• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I would trade my right arm for like.... forever happiness. But I don't know if that's equivalent exchange.

Maybe, I would trade my right arm for 1 year of perfect focus. Still not sure if that is fair though.

Tbh losing arm would be cool cause then I'd have to go lefty.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I would trade my right arm for like.... forever happiness. But I don't know if that's equivalent exchange.

Maybe, I would trade my right arm for 1 year of perfect focus. Still not sure if that is fair though.

Tbh losing arm would be cool cause then I'd have to go lefty.
I would trade my left arm for infinite wishes.

Tragoedia Vitae

Tragoedia Vitae

Experienced
Oct 14, 2018
I would definitely trade a limb for the ability to forget all of my bad memories--it would be like I never even had those memories in the first place. Or at very least the ability to become emotionally detached from those memories.

3cookies

3cookies

Jan 28, 2019
I'd give a limb, a kidney, 1/2 my liver....anything just to experience being healthy for one year. I've been sick my whole life. And now I am in 24/7 excruciating pain from CRPS, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis and more fun diseases. I'd love to walk. Just one year of being healthy would be amazing

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'd trade one my legs (left leg preferably) to be able to rid my Aspergers and other shit that is fucking up social life. I'm keeping my arms and my other leg since I play the piano as well as video games so the left leg seems like a worthy sacrifice for me.

Reactions: CFLoser
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
I'd trade a leg to be totally healthy and pain-free.

Reactions: CFLoser
IWillSmileWhenIDie

IWillSmileWhenIDie

Student
Jun 1, 2022
Nah, fuck no, only for impossible supernatural/sci-fi stuff :haha: like advanvanced tech that heals my shit or superpowers dunno.

LivideLamb

LivideLamb

I'm so decaying, feeling like an ashtray
Jan 5, 2020
An arm, fingers, an eye. I would trade those for mental stability, to just feel truly calm.

sick.faery

sick.faery

Mar 18, 2021
i really really don't want to cut something off :(( but i guess if you offer me a few hundred billion dollars... maybe i would idk