• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sometimesoon

Jul 9, 2024
Just like it says in the title, what are you currently thinking?
partial suspension or jumping

I made a serious attempt recently and passed out, but the anchor gave way. Jumping is emerging because after 10 stories, especially on concrete, it will be 100% lethal

Reactions: Edpal247
chronicdissosiation

chronicdissosiation

sell your sands of time and invest in the knife
Feb 17, 2024
SN is what im considering, shotgun would be preferable

Reactions: divinemistress36
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Decapitation by train or jumping from a bridge. They both sound grizzly but I'm running out of options.

K

Kali_Yuga13

Jul 11, 2024
My preferred method would be to go on a long hike in the desert and OD on opiates. If I were to somehow survive the OD, heat, dehydration, hypothermia (at night in the right season) will finish me off. I would also be tempted to grab a rattle snake if I were to come upon one in this endeavor.

Reactions: 1043169
N

Not a Cylon

Blah
Jun 27, 2024
Nembutal without question if I could get my hands on it.
I'm profoundly sad it's so hard to buy nowā€¦ I just want to make one final cocktail after I sell my condo, get my will finalized and am in my final hotel room. Just want to leave with everything in a nice neat package and hopefully minimal pain as I slip into unconsciousness.

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
If I can get ahold of a gun that would be an option. Or jump off a really tall building. Train maybe? Suicide by cop lmao. SN sounds cool but not practical in my case. Other methods I don't have access to or can't do because I live with other people.

Reactions: mrtime87
M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
If I can get ahold of a gun that would be an option. Or jump off a really tall building. Train maybe? Suicide by cop lmao. SN sounds cool but not practical in my case. Other methods I don't have access to or can't do because I live with other people.
Cops have tazers lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: Tommen Baratheon
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Hanging, gunshot and nembutal. I mostly think about hanging.

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I want to jump off a cliff by a scenic beach