• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spøgelse

spøgelse

Student
May 14, 2023
Dopamina by Fadheit or Orange Crush by R.E.M.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Fairly obvious given my profile theming but I'm deciding between two:

Depeche Mode: "Speak to Me" (the final song on the final album).

The Smiths: "I Know It's Over" (this was the first song to ever make me cry.

Reactions: davidtorez
sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I forgot Given-Taken. It'll be 0.

I also want to add Foreshadow and Fate, but I think then the playlist will be too long 😭

Wait I'm gonna remove Sacrifice and add Walk The Line instead. Omg why am I so indecisive 😭

Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
The what are you listing to now mega thread has a lot of great recommendations. Over 30 pages of song recommendations.
But Personally Mad Sounds by Arctic Monkeys.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
One more light - Chester Bennington
I don't know how you listen to that song without tearing up. I don't want to give myself away but I had one of my art pieces featured for Meteora 20. I listening to Breaking The Habit a lot when I was at school. Listened to Linkin Park over two decades. Lost and Friendly Fire makes my brain do some weird stuff because you know he's not here but the music is new. It's really strange.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I don't know how you listen to that song without tearing up. I don't want to give myself away but I had one of my art pieces featured for Meteora 20. I listening to Breaking The Habit a lot when I was at school. Listened to Linkin Park over two decades. Lost and Friendly Fire makes my brain do some weird stuff because you know he's not here but the music is new. It's really strange.
I just listened to friendly fire. I always cry listening to linkin Park . So much emotion. It's like he's speaking from the grave

• Aww..
Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I just listened to friendly fire. I always cry listening to linkin Park . So much emotion. It's like he's speaking from the grave
It's a very weird feeling. The other factor is that the band weren't complete asshats like most musicians/ people in the like light. I never liked the idea of worshipping people and all that. In all interviews down to earth, help each other.
Chester: when some falls down, what do you do? PICK THEM UP. All their live shows were them helping people. I just don't see that anymore with music industry people.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It's a very weird feeling. The other factor is that the band weren't complete asshats like most musicians/ people in the like light. I never liked the idea of worshipping people and all that. In all interviews down to earth, help each other.
Chester: when some falls down, what do you do? PICK THEM UP. All their live shows were them helping people. I just don't see that anymore with music industry people.
Chester truly cared about people he wasn't fake

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
A

A Human?

Oct 5, 2023
The dbz amv of vegetas pride. Blink 182 - die alone I think?

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Bohemian Rhapsody. The last phrase would finish it. "Nothing really matters to me".

Reactions: sserafim
W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
What will be your final song when you finally CTB?

My final song will be D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>L by Panchiko. This song has been there for some of my happiest moments in recent time and I think it will be a fitting final song.
Panchiko DᐳEᐳAᐳTᐳHᐳMᐳEᐳTᐳAᐳL

Also one of my close friends CTB 3 weeks ago today and this was her final song I am not sure why she picked this song but it is a very peaceful song.
Alej - Just Give Me One More Day

<3
I remember answering a question similar to this one when I first came upon this site. But it's occurred to me as my time comes closer and as I consider more details about the logistics... I will not have my phone on me. I plan on disposing all electronic devices. Not only so they can't be scoured after I pass away, but because without my phone I won't be able to call for help so no worry about SI after the fact. I don't have an ipod or stereo so I'll just be without a walk-off song, if you will.

Youmii

Youmii

Mar 2, 2024

this ! i love it so much >w<
hatsune miku GIF

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
Ill listen to all my records and CDs. But i think ill finish with blink 182s neighborhoods album, so itll be "even if she falls"

K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024

My final song will be D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>L by Panchiko. This song has been there for some of my happiest moments in recent time and I think it will be a fitting final song.

Also one of my close friends CTB 3 weeks ago today and this was her final song I am not sure why she picked this song but it is a very peaceful song.

<3
i'd like to die listening to QKThr by Aphex Twin. it would be oh so peaceful.

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024

Á tout le monde
Á tous mes amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir

Dave Mustaine himself frowned upon use of this song by suicidal people though.

Last edited:
Reactions: unabletocope
bonecollector

bonecollector

hikikomori not of my own will
Apr 12, 2023
i have a playlist i intend to listen to in order in the hours leading up to it, but the last song on the playlist is this one

offtoseethewizard

offtoseethewizard

Student
Aug 19, 2023
I've been too depressed to enjoy music for too long to really have an opinion

restingplace

restingplace

Emo corpse
Mar 7, 2024

<3
Most likely Videotape by Radiohead, the lyrics are just so perfect and the song sounds like someone passing to the afterlife. I've thought about it and I think it would be pretty funny to CTB to Dead! By mcr lol

pinkhellokitty

pinkhellokitty

eternal sunshine
Mar 16, 2024
bigger than the whole sky by taylor swift

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

(The words are very powerful, and appropriate, but my apologies to those who can't understand the language.)

Το τελευταίο βράδυ μου
Απόψε το περνάω
Κι όσοι με πίκραναν πολύ
Τώρα που φεύγω απ' τη ζωή
Όλουσ τουσ συγχωρνάω

Όλα είναι ένα ψέμα
Μια ανάσα μια πνοή
Σαν λουλούδι κάποιο χέρι
Θα μασ κόψει μιαν αυγή

Εκεί που πάω δεν περνά
Το δάκρυ και ο πόνοσ
Τα βάσανα και οι καημοί
Εδώ θα μείνουν στη ζωή
Κι εγώ θα φύγω μόνοσ

Όλα είναι ένα ψέμα
Μια ανάσα μια πνοή
Σαν λουλούδι κάποιο χέρι
Θα μασ κόψει μιαν αυγή

Δυο πόρτεσ έχει η ζωή
Άνοιξα μια και μπήκα
Σεργιάνισα ένα πρωινό
Κι ώσπου να 'ρθει το δειλινό
Από την άλλη βγήκα

Όλα είναι ένα ψέμα
Μια ανάσα μια πνοή
Σαν λουλούδι κάποιο χέρι
Θα μασ κόψει μιαν αυγή

Lyrics by Evtichia Papayiannopoulou,. Sung by Sotiria Bellou.

Last edited:
tippee4444

tippee4444

“Have you taken this medication before?”
Mar 13, 2024
The Last Day - Moby ft Skylar Grey
Both melody and lyrics JUST HIT IT ✨
10/10 exit song⛲

Bannana

Bannana

caretaker
Mar 10, 2024
"think of me once in a while, take care"

I've cried so many times to this song

vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
I'm not sure if I'd even feel like listening to music, but if I were to play something my top pick would probably be Yes by the Manic Street Preachers, particularly for the lyrics, "Funny place for the social, for the insects to start caring/Just an ambulance at the bottom of a cliff" and "Everyone I've loved or hated always seems to leave".

My other choice cuts would be
This is Yesterday - Manic Street Preachers
A Strange Day - The Cure
Washer - Slint
Decades - Joy Division

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
Billie Eilish - listen before i go

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
I don't have a specific final song. I'm just going to put on a playlist with all of my favourite songs. I want the songs to play as I'm dying as it's soothing to me and can help make the experience more comfortable. At least maybe a little.

• Hugs
Reactions: DizzyFolfy
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Disorder by Joy Division.
The song just screams exhaustion and acceptance that one isnt going to get better.