CalmStrikeofMercy

CalmStrikeofMercy

Detatched Observer.
Dec 8, 2019
Being in a never ending state of warfare and staring too long at the dark side of humanity.

• Hugs
Reactions: cassie, Abgrundanziehung, geogaddi and 1 other person
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
When I was 1.5 years into my first full-time job back in 2012. I was very idealistic and actually thought that I was doing well in life. Until I realised that life was about having proper direction and making efforts in that direction.

I completely lack any sense of direction in life. It's something so inherent to me. More importantly, my mind completely lacks any any sense of what I call "depth comfort" in any professional field.

Basically means, whenever my mind has to adjust to any deeper knowledge or skill in any vocational field, it completely loses track and gives up.

To give an analogy, if life is about swimming fearlessly in the ocean no matter how rough it is and reaching some island as your destination, then my mind is content and does not want to get out of the kiddie swimming pool.

Edit : I should add I am 31.

• Hugs
Reactions: cassie, stationarymillennial, geogaddi and 1 other person
sadghost

sadghost

S
May 17, 2020
Quarantine forced me to face reality dead in the eyes

• Hugs
Reactions: cassie and stationarymillennial
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
When my live-in partner of 7 years said that he wasn't ready yet for a serious relationship. I was demoted from fiancée to partner to girlfriend in the span of a couple of months.

• Aww..
Reactions: cassie and stationarymillennial
H

Hearhear

Jul 31, 2020
Didn't get hired for a job near my GF. She left me for someone else. Thought, getting a decent job would be easier in my own country. Turns out it isn't. I'm so tired of this nonsense.

• Hugs
Reactions: cassie, stationarymillennial and geogaddi
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
My therapist had been emotionally abusive for 2-3 years and I numbed myself to survive, while contemplating methods and acquiring substances. The push that tioped me over the edge was when he lost his shit one session and yelled at me for 45 minutes and threatened to terminate me for being suicidal. He said all kinds of stuff reportable to the Board, and I walked out of there 100% sure I did not want to do this anymore or ever again.

Hence I am here and looking into SN which I have tons of, and hypoxia/strangulation/???

I've been told I should report him but I hardly have the energy to get out of bed so fuck the world, I'm outta here.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: cassie, stationarymillennial and essic.
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Lockdown. It hit me hard, and in my city, it was swift - like going from one city to a completely different one overnight. Everything changed. I lost everything. Boom. Gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: stationarymillennial and essic.
essic.

essic.

Jul 31, 2020
having no friends and stuck with my boyfriend and his friends also his family which made me hate living because they're so toxic and always wanting to bring me down

stationarymillennial

stationarymillennial

Aug 4, 2020
There is a lot of grief and loss in this thread and for that I am sorry, y'all. Even though I don't know you guys, I can relate I suppose because we all ended up here in this place.

Also, I want to hug react everyone but that smile on the emoji needs to go :eh:.

My last straw was a suicide attempt. I tried to go get some heroin to kill myself with in a shady part of town. Since I thought it would be my last outing, I brought all my important things with me. Birth certificate, macbook, passport, phone, etc, all in my backpack.

Whew this is hard to type but I'll just sum it up. I started talking and drinking with a crowd and they put some chemical on my nose that knocked me out. I woke up on the floor with someone trying to wrestle my backpack off of me. I remember hearing someone say "Don't fight, don't fight." They were successful and took my stuff. This is so hard to type. I got up and noticed I was bleeding in various places, and I peed myself the entire walk home, just peeing in the crosswalks on the street. This was in one of the two biggest cities in North America.

I never recovered from that. It's been two years.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: cassie
C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
When it was clear the medical world is full of retards who have not and will not listen to me on any level.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
When I realized that I never even had a chance in this life. The moment that my health started declining, on top of other bad circumstances, took away the last bit of hope that kept me going.

Finding happiness and living a fulfilling life was never an option.

• Hugs
Hypergang2018

Hypergang2018

Jan 16, 2020
Been suicidal since 6 and thought about it my whole life. Breaking point was at 14 when I realized after highschool was over (I hated that shit) I would go to work for the rest of my life