• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DizzyFolfy

DizzyFolfy

Gone~
Jul 9, 2022
Alcohol-Free by TWICE

Definitely on the brighter tone of music in this thread, but from the first listen I just know it's the song.

T_Afflige_X

T_Afflige_X

Searching For Bliss
Oct 6, 2023
This will be a tough one to explain.

What I've linked is the final track in a series of albums collectively named "Nowhere at The Millenium Of Space Redux - Years 1-8". It's meant to be an audible depiction of the slow regression of the brain/mind of a person diagnosed with Dementia (using samples from the 1950s onwards), which makes you forget memories piece by piece until your body can't even recall how to function properly. The complete listen is around a whopping 13 hours btw, which I'd save for the day the decision is made.

The final track specifically, at the end of Year 8, has been theorized to represent the patient's final moments before death, including the heavenly ascension. At approximately 13:45, the video playing turns empty black, and all that's left is a fading drone meant to resemble the sound of a dead body. If I choose to, I plan to go out at that exact timestamp.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022

Why? It's simple. My life is a fucking cartoon! My suffering is funny! Me trying to be serious is funny!

Niyxx

Niyxx

Apr 1, 2024
What will be your final song when you finally CTB?

My final song will be D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>L by Panchiko. This song has been there for some of my happiest moments in recent time and I think it will be a fitting final song.
Panchiko DᐳEᐳAᐳTᐳHᐳMᐳEᐳTᐳAᐳL

Also one of my close friends CTB 3 weeks ago today and this was her final song I am not sure why she picked this song but it is a very peaceful song.
Alej - Just Give Me One More Day

<3
Limit by citizen soldier

xinino

xinino

I love to be sick
Mar 31, 2024
It will on memory of girl, the best drug ever. I probably don't need a music but just thinking about her is enough.or if I have to choice then it will be "the susan atkins diet"

Last edited:
CosmicStrawberry

CosmicStrawberry

Mar 29, 2024

This song for me to remind me of someone that meant a lot to me

plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
Salope-Therapie Taxi. It's a french song , f*ck life

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have a very long playlist of depressed/suicidal songs, but lately "Where the Wild Things Are" by Luke Combs has seemed like a nice one to listen to as the lights go out.

greg ! :3

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024

My final song will be D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>L by Panchiko. This song has been there for some of my happiest moments in recent time and I think it will be a fitting final song.

Also one of my close friends CTB 3 weeks ago today and this was her final song I am not sure why she picked this song but it is a very peaceful song.

<3
sleep well by cg5

V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
I probably won't listen to any song before I die. Like every fucking thing in my life, I would probably kill myself in impulse without much thought or preparation.

Reactions: davidtorez
grungy自殺

grungy自殺

Radio Friendly Unit Shifter
Jan 9, 2024
Probably calm night by kino

LunaRose

LunaRose

I just want to float in nothingness
Nov 25, 2023

<3
When I do it, I'll be leaving to a maretu song

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023

If I'm going to CTB I'd go being a gigachad

I have the courage to do it