Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Extreme fatigue. I'm having a ME/CFS crash and have been stuck in bed for a couple days now. I'm also having fibromyalgia pain so I'm just stuck at the moment.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Manaaja, Life sucks and 2 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
The shoulder and neck sometimes feel fine, then suddenly feel bad again. Also, fuck the air quality. I wish all air was automatically clean and pure. I wish I had different relatives. And I wish I was living in a different world. A perfect world.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut, ImsooDone1N, DunnoWhyButYeah and 2 others
DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020
I saw a dream that felt too real. It was full of intimacy (no sex) and deep feelings. Waking up felt bad because I can't achieve the happy feeling in real life that I experienced. This is crushing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, MrBlue, allesistgut and 2 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Thinking about stopping my depression meds and some more. Have an app Friday , will ask the doc. Think the meds have done what it's was supposed to, now is just wasting money. If he says no, I will still try to tamper . I don't feel any happiness or any mood most time, stable at 5 out of 10 most days. So why throw away money.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: allesistgut, Life sucks and ImsooDone1N
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Just woke up about 20 minutes ago, already bored for the day and ready for it to be over.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: faex42, Huntfish34, allesistgut and 4 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
Anhedonia. Nothing at all gives me pleasure anymore. Not a single thing. My crippling drug addiction… which is funny cuz I'm not even using dope atm. Xanax & klonopin dependency is so horrible & I'm just taking them as prescribed. I hate myself so much. No one will ever know how much I hate me. I want dope. Im tired & im mad this hasn't ended yet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Weeping Garbage Can, allesistgut and 3 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I saw a dream that felt too real. It was full of intimacy (no sex) and deep feelings. Waking up felt bad because I can't achieve the happy feeling in real life that I experienced. This is crushing.

I have sweet dreams and it bothers me a lot when I return to this world. The feeling is really bad after waking up

Anhedonia. Nothing at all gives me pleasure anymore. Not a single thing. My crippling drug addiction… which is funny cuz I'm not even using dope atm. Xanax & klonopin dependency is so horrible & I'm just taking them as prescribed. I hate myself so much. No one will ever know how much I hate me. I want dope. Im tired & im mad this hasn't ended yet.

I'm sorry you are suffering from it, it's one of the worst things to experience. I hope it's not severe and that you can manage it. Anhedonia really ruined me.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Weeping Garbage Can, allesistgut and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Even though it's no longer Valentine's Day, for some reason I still feel even lonelier than usual. It's almost as if time can't heal all wounds like the cliche says it will.

Yesterday an evil, horrible thought popped into my brain. Instead of going away and healing, this wound got infected and festered until it became a horrific abscess of disease that's so entwined with the tissue that cutting it off would kill the entire host. Yesterday I had the terrifying idea that some sort of massacre should occur on a Valentine's Day. I didn't look it up if any had happened before but the fact I don't know about any means that there needs to be one on a much larger scale. Something should happen that causes so much carnage and affects so many lives that the media will have no choice but to cover it obsessively and make it so that everyone will have no choice but to associate Valentine's Day with this event. I started brainstorming how this could work. Should it have a racial element to it? It would certainly get more attention that way but that could take away from the point that it occurred on Valentine's Day. Maybe an incel would have had to perpetrate it? As much as I hate how the media exploits feelings of male loneliness as a scapegoat I do admit it's a pretty effective scapegoat… Make Single Awareness Day into a day where people live in fear of the retaliation of violently unstable single people. It's far from ideal but my goal was just to make sure other people were feeling pain too on this day even if they previously had no reason to.

Of course, the more I thought about it the more I remembered how much of a good thing it was that I'm too lazy to act on any of this because that's the only thing that's really stopping me from trying. People who want me to actually try and be motivated are so stupid because they're literally just going to be enabling evil if they succeed. Good thing I'm going to be dead this year and that this will hopefully have been my very last Valentine's Day ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and Manaaja
clown_17

clown_17

Almost gone, it almost worked
Oct 24, 2020
Disappointment. I'm feeling disconnected from the people around me. I also really hate the uni classes I'm taking right now. I just want to feel joy and excitement, just a bit to get me by. Or at least feel that someone is concerned for me, maybe have some sort of emotional connection. Maybe I just need someone to listen to me vent idk. I just wish someone cared because I seemed to have lost all my faith in recovery overnight and the world just happens to go on. It makes sense but wow it hurts

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic, Life sucks and 2 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I've just gone on Reddit after a very long time of mostly staying away and made myself mad looking at dumb things for no reason. I hate social media. It was a mistake. There's something about it that just wipes people of their brain cells en masse. A feedback loop of aggression and self righteousness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Manaaja, Foresight and 3 others
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
So much rn, it's as if everything is going terribly wrong. I've always felt purposeless, but now I'm becoming purposeless. I'm loosing my ability to function. I feel so alone, so pathetic. I'm also really disappointed in myself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Weeping Garbage Can, Manaaja and 3 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Enough with the fucking baby pictures on FB already. God I hate this narcissistic species so much.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: faex42, Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I feel dead. As if my body and brain has stopped working and only a ghost remains. I wish I felt alive.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and 3 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My head is exploding. How am I able to cope with it?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, fox_wannabe and 3 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
being told repeatedly that I will be alone, but I cant run away, my mind is with me wherever I go.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, fox_wannabe and 2 others
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
I have nobody to relate to, my university stresses me out and fear of the future

• Hugs
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Enough with the fucking baby pictures on FB already. God I hate this narcissistic species so much.
Yeah, no idea why people always boast about having had babies. Nature does almost all the work. If you're a guy you just have unprotected sex and that's it, . I'll congratulate them if they've actually proven to be good parents, not before.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Life sucks
fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
Yeah, no idea why people always boast about having had babies. Nature does almost all the work. If you're a guy you just have unprotected sex and that's it, . I'll congratulate them if they've actually proven to be good parents, not before.
Congratulations on getting creampied!!1!!1

• Yay!
Reactions: Life sucks and lostundead
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
There's something about it that just wipes people of their brain cells en
Read Psychology of the masses by Gustav LeBon if you are interested (It's short). He accurately explaines how people lose their IQ once they enter a group mentality, which is very visible on social media. They will become completely immune to logical thinking and only react to emotion, which is why one should never try and argue with one of these orcs, they will reject your argument outright without even having made an attempt to understand it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, demuic and 1 other person
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I received a gift from a friend in. Australia . It arrived a month ago, and customs still didn't clear it for delivery. I might have called around 25 times, now i do it daily. When they put me on hold I even ask can you please switch off that annoying flute tune while I wait? It's annoying. And they actually do it. I think I won't get that package at all…

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Life sucks and 1 other person
S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
That my sn is taking way too long to arrive also I'm scared if it's a scam

• Hugs
  • Aww..
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I feel lonely and death is awaiting me

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'm feeling really OOC today as if I was under ten thousand litres of alcohol, drugs, and psychiatric meds, even though I haven't taken anything. I also hit my head to the floor while doing burpees and hurt it, though I was feeling really OOC even before that. I was cleaning yesterday, I hope I didn't get any toxic mind altering mold into my head.

I find it really hard to think. And I'm having some really weird thoughts. Maybe I'll go sleep early today and hope it will pass. AND NO JINXING.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, markimobzzdeasui, Foresight and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I've just gone on Reddit after a very long time of mostly staying away and made myself mad looking at dumb things for no reason. I hate social media. It was a mistake. There's something about it that just wipes people of their brain cells en masse. A feedback loop of aggression and self righteousness.
I feel you. I went back to reddit recently for the first time in ages. I instantly got banned from a sub after one very lightly disparaging comment about catholics. I think I got too comfy with the openly expressive way we talk here. I'm honestly glad SS got kicked off reddit.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, Manaaja and 1 other person
MsSelfsabotage

MsSelfsabotage

Feb 7, 2022
That I'm actually ready to ctb and excited but worried about my partner, mom and brother. I don't want them to be sad for the rest of their lives but also I don't want to go on like this. Would be easier to go if I had absolutely no one that cared.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks, Manaaja and 1 other person
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I feel myself spiralling again. Before I was still running on fumes but could kind of shut everything out. I got rejected on valentines day, all of my new "friends" at work have fucked off and I've heard them gossiping about me more than normal.
I've also not achieved anything I needed to, I haven't exercised in over 2 weeks, I'm drinking too much...I just want it to end for fucks sake

• Aww..
  • Hugs
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Sportswashing, just fuck off. And the athletes who participate in it for extra millions that won't affect their quality of life at all. Fuck you.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
A fact I have to travel to a place I will have to face a few relatives I don't wanna see but have no choice. :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Not being able to achieve things I want, for whatever reason. Having my goals frustrated makes me so enraged. And when something takes too long I get impatient and even angrier.

• Hugs
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Severe brain pain and numbness and I can't feel myself

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Passersby, markimobzzdeasui, ImsooDone1N and 5 others