M

May

Mar 2, 2021
The month of my first suicide attempt. Even after all this time I still remember it as if it was yesterday. Anyone who says it is the easy way out is wrong tbh.

Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
I'm not sure anymore. I used to be a somewhat empathetic person who was able to put himself in a lot of people's shoes. I'm not even close to that anymore though so I don't really know.

FreeAngel

FreeAngel

Student
Mar 3, 2021
Someday I'll be a free angel flying above the clouds

RedRumThisLoser

RedRumThisLoser

Sep 6, 2020
I'm a loser and I used to get an antipsychotic injection.

B

banned noob

Sep 26, 2020
Mine's pointless as fuck. It's from Fight Club which is a movie I fucking hate now. I wish I could change it. Guess part of being on SS means I have to hate myself.

purple꿈

purple꿈

空気のような
Mar 15, 2021
꿈 or kkum means dream. and to dream in purple indicates that there might be a mystical connection between my dream and something or someone in my real waking life. in other words, my dream represents my wishes and desires and reveals they will be fulfilled soon.

as a person filled with desires whether it be useless or not, purple dreams can be a source of hope for me.. it makes me want to look forward onto tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 929er and Ame
929er

929er

a gnome
May 1, 2020
a song by halsey i was pretty obsessed with (and relate to) when i made the account.