• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
Hanging—it's the quickest and most successful method I have easy access to, with less chance of traumatizing others in the process. I mean walking in on a hanging body isn't great, but at least it's not super gorey
Where will you do that?

dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
Where will you do that?
In my room. My hope would be that someone who's more used to seeing violence and death, probably a first responder, would find my body. I don't live with my family so it wouldn't be them finding me, which is my main priority.

S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
In my room. My hope would be that someone who's more used to seeing violence and death, probably a first responder, would find my body. I don't live with my family so it wouldn't be them finding me, which is my main priority.
Thank you for the reply. I also want to die in my home. Hoping that things aren't so bad that you have to go through with it. All the best mate

• Love
Reactions: dazed.daydreamer
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Full suspension hanging with some 3mm accessory cord

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
I think about DDMP a lot. Digoxin is optional and unnecessary, but I already have 2/3 of what I would need. It's a really luxurious way to go.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
S

souleater

Jul 2, 2024
Maybe night night and put a bag over my head at the same time. I'd do SN if I could get my hands on it.

S

sickofthisht

Jul 2, 2024
I think about DDMP a lot. Digoxin is optional and unnecessary, but I already have 2/3 of what I would need. It's a really luxurious way to go.
What is ddmp?could go for some luxuary

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Experienced
Apr 2, 2024
FULL HANGING WITH A GOOD ROPE AND MY HANDS HANDCUFFED WHILE TAKING 50 TABS OF LSD SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING

Reactions: Not A Fan
InigoDeux40

InigoDeux40

Under The Killing Moon
Jun 16, 2024
Slitting my wrists. YES, I know all the problems this method carry and I been searching, analysing, comparing etcetera, for MONTHS and aside from that I tried this like 6 years ago but it was on impulse and left me with a nasty scar and I believe that I might have partially touched a tendon since I always feel that hand a bit weird like slightly less strong than my other arm. So yes I know the risk this carry but I just can't get this out of my mind but If everything comes to a inevitable end I want it to be well planned and I want to be living alone for this. But, I also think of jumping off if this doesn't work

mrbluesky

mrbluesky

We're more ghosts than people
Jul 3, 2024
I tried a lot of things, hanging and jumping did not work. next will be SN, if I had access to a gun or nembutal, it would be either of them without second thought, but I think SN will do just fine

Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
SN, it works quickly and painlessly.
However, you should stick to the plan.

Of course I would prefer Nembutal, but I will probably die of old age before I get Nembutal from anywhere.:))

Reactions: tvo
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
I have SN but part of me really wishes that I could overdose on fentanyl instead. Maybe if I were less sheltered...

Reactions: divinemistress36 and mikgazer6
mlha

mlha

Ex falso quodlibet
Nov 7, 2021
nitrogen SCUBA

Reactions: Joarga and mikgazer6
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
SN while on benzos and stoned. I might experiment with partial too but I am getting impatient.

Reactions: teniralc21 and mikgazer6
mikgazer6

mikgazer6

student
Jul 1, 2024
Weighted drowning in a deep lake or in the ocean. I want to sink and preferably not be found or at least not recovered

ninfanatic

ninfanatic

death is a beginning & not an end
Jul 3, 2024
Starvation. I'm already a little underweight so hopefully it shouldn't take too much longer than a month. I'm trying to plan it all through, I'm going to pick up some handcuffs if my body goes nuts at some point, and if for any reason anything fails I'll try to get SN.

doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

on my way out
May 15, 2024
SN with partial hanging as a fallback

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Hopefully SN for me

Reactions: teniralc21
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Would be MAID if I ever chose that route, wouldn't want to traumatize anyone, and it would 100% fullproof

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
T

trs

Jun 29, 2024
nitrogen exit bag ordering this week hopefully.

but i think the sarco would be my dream.
Hi Not A Fan, I'd like to get supplies for the nitrogen method but am not finding where to get them from. Would you mind relaying where you ordered yours from?
Thanks
trs

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
Just like it says in the title, what are you currently thinking?
SWB after taking loads of sedatives, consuming like 10 table spoons of salt, or the most ideal that I'd be able to access, which is F, but idk how I'd get it tbh

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Hanging or if I can get my hand on a gun shot to the head.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and lizzywizzy09
S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Drowning or Inert Gas. Drowning becasue if i am out far enough it should be final.