• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Yes, I had planned to try this too, but there was never an attempt made. Sorry for the late reply! I missed your post. So many here now.

What is your method now, if I may ask? x

I appreciate that you think that of me. It means a lot. I know you're just trying to help, but if doctors and expertise cannot, I don't think someone from here could. I'd love to recover and get better but I don't really have that option.
I've been reading some stories on this site http://www.cfsselfhelp.org/, and it does seem like living with fibromyalgia requires so MUCH. I also didn't realize that Lady Gaga suffers with it. I'm in awe of your grace. I don't know how you write such thoughtful posts when you are feeling like this. You have reserves of strength that I'll never know.

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Sadly, I'm afraid I'm no longer in the condition to do any preparations for it, being that I now live in an apartment.

So do you still plan to CTB? Maybe in another way?
I've been reading some stories on this site http://www.cfsselfhelp.org/, and it does seem like living with fibromyalgia requires so MUCH. I also didn't realize that Lady Gaga suffers with it. I'm in awe of your grace. I don't know how you write such thoughtful posts when you are feeling like this. You have reserves of strength that I'll never know.

I will be thoughtful of others until the day I die. That is a promise I can keep. x

Honestly, this forum makes it easy for me to be vulnerable and open about things. It makes me want to speak, and help others even if that means to pass on.

Last edited:
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
Exact same as it is today: high-powered short shotgun in mouth aimed back and up.

• Hugs
Reactions: ForeverStunted, freefrommybody, Partial-Elf and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Somehow strangling or hanging myself.

• Hugs
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Exact same as it is today: high-powered short shotgun in mouth aimed back and up.

I see. I hope that brings you a peaceful passing. Is there any reason in particular you chose a shotgun?
Somehow strangling or hanging myself.

Is that what you're still going to do or have you decided on a different method instead?

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
Thank you. I will look that up.

From Wiki:

Hydrogen sulfide is the chemical compound with the formula. It is a colorless chalcogen hydride gas with the characteristic foul odor of rotten eggs. It is very poisonous, corrosive, and flammable.

Reactions: realjunes
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I see. I hope that brings you a peaceful passing. Is there any reason in particular you chose a shotgun?

I don't want there to be any (appreciable) time between when I work up the courage to do it and being dead. And certainly not enough time to become frightened after having done something (SI...). Thanks for being kind in phrasing your question. Hope things go as you want them to for you.

• Hugs
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I have long arms, but I don't know how I could hold a shotgun in the position it needs to be aimed, and pull the trigger, without the gun being moved, and perhaps not fatal shot. But seeking an immediate demise entirely understandable, desired.
Hydrogen sulfide or the detergent method
Thank you LP420. I hope you are okay, I follow your posts, and am interested in your well being. You seem like a remarkable person.

• Love
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I don't want there to be any (appreciable) time between when I work up the courage to do it and being dead. And certainly not enough time to become frightened after having done something (SI...). Thanks for being kind in phrasing your question. Hope things go as you want them to for you.

I understand. For me, staying intact is important but I suppose not so for everyone, huh? I am glad you've found a method you are comfortable with, also. Albeit not my choice! But, still glad.

Yes, I'd like for things to go smoothly for me as well. I don't think that method matters much as long as you don't survive or feel pain. x

I have no SI. Once my date comes, I'm garbonzo beans. :hug:

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
SN as my main and amitriptyline cocktail as a backup just in case. Ideally I'd like N but I'm not taking any risks.

Are you thinking SN would be first method, and amitriptyline second? Is there a significant reason ami is second? I am trying to balance one of those against the others and I seem to recall reading the ami is dicey, but the books seem to say it is a solid method. Thanks.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
So do you still plan to CTB? Maybe in another way?
Yep. Before 30, with a cocktail of 48 mg loperamide, 45+ ml 2M2B, prozac. And the antiemetic will be a combination of domperidone and ginger, perhaps with some scopolamine from datura inoxia seeds.

• Hugs
Deleted member 7141

Deleted member 7141

Do not be prisoner of your life. Die a little, lol
Apr 15, 2019
I think I was just going to OD on a bunch of my meds or do what I did at 16.

Avoid insulin, eat candy, puke my guts up til I die. Not pretty, but effective.

I also tried to jump off an overpass in 2017, but felt the body of my cat who had passed a couple of years before rub and curl around my leg. Tried to convince myself someone else was on the bridge and possibly brushed me. There was nobody there. Felt just like a cat. Dropped to my knees in the fetal position and cried until someone (a friend) came to pick me up.

Anyway, after coming to SS, I realised there were more peaceful methods. I'll be using SN. I'd have preferred N, but I'm a 22 year old on assistance and can't afford that.

What about you guys?

~ H x

I tried cutting an artery, ovedosing on medications, and was starting to consider jumping.

Now I am intrested in N but have no idea how to obtain it. Maybe a guns . I am primarily intrested in N. That would be a wonderful way to go if executed effectively. I am also open to being stabbed with consent.

I never want to be murdered. A few people tried to equate euthanasia(suicide) with being murdered. One you give consent for and the other you don't. People not suicidal can be so ignorant sometimes, lol

Finding out about N was a positive. Now if I could only obtain some. My second is someone stabbing me in a controlled setting with my consent.

• Hugs
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Yep. Before 30, with a cocktail of 48 mg loperamide, 45+ ml 2M2B, prozac. And the antiemetic will be a combination of domperidone and ginger, perhaps with some scopolamine from datura inoxia seeds.
What is 2M2B? Is your cocktail spelled out anywhere I can read about it?

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019

I hope that goes well for you! My best wishes. x
I tried cutting an artery, ovedosing on medications, and was starting to consider jumping.

Now I am intrested in N but have no idea how to obtain it. Maybe a guns . I am primarily intrested in N. That would be a wonderful way to go if executed effectively. I am also open to being stabbed with consent.

I never want to be murdered. A few people tried to equate euthanasia(suicide) with being murdered. One you give consent for and the other you don't. People not suicidal can be so ignorant sometimes, lol

Finding out about N was a positive. Now if I could only obtain some. My second is someone stabbing me in a controlled setting with my consent.

That makes sense. I've heard obtaining N is near impossible. Many scammers and bad websites. Just be careful out there!

There is always SN if N falls through. I hope it all works in your favour and you are finally at peace. x

• Hugs
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
What is 2M2B? Is your cocktail spelled out anywhere I can read about it?
2M2B is 2-methyl-2-butanol... also known as amylene hydrate or tert-amyl alcohol. Best way to describe it is imagine alcohol, but on steroids, without effects of a hangover. Its hypnotic potency is between that of chloral hydrate and peraldehyde and between benzos and ethanol.
You'll find more info on drug and erowid forums.

It's not an official cocktail, this is improvised, and the loperamide was not originally my idea. I just took footnotes on here and decided to make use of it in case the alcohol ain't enough.

I hope that goes well for you! My best wishes. x

Thanks, you too!

• Hugs
L

LetItEnd

Nov 10, 2019
2M2B is 2-methyl-2-butanol... also known as amylene hydrate or tert-amyl alcohol. Best way to describe it is imagine alcohol, but on steroids, without effects of a hangover. Its hypnotic potency is between that of chloral hydrate and peraldehyde and between benzos and ethanol.

It's not an official cocktail, this is improvised, and the loperamide was not originally my idea. I just took footnotes on here and decided to make use of it in case the alcohol ain't enough.

Thanks, you too!
Would the same plan for SN work for 2m2b? With meto?

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019

Thank you, this give me a lot of info to study on. Is that drug and EROWID forums, is that the spelling?

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Would the same plan for SN work for 2m2b? With meto?
Well... it would probably make it easier since 2m2b knocks you out in 30 minutes, but I honestly dunno.

L

LetItEnd

Nov 10, 2019
Well... it would probably make it easier since 2m2b knocks you out in 30 minutes, but I honestly dunno.
Thanks, I remember seeing this thread and the mention of meto as a possibility.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/tert-amyl-alcohol-and-what-to-take-with-it.16584/

NotGoneButNotHere

NotGoneButNotHere

Nov 3, 2019
Yes, I had planned to try this too, but there was never an attempt made. Sorry for the late reply! I missed your post. So many here now.

What is your method now, if I may ask? x

SN is what I've been thinking of recently

Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
I experimented with hanging before joining this site. Now I have three methods available: hanging, SN, and firearm. I'll take them all with me when I rent my cabin.

Hanging is my first choice because it's so fast and mild when it works right, but it can be finicky.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer and SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

Oct 13, 2019
I experimented with hanging before joining this site. Now I have three methods available: hanging, SN, and firearm. I'll take them all with me when I rent my cabin.

Hanging is my first choice because it's so fast and mild when it works right, but it can be finicky.

For sure. It's actually good to hear you have several options that you're comfortable with.

• Love
Reactions: Partial-Elf
OneBigBlur

OneBigBlur

Experienced
Nov 30, 2019
My method would've guaranteed me death had I not taken any drugs and alcohol as part of the suicide attempt. My plan was simple, handcuff myself to a sink and tape a bag over my head. Unfortunately I quickly learned how uncomfortable suffocation was so I took a large amount of sedatives beforehand to make it easier which ultimately made me fail my attempt. I started vomiting and then became paralyzed until I inevitably lost consciousness before I even got to the bag & handcuffs part.

Reactions: dras23
imstillhungry

imstillhungry

Student
Nov 19, 2019
Overdose on beta blockers and sleeping pills