starryeyedgemini

starryeyedgemini

It's where my demons hide
Jun 5, 2022
I'll probably think how much better out my son would be without me. Once I die my house will be paid off and that he gets a trust fund to set him up for life which is more than I can do for him if I carry on living. I'll also probably think back to my ex and when I'll meet him in the next life. I know this makes me sound like a terrible person

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Dead Meat and Meursault4
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I am preparing myself to face our reptilian overlords no matter what form they appear in to me. They will convince us to "go into the white light" and I will fight and be free of the forceful reincarnation. Don't go into the light. You are God. I am God,
What reptilian overlord's? I don't see any lizard aliens.

I

Infinitespace_

Jan 23, 2021
I would be thinking of my next life, dreaming about what kind of life I want

N

NOloveNOpain

Jun 13, 2022
I'd think I'd be okay knowing that in the eyes of God I didn't do anything wrong.

I've gone through being bullied for my weight. Having malicious lies told about me, an eating disorder and my ex wife having an affair.

I just wish I could have the courage to stand up for myself.

E

EndIsNigh

Jun 2, 2021
Almost certainly, regret and the activation of self-preservation / survival instinct. I'm terrified I'll botch it in the 5 minutes before the effects of the N kick in. I truly envy anyone who is able to do it without experiencing instant regret..

Reactions: LeavingEarly
doomedtolive

doomedtolive

I love so many things, but not myself
Dec 9, 2023
Please don't let me come back to this world again.
unless i'm a silly little cat or worm or something. i wanna be ignorant enough to not know how horrible it is

G

Gabberflastic

Dec 11, 2023
I would spend my last minutes reminiscing on my life and all the failures and disappointments I have experienced. That would make it very easy to committ

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
appreciation for all the good things and the bad, the memorable and what made me grow as a soul while staying present and excited about moving on from this world to the next.

my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
I would avoid thinking about it and just try to get it over with. I suppose it will be focusing on something like the beauty of the nature that surrounds me.

nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
regret, guilt, shame

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Sorrow, anxiety, relief that the suffering is ending. Hoping that my soul will merge with the source and never reincarnate again.

sensenmann

sensenmann

this will be the end of me
Jun 14, 2023
too bad it has to end this way, at least I tried.