• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheAmazingCriswell

TheAmazingCriswell

I predict...
Apr 28, 2021
Bent penis (can reach around corners), ability to activate incel-rage and enter berserkergang, can eat/drink things that are not tasty without complaining, pretty good at Mario Kart, 75 IQ (good for communicating with children, haven't actually gotten it tested so I'm estimating).
You might want to add your splendid sense of humour to that list, and I believe that you are not quite giving yourself the credit you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You might want to add your splendid sense of humour to that list, and I believe that you are not quite giving yourself the credit you deserve.
Tough to radiate confidence when you're an incel NEET that can't work or study, heh.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
what . would . make . me . happy ?
happiness is by it's very nature illusionary. it is impermanent, fleeting even.
all emotions are transient.
trying to hunt happiness or hold onto it is the ironic paradox that makes us miserable...
what is happiness anyway ?
- please help me understand it...?!
There satisfied happy people and frustrated ones simple as that.

Reactions: IsThisTheEnd?