lovedread

lovedread

hell is other people
Jan 2, 2020
I know that if i ctbd this exact second…i would chicken out like a dumbass and call the cops on myself (ew). Actually now that i think about it i dont think i would. But i think id freak out and regret it. Mentally, it wouldnt be a peaceful dying. Im still insane and stupid and I have "hope" that my life will "improve" despite god proving to me (ESPECIALLY this year) that it will not. This year has been horrifying

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

*perpetually annoyed*
Mar 14, 2024
Curious to see what's stopping you CTB and if it is similar to my reasons.

1) SI is very strong. I wish it wasn't as its keeping me living in this nightmare.

2) Hurting my family. It pains me knowing that I'm going to cause a lot or long term hurt to my family, im in tears now thinking about what I would put them through.

3) My 3 year old dog. He's my best buddy and he will be left wondering and hurting over me.

Interested to see if others are feeling the same as me and tips to overcome this.
Money.

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
1. Waiting for an apocalypse to take me out instantly.
2. SI.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
The thought of hurting my mother, of leaving my belongings and properties to the first vicious ppl that will ask for them.
The fact that i still have passions and i still believe that my life can be somewhat good again and that i was 0% responsible for my bad luck and failures.
Also my suicide would be a great injustice towards me and my family.
I'm not playing the game of life with all those vicious rats out there, but i still care of not making them feel successful about leading me to death. They are all just so cruel and empty, I will forget them eventually and move on to better things.