• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Daryl72

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Just like it says in the title, what are you currently thinking?
I would love Nembutal, but it's impossible to get. I'm stuck with no other real options due to no money and being without anything m When one gets desperate, their mind will turn to the most bizarre of ideas to escape this cruel world of pain.

Reactions: alltoomuch2
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Partial. I cann't wait for SN nor find entiemetics

bitofftoomuch

bitofftoomuch

hold onto those who accept your messy self
Jul 1, 2024
I want to go camping and bring my method. Ideally CO or something I can fill a tent with to knock me out. failing that, I'm wondering about jumping or other rapid methods -- again somewhere secluded so nobody gets traumatized. SN is my fallback.
I tried a lot of things, hanging and jumping did not work. next will be SN, if I had access to a gun or nembutal, it would be either of them without second thought, but I think SN will do just fine
SN is probably better than a gun tbh. gun suicides do get botched -- it's easier for one's hand to slip than you think-- and the effects are harrowing. I think what really cements SN as such a desirable method is that the consequences of failure are reliably the lowest compared to other methods.

Last edited:
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Night night. (But also have stache of Nytol, a long rope, and a lake down the lane)

SNastablesalt

SNastablesalt

she longs for freedom
Oct 6, 2023
Night night. (But also have stache of Nytol, a long rope, and a lake down the lane)
Do NOT od on nytol. I'm guessing you mean the one that contains DPH, if taken in high doses it's a deliriant and that will fuck you up beyond belief (sorry if you already knew this and I sound really patronising.)

Q

quirky

Jun 21, 2023
Drowning. No other choice

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
Switched from nitrogen to argon because the only FULL nitrogen tanks they will ship to your house are XL Size, way too big (~70lbs), and a bust.

Argon can be purchased in 40cf, 60cf and 80cf tanks that are much easier to carry and store. Unfortunately, argon will probably become just as difficult to obtain as nitrogen now is, as more people end up turning to it as "the next best option."

Of course, one should always take their time (where possible) with CTB. But in terms of getting all the materials you need on hand, do not delay! Our options continue to shrink until only the most violent means are left available. I'm a terrible procrastinator so this is more of a message to myself than anyone else in particular.
I want to go camping and bring my method. Ideally CO or something I can fill a tent with to knock me out.
I really like this idea. It sounds quite nice. Maybe take some sort of calming drugs beforehand, portable speaker to play the music of your choice, in a secluded natural setting. It makes the CO method sound a lot more attractive to be honest. I'm going to save this as like plan B or C, only because I prefer inert gas hypoxia to CO poisoning in terms of the physical effects.

What about releasing Argon gas into a sealed tent?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ASp4E and alltoomuch2
valya krematorij

valya krematorij

плаки плаки или маманадилдаке
Jul 6, 2024
I'm thinking about drowning with hyperventilation. I also have an option with an overdose of medications. To be honest, I am very worried:о

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
I'm thinking about drowning with hyperventilation. I also have an option with an overdose of medications. To be honest, I am very worried:о
It seems like it would be very hard to overcome survival instinct in drowning oneself. Only a few medications have a reliable chance of fatal overdose. Unless you have one of those drugs, it might not work or could damage your organs without killing you. There is a lot of good info on this site about how to avoid tragic outcomes and physical suffering.

Reactions: valya krematorij
alltoomuch2

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
Do NOT od on nytol. I'm guessing you mean the one that contains DPH, if taken in high doses it's a deliriant and that will fuck you up beyond belief (sorry if you already knew this and I sound really patronising.)
No, thanks for that. I'd forgotten about the downside of DPH. My memory is crap atm, think cos my heads in such a mess. I think it may fuck me up long term too if I remember now. I won't get rid because sometimes I really don't care about anything at all and it means I've got a plan C or D, which I need to know for my peace of mind.
100% CO by means of charcoal in a tent. If Nembutal was available and there was no legal risk in obtaining it, sure, I'd choose N. But, I'm living in the real world and N is impossible, or nearly impossible, to obtain. So, I'll stick with the realistic option.
which tent do you have? I have the malawi 2 man because it seemed to be the recommended one, but it seems very small and I'm worried about setting fire to the tent or myself and burning to death if I come in contact with the bucket during convulsions. But I can't afford another tent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Not A Fan
limeoctave

limeoctave

welcome home old friend, how was your life?
Mar 24, 2024
Inert gas (Nitrogen EEBD)

S

spiraloutdeath

Jun 10, 2024
Right now drowning in the ocean .. seems painful but no other options and at least it it somewhat fool proof if out far enough…

angryloli

angryloli

loli
Jun 27, 2024
if i ctb its probably gonna be done with no plan, so probably randomly jumping out my bedroom window if i cant take it anymore

M

M48 Patton

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Most likely SN, fingers crossed everything pans out well in regards to it.

SleepingBliss

SleepingBliss

I wanna Miku-mit suicide ❤️
Jul 3, 2024
I like the idea of nitrogen it seems very fast and like I would barely know it was happening and I wouldn't have the suffocating feeling due go there being no co2 I think sodium nitrite or jumping after that but it feels easier to get nitrogen and a regulator

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
SN

Reactions: divinemistress36
H

hematomatema

Feb 29, 2024
Nicotine overdose. Reliable if you don't throw up or at least re-consume the nicotine fast. Quite a scary process but oh well. Works even better with alcohol and other medications that depress respiration and CNS. Process is quite straightforward, just drink tobacco extract or nicotine salts for vapes (4 grams of nicotine should be good, that's not actually too difficult to get, cost me £40.) Might even inject it because that works even better but veins and syringes and shit ick me out. Antiemetics basically mandatory though but again, not difficult to come across.

If that fails then I'll go mask with helium, but I'm just opting for the nic salts because it's easier to hide, family won't notice in the night and all that nor will they question why I received a mask and a fatass tank of gas in a package. No one guesses the nicotine OD.

Not A Fan

Not A Fan

don't avoid the void
Jun 22, 2024
I like the idea of nitrogen it seems very fast and like I would barely know it was happening and I wouldn't have the suffocating feeling due go there being no co2 I think sodium nitrite or jumping after that but it feels easier to get nitrogen and a regulator
Don't count out Argon, if you can't find nitrogen. It can provide the same peaceful, fast hypoxic death and is often easier to obtain.
Might even inject it because that works even better but veins and syringes and shit ick me out.
As someone who injects fent. and meth. daily, and who vapes way more than I should... somehow the idea of injecting vape juice or nicotine still gives me an incredibly icky feeling just thinking about it. No idea why. It just seems like it would be really painful. Have you ever actually tried it, just to see how it would feel?
If that fails then I'll go mask with helium
Only if you have source for 99% pure helium that will work. In terms of ease to access: pure helium < nitrogren < argon (being the easiest of the 3)

Last edited:
rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I tried hanging several times but couldn't get it coordinated to kick the chair away. Tried Nitrogen but didn't go unconscious like normal and tachycardia/anxiety took over. Waiting for SN and will test potency when it arrives. Fingers crossed this will work.

denjiwillsaveme

denjiwillsaveme

Apr 11, 2024
Hanging or gunshot. Cheapest way out.

meatandboneasmr

meatandboneasmr

Nov 11, 2023
Slit my wrist, i think. i live with my parents and due to previous attempts + self harm i am under relatively strict watch, so my tools and meds are limited. I bought a razor though, cause the pharmacy at my uni sold them, so that's all i have.

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

m1dn1ghtmyst3ry

𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓳𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓽
Feb 20, 2024
Just like it says in the title, what are you currently thinking?
I plan to leave by SN. Previous methods were going to be plan A hanging, plan B starving/dehydration, plan C drowning.

Edpal247

Edpal247

Experienced
Jul 9, 2024
Full suspension. Then I can't back out. Got a chair that is 3 feet tall - that will be out of reach once I kick it over. Also is getting me up there to put a massive screw-eye into a joist.

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Partial or full suspension. Or using a shot to the base of the brain with a shotgun. Using SN or N seems to dangerous for me, and I can't even seem to get that.