to look forward to after death.

I like this

Did it help depression?

Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
Hmm. No idea. Obliviously. 😄 But I think I have to support the theory of the nothingness. However, it would be very cool if the spirit life was a thing. 💞

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, Kit1 and divinemistress36
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
There is also a theory that advanced souls choose harder lives. Maybe we are advanced souls hahaha

I like this

Did it help depression?
yes it can. Also 5meo dmt can too but its much more spiritual and much more intense. Its technically like experiencing death, meeting god and coming back

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Curious what everyone's thoughts are what happens when we die.
I'm not sure what will happen, but I hope for an eternal abyss to welcome me when I do ctb.

Reactions: sserafim, Kit1 and divinemistress36