• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
So I don't know what forces I had to please to get this therapist, but we have been having the strangest interactions these past few weeks and I thought you all might enjoy the most recent one.

First off, she's quite accepting of my desire to CTB, ever since I first started seeing her three years ago. She has a professional interest in keeping me alive, of course, but she accepts suicide as an option for anyone who finds it necessary. She also knows that I bought SN, and is supportive of me keeping it (locked up in a safe, of course). She asked me this week if I read the BBC articles about SN. I said yes, and that I was stressed out now because I had a package on the way from MDS and was worried that I would get a welfare check. To my shock, she said "Me too. Most therapists don't get told about 'new' methods from their clients because the clients are afraid of what might happen to them, but you got me curious and it looks like we ordered from the same place". We laughed about it for a while and it looks like we'll be asking each other about our package updates next time 'round. What is wrong with us 🙃

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Regardless of your stance on suicide, I feel like this is rather unprofessional of her. If you feel supported by her that's wonderful but that seems like a very odd interaction from a therapist.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Regardless of your stance on suicide, I feel like this is rather unprofessional of her. If you feel supported by her that's wonderful but that seems like a very odd interaction from a therapist.
Oh I absolutely agree. I question her practises sometimes but I'd be more concerned if she weren't also the only therapist that's been helping me manage my disorders.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Yes she did; this situation feels like a comedy sketch.
I can't believe this, not that I'm saying I don't @Naked Weapon but for a therapist to just openly admit that they have the same method too seems really odd to me, rather unprofessional as @willitpass already said, that's the very last person I'd expect to talk about it like that.
the therapist is also another desperate person who probably needs a therapist as well. What a life. Wow.
Didn't expect that to be the case but sometimes, you never know.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I want to see a positive spin on this because clearly you do, but my gut says red flag. She's got more power than you do in this situation…you could be forcibly hospitalized on her word. She's acting VERY peculiarly for a therapist, in fact she seems to have kicked the whole rulebook to the curb. What strange way will she jump next, and will you get hurt by it?

Obviously you've got to listen to your gut rather than mine, but I think if it were me, I'd be cagey about revealing anything more about the SN, and cautious with this therapist in general. It's natural to want to respond to openness with openness, but you're in a situation where criminal and civil laws apply first and foremost. The usual "rules" of purely social interactions are secondary at best, and may turn out not to apply at all. (The same caveats apply in interactions with the police as well, if it comes to that.)

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
This would be funny if it wasn't so sad. A desperate person seeks a therapist only to find that the therapist is also another desperate person who probably needs a therapist as well. What a life. Wow.
This might be a trend considering that I'm a psychology major.
Wow, USA, what a country. Don't immediately get locked up for mentioning CTB.
You just need to know all the language to avoid 😇

Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
I find it quite refreshing tbh…

Your therapist could just be trying to build a good connection with you, by not automatically invalidating your thoughts/choices.

Maybe they've frequented this forum, and seen how infuriating it is for some people when some get told that our feelings are somehow "wrong" or "forbidden"…?

You can't stop people from thinking about or planning their ctb. Better to be open and have a healthy dialogue about it, rather than just taking it off the table when it's a reality of life.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I suppose I can see why everyone is freaking out but from what you've told us about her- she believes people have the right to end their own lives. It seems entirely possible that she isn't deeply suicidal but like many of us- she isn't relishing old age. Maybe she bought it for future use. She can likely see all the media storm around it and is maybe predicting it will only become harder and harder to obtain- so, like many of us, she's getting it while she can to keep her options open. Just a theory of course.

I actually think I'd prefer to have a straight talking therapist rather than play the peculiar game of witholding the ideation bit for fear of heavy handed responses. Why shouldn't someone who is possibly suicidal themselves not be able to help another person? Especially if they have been trained to. They know you're seeing them to try and cope better with your life. Maybe to make it better. They can surely still give you advice on how to do that but at the same time, be honest and realistic about how you're actually feeling. I think I'd prefer a more realistic approach to an authorative, stern one.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
She might just be pretending to maybe try and help you or change your mind but It won't be farfetched for a therapist to be suicidal themselves. Suicidal people are not aliens. We all are just ordinary Individuals with different professions, one of which can be a therapist. I would advice you to always remember she still has the upper hand in this situation and be very cautious of what you say to her or what you do.

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Jeez what country are you in? She doesn't sound very professional at all. Maybe she needs a therapist 😬
This is the most ridiculous story I've heard (not saying I'm in doubt) since the user who incorrectly misread a story and thought someone vomited feces from SN 🥴

Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
Michael Scofield Fox GIF by Prison Break

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
So I don't know what forces I had to please to get this therapist, but we have been having the strangest interactions these past few weeks and I thought you all might enjoy the most recent one.

First off, she's quite accepting of my desire to CTB, ever since I first started seeing her three years ago. She has a professional interest in keeping me alive, of course, but she accepts suicide as an option for anyone who finds it necessary. She also knows that I bought SN, and is supportive of me keeping it (locked up in a safe, of course). She asked me this week if I read the BBC articles about SN. I said yes, and that I was stressed out now because I had a package on the way from MDS and was worried that I would get a welfare check. To my shock, she said "Me too. Most therapists don't get told about 'new' methods from their clients because the clients are afraid of what might happen to them, but you got me curious and it looks like we ordered from the same place". We laughed about it for a while and it looks like we'll be asking each other about our package updates next time 'round. What is wrong with us 🙃
The only way this would make sense for me is if you were from France ☺️.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
This seems (pardon my French) hella sus.

Your therapist is probably just trying to lull you into a false sense of security by relating to you in some way. Maybe that's what they were trained to do. Even if they really did order their own SN it's weird they'd keep it if they don't intend to use it.