L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Atrocious mental and physical pain and situation that I can't explain. I wish my life ends right now at this moment.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Passersby, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Literally have the perfect life and perfect loving family and yet i am so stupid, slow and worthless. I wish i could give my perfect life to someone much more deserving before i ctb. because i have everything and yet im so spoiled.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Huntfish34, demuic and 3 others
P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
I'm always pissed about something. Today I'm pissed off because I wasn't able to make it to a traditional event put on by my church.
I also tried to reach out to a crisis chat during their slow period, but no one responded. I expect this now.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, lobster salad, Life sucks and 2 others
☆AwaitingEntropy☆

☆AwaitingEntropy☆

Snuffing the Light Out
Nov 6, 2021
A lot. I genuinely can't focus on anything anymore, I'm floating through life and understanding none of it.
It stings realizing that so many people dislike life. Family, friends, coworkers. And there's nothing to be done to make their lives better. To make my life better.
I saw a thread on R/ddit that asked about how former and current suicidal people were doing now / how they coped and...so many of the answers said they still struggled with it, that the reason they didn't ctb is because they didn't want to inconvenience someone, or make a loved one sad.
It's tragic to me that so many people dislike life, and it's because of this garbage world.

And also, It's harmful that people try to treat suicidal thoughts as a one and done thing, where when you get help, you'll never worry again, and you'll magically value life. And that works for some people, sure, but nobody talks about how so many people will struggle with it chronically, possibly for the rest of their lives. I know that nobody prepared me for the idea that even though I'm on medication, and trying therapy, I'd still dislike life.

I'm so tired. Suicidal thoughts are bad lately, and feel particularly urgent. I wish I had started mediation years ago because maybe then the 'me' that my loved ones liked could be saved. But...I waited too long, and I think I might be too disillusioned to ever recover.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, demuic and 2 others
xxsweetopheliaxx

xxsweetopheliaxx

Nov 25, 2019
Having the people responsible for murdering my family and neighbors for the past 8 years now being hailed as heroes/victims. People ignoring the war for the last 8 years and only caring now after most of our loved ones got killed. Seeing my people constantly degraded and blamed for everything. Living with the man that sexually abused me as a kid. The thousands of debt I'm stuck in. Can't even pr*stitute myself because everyone else is as broke as I am. I feel so dizzy lately, so tired of everything and everyone. The world keeps spinning and I feel like I'm suffocating. I'm so sick of being alive, but I can't leave behind my debt or cats. They're the thread I've been hanging onto life for.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LostInNowhere, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 6 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
My brain is really fucked right now, I'm terrified

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide, ImsooDone1N, allesistgut and 2 others
S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
that I can't cry, I really want to cry to feel something but I feel dead, I feel nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Life sucks and 1 other person
WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
I could not connect to SS and I was starting to freak out.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Passersby and 3 others
TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
The thing that bothers me most is dealing with people who are not mentally open. People who believe they're constantly living in the past and not in the present, or even all those situations in which toxic people try to sink your every personal goal 👎

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I am confusion

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, lobster salad and 1 other person
M

Myl

Anhedonia.
Jan 23, 2019
Anhedonia and lonlieness.

• Hugs
Muse

Muse

Dec 23, 2021
Lack of love

• Hugs
  • Love
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Tinnitus. Some demon screaming in my left ear 24/7 and that fact that I need to self-medicate with alcohol just to sleep.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Silenos, allesistgut and 4 others
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
The only thing that's bothering me right now is the ongoing genocide and war crimes being unleashed upon the hapless Ukrainian population (and their animals) by the Russian invaders, and the sheer inability of the civilised world to put an end to it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Huntfish34 and 2 others
T

Treeline589

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
I am afraid my therapist is ending our sessions- while that doesn't mean anything bad to most it tears me apart. That client/therapist relationship was/is the only reason I am still alive

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Depressed Cat and 1 other person
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
That lately i was too kind and caring with shitty people that didn't desearve nothing from me in fact they couldn't give a damn about me....i'm angry at myself and it's really sad...feeling more stupid and worthless than ever,i only want hurt myself badly

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, lobster salad and 2 others
S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
That my ctb plan in an hour from now got ruined its not fair.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, lobster salad and 4 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
When sleeping is hard because of the endless pain

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, lobster salad and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I wish I could adopt all the world's dogs. All are so cute doggy woggies.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Being stuck not that far away from a war zone.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, lobster salad and 3 others
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I really miss my husband...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Huntfish34 and 4 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
That I think we are on a verge of a world war 3. Slowly but surely.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, lobster salad and 2 others
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Finally went hiking to the mountains where I've always wanted to go to and ended up feeling great but tired cause I wore shitty boots. But that's not what's bothering me. What's bothering me is that some shallow pixie skinny prick called me fat while I passed him on the trail for some fucked up reason. He said something along the lines like 'how could you make it up here being so fat' or something. I didn't say anything cause I was just like wtf. Who the fuck says this shit to complete strangers????

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Cho crosta ri cat fiadhaich
Feb 24, 2022
Feeling like no one actually likes me and are just pretending because they feel sorry for me. Like I'm out-of-place everywhere I go and everyone is just waiting for me to leave so they can relax without having this weird lady around.

On top of that, I'm worried that I might become dependent on the benzos my doctor gave me, but they're the only thing keeping me from screaming non-stop at the moment. At least my kitty enjoys sitting with me 😭

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Life sucks and 4 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
That lately i was too kind and caring with shitty people that didn't desearve nothing from me in fact they couldn't give a damn about me....i'm angry at myself and it's really sad...feeling more stupid and worthless than ever,i only want hurt myself badly
rectification: "shitty people that didn't deserve all the caring attention i gave them in this last period"
I'm very angry...a big _|_ fuck you to all of them.
:( I'm so sad

Last edited:
  • Hugs
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Constantly having battles with mental illnesses and past traumas and memories

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Skathon and 3 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Was out on a nice walk, and had a guy who didnt like how slow I was going through the crosswalk even though the walk sign was on, swerved in front of me and stopped in the middle of the crosswalk reversing and going forward as I tried to get around before shooting through.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Was out on a nice walk, and had a guy who didnt like how slow I was going through the crosswalk even though the walk sign was on, swerved in front of me and stopped in the middle of the crosswalk reversing and going forward as I tried to get around before shooting through.
Some people are really pieces of shit...

• Hugs
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
That I will have to call my clinic on Monday when my pills should have last another week. Wish me luck….this time I'll behave.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, allesistgut, Life sucks and 2 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
That I have So much hatred and vengeance in my heart. For myself and some people I have copped resentments towards. It's such a Vicious and toxic cycle I feel like blowing my fucking brains out but still can't gather the strength and courage to do so. Why can't I just let it all go and be at peace like I used to years ago. Fck,. I'm a complete wreck.

I almost got in my truck the other night to .... Go take care of one of my resentments.... Like he deserves. But then I'd probably go to prison, jail or even hell depending on how it goes down. My mind is so damn Sick and twisted,. I hope I can pull the trigger soon and just do the whole world a fucking favor already.

Sorry I'm so negative and all over the place,. Very lost lately. FML.

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, _Seeking, Forever Dead and 7 others