• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
What will be your final song when you finally CTB?

My final song will be D>E>A>T>H>M>E>T>A>L by Panchiko. This song has been there for some of my happiest moments in recent time and I think it will be a fitting final song.
Panchiko DᐳEᐳAᐳTᐳHᐳMᐳEᐳTᐳAᐳL

Also one of my close friends CTB 3 weeks ago today and this was her final song I am not sure why she picked this song but it is a very peaceful song.
Alej - Just Give Me One More Day

<3

M1sT

M1sT

Life Is War & Wars Are Pointless!
Sep 30, 2023
I would love to listen to old jungle mixtapes 1 hour before I gulp down that SN drink!
But I want to appreciate the silence of the night before I'll do it!

Hope everyone have a good day!

A

achb

Student
Oct 23, 2023
I don't have a specific song in mind. But I have a playlist. It has songs I've listened to since middle school. It's a compilation of all the songs that I've listened to so many times I have them memorized word for word note for note. It'll put me in the perfect mindset like I'm floating over everything.

logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
cry or john wayne, both by cigarettes after sex, but theres also by my side by beachwood sparks, and happy haunting by rare monk

all of these songs have a special place in my heart since i've listened to them in the best times of my life, but also the worst

T

Therealestbigcheese

Feb 23, 2024
The orb of dreamers by Daniel Pemberton, I feel like it would help me look back at old memories and just make me feel at peace.

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down
You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Such a good song, I used to listen to it to help me sleep because of my insomnia.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
prob hated by life itself mafumafu cover. it has been there with me since the pandemic.

or maybe something from femtanyl, thatd be cool

• Love
Reactions: IBM0000 and Malaria
anagram

anagram

I’m full of BS
Feb 4, 2024
None lol songs inspire me to live so I can listen to them more and more. No songs for dying
If I did have a song though, it would be a schizo energetic crazy song to hype me up and give me energy to kms

Reactions: IBM0000
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Whether I can hear it in the background as I go or just playing in my mind it will be ........
'Everybody Hurts' by R.E.M

Reactions: Luchi and verrobasd
M

Major Tom

Feb 24, 2024
If my mental state won't be changed through the psych ward, there wont be any song for me. Everything has lost emotional meaning. But songs about suicide and depression i had, but didn't realized until now.

MGMT - In the Afternoon (YouTube)

ilovecats

ilovecats

Empty Husk
Feb 1, 2023
Decalius - Excluded From Humanity

Such an underrated band

touhoufan

touhoufan

hello! feel free to pm
Feb 14, 2023
I love panchiko!! I looped his albums for like a month straight at some point hahaha. He makes such good music.

I think Id like to listen to Graduation or College Dropout, the albums, by Kanye West. Maybe as I drift into sleep or something. They mean alot to me despite his reputation.