• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I would probably go somewhere quiet and secluded where nobody could find me and just sleep 24/7

Reactions: mtoro998, Homo erectus, Widdershins and 2 others
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
Find out what is out there. Everywhere.

• Love
Reactions: wondering&wandering, thegoldengirls, huxIey and 2 others
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
1. Gather resources and rule the world.
2. Self induced coma or non stop drug use.
3. Destroy the entire planet.

Reactions: Widdershins, huxIey, AttachedSweets and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Hope that there are better pain treatments in the future. In a way, it would be kind of interesting to see how medicine advances, and if it would cure my illnesses, but with my luck society will probably just collapse, and we'll all be living Mad Max style. I guess eventually the earth will be destroyed and then ???

Reactions: wondering&wandering and huxIey
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Go and live underwater. Does nothing die though? It's going to be pretty overcrowded. Presumably, we can still kill other things? We can't all survive on plants. Some animals are carnivours. When I'd had enough, I'd maybe get desperate and go seek out a tiger or shark or something.

Reactions: huxIey
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'd do all the drugs

Reactions: mtoro998, kindalone and Hotsackage
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I would be drunk forever, and would deliberately write the longest, most tedious autobiography the universe has yet seen. Pretty much a messier version of "God Emperor of Dune."

• Yay!
Reactions: Hotsackage, reclaimedbynature, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
assuming that I can't die under any circumstances? probably take a literal dirt nap. I think I would really enjoy the weight. I'd go read a lot, travel. If I discovered I literally couldn't die ever, I'd be hella fucking upset, yeah, but eventually I'm gonna have to get over it, and id just start doing whatever, I guess?

Reactions: wondering&wandering
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
There isn't really anything that I can do. I'd be forced to live forever and suffer forever

nature

nature

lost cause
Mar 2, 2024
I would probably go somewhere quiet and secluded where nobody could find me and just sleep 24/7
for real i've always just thought if that was the case id move away, not telling anyone, somewhere secluded or live in a static caravan in the woods just sleeping and being at as most peace as possible. I don't see any other outcome further on in life

Reactions: Homo erectus
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I would troll online and be drunk every day

Reactions: Homo erectus and divinemistress36
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd do my best to make everyone else just as miserable as me.

• Aww..
Reactions: Homo erectus, wondering&wandering and R_N
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If we "existed forever" we wouldn't suffer the problems we have to suffer in a determined life/world/universe.

"Forever" is sth that was invented after we realized the dimension of "time" is existent. But nobody knows what time really is. No particle that has mass can travel with light speed due to relativistic aspects but the fast sth is moving the slower time passes ih this universe (and with the given physics). If we lived forever we'd probably energy /quantum vacuum particles traveling with light speed. "Forever" and "eternity" is obsolete then bc for anything traveling with light speed "time" disappears!

Reactions: mtoro998 and Homo erectus
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Damn... That sounds like a nightmare scenario.

Reactions: Homo erectus and thegoldengirls
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I guess I would just have to continue to exist.

Reactions: Homo erectus and thegoldengirls
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
all things being the same, right? (being in a capitalist country, etc etc etc, not being able to do anything about certain physical aspects-face height).
I guess i'd focus on making money first. since i had time, it meant that i could always go out and explore later on, but it would be easier with funds.
This would be different though if everyone in the world had to exists forever..it would introduce a helluva lotta complications. I'd have to factor in the rate natural resources were being consumed, etc etc

Reactions: Homo erectus and wondering&wandering
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I remember I used to watch horror movies about vampires. And they would promise their victims eternal youth and an eternal existence. Even back then, I would watch as a kid perplexed..."That's the deal?!! Living forever, who would want that?!" Lol. Or how about those headlines..."A 99 year old man gives tips on living long." Wtf. But I have to remember, not everyone is depressed.
Now, if I had no choice but to live forever, I dunno. That would really be a hellish existence because living is expensive and quite mundane and depressing.
So, I would probably just live a risky life trying to at least invite death. Jump out of a airplane, run into dangerous fires, roll down a mountain, etc. Probably distract myself by going to school, or just eventually become catatonic because there is no escape.
The oldest patient I've ever had was a 100, to me that's about as bad as living forever. I hope that's not the case with me .

Reactions: Homo erectus and reclaimedbynature
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I'd kill every far right people and then make the communist revolution. If that doesn't bring me joy, I'd just get a shit ton of benzos and OTC antiemetic so I can sleep forever.
Lol. Or how about those headlines..."A 99 year old man gives tips on living long." Wtf. But I have to remember, not everyone is depressed.
I am so baffled when I see this. Imagine just living to feel pain in your joints, your diet is restricted because doctor advice, everyone doesn't want to talk to you anymore. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

Last edited:
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Homo erectus and xmissellax
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Then there would simply be no choice but to suffer, it would be beyond hellish if this existence continued forever, I only wish for the peace of eternal nothingness where all is finally forgotten about, there's nothing desirable about suffering in this dreadful and harmful existence.

Reactions: Homo erectus, ijustwishtodie and xmissellax
xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Well this question gave ma anxiety lol. That would be my worst fear ever. Guess I'd just have to continue suffering with my chronic illnesses every day and my suicidal/depressed brain. Maybe I'd be able to access help needed but I would constantly be fighting with my mental/chronic illnesses to keep afloat. And see all my loved ones die before me. Sounds like actual hell to me.

Reactions: Raven2 and Homo erectus
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
wait for the climate apocalypse then make sure post-climate society is much better than the one we have now. After that just sleep as much as I can until it "gets better"

• Yay!
Reactions: reclaimedbynature and Homo erectus
Homo erectus

Homo erectus

Mage
Mar 7, 2023
Invent virtual reality simulation to experience greater suffering to prove "it can be worse."

Last edited: