Anthropocene

Anthropocene

Jun 9, 2020
My nickname is a reference to a proposed name for the current epoch, named after humans due to the significant impact humans have had on Earth's geology and ecosystems.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Abgrundanziehung, Wisdom3_1-9 and 1 other person
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
my favourite song by joy division / also where i hope to arrive at in the coming months — if i could just find that damn rope!
Seeps into your veryy soul. A masterpiece! What's your interpretation of the songg?
I wanna die in a beautiful white lace dress, I alredy have it, its perfect
Reminds me of the song If I Die Young..

Last edited:
Reactions: Callie Arcale and HorribleFeelings1
D

dieornottodie

Student
Aug 15, 2020
my username is a choice given to humans which they dont allow to be talked about publicly

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, FriendofDeath and GravityUtilizer
TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
Lol I hope y'all don't get fed up with these type of questions since I asked about what's the meaning behind your profile picture but I'm really curious :) if you check my thread of what your pfp means and if you check every comment, I liked them all (I may have missed some tho) I really do care about y'all and I read them all so I'm curious to see if your username has any meaning behind it, SS makes it clear that you can never change it so what makes it so special!

my name is horrible feelings because I have horrible feelings :P, and horrible feelings was taken so I added a 1 in there.

hbu??
Behind mine is the thing you don't hear but feel everyday everynight, when good happens, when bad happens

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1 and Abgrundanziehung
Anthagonos

Anthagonos

Hablo español
Aug 9, 2020
I used this username in a fitness forum some years ago. I dont remember how I invented it. It has no meaning.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, HorribleFeelings1 and FriendofDeath
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
If only DeathStar is not a fictional man-made object to destroy/blow up the whole planet full of pointless pain and sufferings (just for the sake of your religious "GOD" entertainment :hmph:!!!)
My problems should have been over in 2005 after only a year instead of dragging on for another fifteen
Can I hug you? I really want to go back to 2005 year again with what I've learned (not to do or done)?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Callie Arcale, HorribleFeelings1, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
SadJessu

SadJessu

Just tired.
Aug 17, 2020
Jessu is a nickname my partner game me, nothing too exciting.

Reactions: Callie Arcale and HorribleFeelings1
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
code geass username + icon because it's such an amazing watch. i also relate to lelouch so that's another reason.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, HorribleFeelings1, Homecoming and 1 other person
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Hunting and fishing are my 2 favorite hobbies... And #34 for the Great Hakeem Olajuwon... ( An NBA player that used to play for the Houston Rockets . Some years back. )

Thanks for the question,. I Often wonder about that and people's profile pics.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Pen>Sword and HorribleFeelings1
E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
it's not my real name . i just like this name

Reactions: Pen>Sword, HorribleFeelings1, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Hunting and fishing are my 2 favorite hobbies... And #34 for the Great Hakeem Olajuwon... ( An NBA player that used to play for the Houston Rockets . Some years back. )

Thanks for the question,. I Often wonder about that and people's profile pics.
I remember Hakeem! And is that a snake in your pic? Just saw that rattlesnakes do climb trees, when they feel like it.

• Love
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, Huntfish34 and Homecoming
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
I didn't wanna reuse any of the usernames I've used on anything else so I was kinda scrambling to type something random. Looked at my cat, thought of the Lemon Demon song of this name (it's not about cats but I think about my cat when I think about the title), tbh kinda fitting, it's about a sort of shadow/ghost person, I feel that way a lot

My nickname is a reference to a proposed name for the current epoch, named after humans due to the significant impact humans have had on Earth's geology and ecosystems.
Dunno if you're into folk punk but the AJJ song "Normalization Blues" ends with "the ugliest word in the english language is anthropocene" referring to the damage humans have done during our reign (mostly to each other, as the song talks a lot about social and political strife, and how jaded and disconnected everyone's become)

• Love
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, FriendofDeath and leiche
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
I'm currently in this in between where I'm not actively ready to CTB, but I'm comfortable with the thought of it and keep it as an insurance policy in case things get unbearable. Especially if I can get N and meto.

Reactions: Pen>Sword, HorribleFeelings1, Abgrundanziehung and 5 others
leiche

leiche

i need a cigarette
Aug 19, 2020
mine comes from the undead-type creatures called liches (leiche is a german translation). liches hide their souls in some objects, die and become immortal being free from their bodies. one of the known liches is that noseless bad guy from harry potter, his "objects" (filacterias) are those three things called horcruxes. to kill a lich, you must destroy his filacteria(s).

if i was a lich, my filacterias would be a white lighter, a book and a shoe, so no one would guess and kill me after my ctb :halo:

Reactions: Callie Arcale, HorribleFeelings1, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
X

Xiaomi

Gone.
Aug 8, 2020
Your friendly neighborhood city bus. As you can see, I'm a bus that can take you to heaven. There's no rushing though. You can always back out and ride later.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, GoodPersonEffed, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Zorya

Zorya

Aug 21, 2020
2869675828 large l epee de cristal les arcanes

This comic book. The gorgeous girl with drawn spade is Zorya.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I remember Hakeem! And is that a snake in your pic? Just saw that rattlesnakes do climb trees, when they feel like it.

FriendofDeath - Heck yeah ,. Hakeem was Amazing ! Are you a fan of the Rockets or anyone in the NBA? And.... Look closer.. It's 2 Rattlers that were mating ! Was lucky enough to grab them both with my snake tongs. A truly once in a lifetime experience,. And even got a nice feature in a magazine for that pic / story.

Yeah I know they can go up in trees,. Just much more rare to see it.

Error1987

Error1987

Aug 22, 2020
I'm a mistake and I like the number 1987 for some reason

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Pen>Sword, HorribleFeelings1 and 1 other person
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I wrote about this in a different thread, I believe. The forum rules suggested picking a username I didn't use anywhere else. I settled on this passage of scripture which I have requested be read at my funeral.

But the souls of the righteous are in the hand of God, and no torment will ever touch them. In the eyes of the foolish they seemed to have died, and their departure was thought to be a disaster, and their going from us to be their destruction; but they are at peace.

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, HorribleFeelings1 and Huntfish34
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
Thanks for the passage Wisdom... That hits me down to the Core. Thank you ❤️

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
FriendofDeath - Heck yeah ,. Hakeem was Amazing ! Are you a fan of the Rockets or anyone in the NBA? And.... Look closer.. It's 2 Rattlers that were mating ! Was lucky enough to grab them both with my snake tongs. A truly once in a lifetime experience,. And even got a nice feature in a magazine for that pic / story.

Yeah I know they can go up in trees,. Just much more rare to see it.
I have a love/ hate relationship with Houston teams. Follow college mostly, and my team lost with a basket from half court by US Reed back in the 80s. And that coach always had his checked towel. One of our guys played for the Rockets - he made his home in Texas. Worked with him to finish his degree in my other life. Not Hakeem, since his undergrad was somewhere else. Man, that was fun.

Great snake picture! Didn't realize it was X-rated!

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and HorribleFeelings1
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
It's just random crap, like my life.

• Hugs
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, Abgrundanziehung and TimeToBiteTheDust
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I wish it was something special lol, I have BPD and Bipolar, I'm a girl, BPD Barbie just sprung to mind and I think it has a kinda nice ring to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, TimeToBiteTheDust and FriendofDeath
Artyom

Artyom

Jun 14, 2018
Just my name lol. It's uncommon enough that it's unique in the west, but not common enough that it removes my anonymity, so it's one of my main aliases online

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Huntfish34, HorribleFeelings1 and 2 others
lonelyhouse

lonelyhouse

Jun 30, 2020
Mine is a phrase from Pablo Neruda's Sonnet LXV. I was feeling some kind of way when I applied for membership here but it fit at the time. I guess it's always fit me. Anyway, here's the whole poem:

Matilde, where are you? Down here I noticed,
under my necktie and just above my heart,
a certain pang of grief between the ribs,
you were gone that quickly.

I needed the light of your energy,
I looked around, devouring hope.
I watched the void without you that is like a house,
nothing left but tragic windows.

Out of sheer taciturnity the ceiling listens
to the fall of the ancient leafless rain,
to feathers, to whatever the night imprisoned;
so I wait for you like a lonely house
till you will see me again and live in me.
Till then my windows ache.

Reactions: Callie Arcale, Huntfish34, HorribleFeelings1 and 2 others
Escargot Shorts

Escargot Shorts

Tears-of-a-Clown Ass Bitch
Sep 26, 2018
didn't want to use anything that could be connected to any other online names i've used before

and i just think it's funny

Reactions: Callie Arcale, HorribleFeelings1, Abgrundanziehung and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Mine is because I'm a natural born loner and have a inner urge to hunt the worst of humanity and destroy them painfully! The guilty must be punished!

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal
HarpoMarx

HarpoMarx

Jan 28, 2021
I'm a big fan of Harpo Marx (from the Marx brothers), so I wanted to call myself Harpo Marx.

Symbolically, I tend to be as mute as his character. And, carrying with my sad eyes and inner self, I have always been the clown/funny in every group I have been part of. I've got to admit I love making people laugh, but I can count the times I have laughed myself in my life.

• Love
Reactions: Mendex, botanormal, Callie Arcale and 1 other person
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Been a stock trader pretty much my whole life. Other traders used to call me a rogue trader because I took excessive amounts of risk with little fear of ruin!

Reactions: botanormal, NodusTollens and Callie Arcale
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
Lol I hope y'all don't get fed up with these type of questions since I asked about what's the meaning behind your profile picture but I'm really curious :) if you check my thread of what your pfp means and if you check every comment, I liked them all (I may have missed some tho) I really do care about y'all and I read them all so I'm curious to see if your username has any meaning behind it, SS makes it clear that you can never change it so what makes it so special!

my name is horrible feelings because I have horrible feelings :P, and horrible feelings was taken so I added a 1 in there.

hbu??
I'll play along and do both since I am bored and I missed the other post/thread.
Every boy I know growing up has always said,

"LETS GO DO KARATE IN THE GARAGE!".

It's also a line in Step Brothers with Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly. It's a funny movie for people who like that sortof comedy.
As far as the Picture, it's from the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) game KUNG-FU! It's a very old title and I didnt really like that game but it was funny to see the bad guys fall off the bridge and make the funny noises when they got karate kicked in the face. So there we are. GARAGE KARATE!

Reactions: botanormal, NodusTollens and Callie Arcale