SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I was pretty young when I made this username. Wanted it to be poetic in a way and include "Suicide" but add something that wouldn't make people panic.

Also, I love alliteration. :-) x

Reactions: Callie Arcale, FriendofDeath and HorribleFeelings1
Poptart

Poptart

Try me Frozen
Nov 7, 2019
I lived off poptarts and vodka at the height of my depression. Poptart boxes were scattered around me when I was drunk making this account.

Reactions: Callie Arcale and HorribleFeelings1
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
I wrote a song about my girlfriend at the time waking up with 'panda eyes', hinting at her smudged make up and how romantic it seemed, counter intuitively, and spotted because a leopard can't change its spots. The girlfriend I was with was ten years ago, and it was the final serious love before everything started going downhill

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1
R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
It is what I have been dealing with for a long time already. But sadly my mental issues extend beyond that.

A

Aonewayticketplease

Student
Jun 3, 2019
When I decide to go through with it I don't want to be "saved".

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1 and Hydration
Hydration

Hydration

science
May 29, 2020
Unironically think that drinking enough water and staying hydrated is very important, maybe I might even remind someone to drink some water.

• Love
Reactions: NorthernStar, HorribleFeelings1 and Aonewayticketplease
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I jumped off a bridge

M

MBlue

May 25, 2020
MBlue like methylene blue IV, the atidiotum for SN, that's how my friend died :( I just dream about this beautiful blue liquid in his body, imagine 10000 times different scenarios in which he is saved, that gives me realise from grieving

• Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and HorribleFeelings1
theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

theSuiCiDalCupCaKe

May 28, 2020
Mine was inspired by a 'Cyanide and Happiness' video on YT if anyone's ever watched that. Also, I will CTB at some point (hopefully soon when my SN comes) and I used to love baking.

The random capital letters represent how messed up everything is...from the world in general, all the hate and darkness I've seen through media etc, to my personal life and the relationships I've messed up.

• Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, HorribleFeelings1 and GoodPersonEffed
DeadD

DeadD

King Idiot
Mar 28, 2019
My nick name is D and I wish I was dead lmao

M

MyStateKilledMe

Arcanist
Apr 23, 2020
My username meaning is pretty literal. Back in March, my state implemented a mass quarantine, ordering everybody to stay home at all times, except for grocery shopping, medical care, walking alone outside for exercise, and essential jobs. The quarantine has no proper end date, and will continue until a Corona vaccine becomes available. This completely destroyed my will to live. I'm a very social person; before the quarantine, I had a rich, active social life, full of fun, lively outings with friends. Now, it's all been taken away from me, all because of a lousy flu virus. Multiple politicians tried to overturn my state's quarantine rulings, but they all failed. So I'd rather die from Corona, or CTB, than live under quarantine for the rest of my life.

So... if/when I CTB, my state will be responsible for my death, even if indirectly. Hence, my username.

Last edited:
M

mouseteeth

Dec 2, 2019
Absolutely no meaning at all. Just something random that popped into my head when registering, that I knew wouldn't be traced back to me as far as commonly used aliases go.

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1 and FriendofDeath
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
I am always questioning if it is my time to go + my physical home. Mentally, I have no home.

• Hugs
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I have anxiety attacks every day lately, i like the number but might be also number of anxiety attacks per day

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It's French for "broken heart." Since I was about 8 I've felt a stinging/burning in my chest that I'm pretty sure is my heart. I was born with a defect I guess.

• Hugs
suicidebabyseal

suicidebabyseal

Nothingness just lasts a second
Jun 5, 2020
I used to watch a Nickelodeon's cartoon named "As Told by Ginger". It was one of my favorite shows as I was growing up. There was this chapter that was about a little seal girl that the characters used to look up since they were children. The little seal girl was sad and could not cry. I felt so identify and heartwarmed that i completely fell for this fictional character. Now I decided to be a little seal girl too. But a suicidal one.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018
When people hear what's happened to me in life, they invariably say something like, "oh my god, it's like a made for TV movie!"

• Hugs
Reactions: Amnesty, HorribleFeelings1, Isittimetogonola and 1 other person
JustHeckinKillMe

JustHeckinKillMe

Cool I'm dead
Sep 26, 2019
What it says

• Hugs
Reactions: Amnesty, HorribleFeelings1 and FriendofDeath
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I'm a recent member, but I chose my name because I really feel that there isn't any way out of my constant pain other than death

Reactions: Amnesty and HorribleFeelings1
C

catmom13

My brain is broken
Apr 29, 2020
I have two cats that I love dearly, and I was born on a Friday the 13th so I'm rather attached to that number.

• Love
Reactions: Made4TV, NorthernStar, HorribleFeelings1 and 1 other person
G

Gladtogo

Jun 6, 2020
Mine's just a reference to Asleep by the Smiths- "deep in the cell of my heart, i will feel so glad to go". It's true.

• Love
Reactions: Abgrundanziehung, HorribleFeelings1 and Isittimetogonola
bokete

bokete

failure
Oct 25, 2019
I didn't want to be tracked with my usual usernames so I put something funny that was on my mind that day.

ぼける (bokeru) on て form is ぼけて (bokete), and "boquete" is bl*w j*b in Portuguese XD.

IMG 20200607 081432

Reactions: HorribleFeelings1, Isittimetogonola and esoragoto
W

whitelacedress

Jun 3, 2020
I wanna die in a beautiful white lace dress, I alredy have it, its perfect

• Love
Reactions: NorthernStar, HorribleFeelings1, bokete and 1 other person
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Interesting question, it reflects my personality I suppose

dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
The way my mental illness makes me and why I can't stand life this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: catmom13 and HorribleFeelings1
NorthernStar

NorthernStar

All that glitters is not gold
Jun 5, 2020
I am best friends with a very sunny cheery person. He helps keep me positive and conversely, I guide him through "the darkness" when he is in it. He has a northern star that represents me tattooed on his leg. He is the main reason why I haven't CTB'd yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: catmom13, Made4TV and HorribleFeelings1
C

catmom13

My brain is broken
Apr 29, 2020
I am best friends with a very sunny cheery person. He helps keep me positive and conversely, I guide him through "the darkness" when he is in it. He has a northern star that represents me tattooed on his leg. He is the main reason why I haven't CTB'd yet.
That's a beautiful relationship! ❤ I am glad that you are there for each other.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
My problems should have been over in 2005 after only a year instead of dragging on for another fifteen

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming and HorribleFeelings1