• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chrijo

chrijo

done
Feb 8, 2019
Limp Bizkit - Three Dollar Bill, Yall$

...and 20 years later - I still love it. It's incredible how music can bring back lost memories, nostalgia and emotions :-)

Reactions: bacardirum
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Beggars Banquet. It was also the first cassette I ever bought.

Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
The Never Ending Story 3 sound track when I was about 14

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Pfft, when I first started buying music, CD's were not even a twinkle in the inventors eye. Vinyl was still king and tapes were strictly for bootlegs.

I think if I remember correctly, the first album I ever bought was Deep Purple Made in Japan. Still very high on my list of favourite live albums. I think the first none live album was ELO by ELO.

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Pfft, when I first started buying music, CD's were not even a twinkle in the inventors eye. Vinyl was still king and tapes were strictly for bootlegs.

I think if I remember correctly, the first album I ever bought was Deep Purple Made in Japan. Still very high on my list of favourite live albums. I think the first none live album was ELO by ELO.

Just answer the fkn question :)

Reactions: not_a_robot
Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
Well, my very first vinyl was a gift from my aunt... Diana by Diana Ross
The first vinyl I bought myself was Disintegration by The Cure.
Then I ran a scam on Columbia House and BMG music, using different names, and ended up with hundreds of cassettes. Im probably on some most wanted list in Terre Haute, Indiana.

Hobbes

Hobbes

Jun 12, 2019
Canadian pop-punk outfit named Treble Charger and their last LP 'Detox'. Never caught on internationally, except for American Psycho, which had some noteriety (for the time, anyway.) Hard-pressed to find anybody who can recall them, locally or otherwise.

My father had the same Train CD as the OP, so I still had the pleasure of listening to Drops of Jupiter even more often than the hourly rotation on early 00's radio stations.

Well, my very first vinyl was a gift from my aunt... Diana by Diana Ross
The first vinyl I bought myself was Disintegration by The Cure.
Then I ran a scam on Columbia House and BMG music, using different names, and ended up with hundreds of cassettes. Im probably on some most wanted list in Terre Haute, Indiana.

This is interesting. Did you pretend to be a reviewer or critic?

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
This is interesting. Did you pretend to be a reviewer or critic?
Neither. I just used made up names and a couple of different addresses of family members, who also got in on it.

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
What Did You Expect from the Vaccines? It's the perfect summer music if you're a lonely and depressed hipster but still like to party.

Beautifulletdown

Beautifulletdown

Brightburn
Jul 6, 2019
The first CD bought for me was Guns N Roses, Use Your Illusion I. Can't remember the first one I got for myself. I use to do BMG as well but not smart enough to get more out of them then they were out of me.