• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I bought this game on Steam which is 90% off until March 14th, maybe someone might be interested.

LEWIS & CLARK COUNTY, MONTANA, US

Ten years ago, teenager Nicole and her mother left the family hotel after discovering her father Leonard's affair with, and pregnancy of Rachel, a girl her own age who eventually committed suicide.

Now that both of her parents have passed, Nicole hopes to fulfill her mother's last will to sell the hotel and make amends to Rachel's relatives. With the will and determination to put that chapter behind her, she returns to the hotel with the family's lawyer to audit the decaying structure.

As the weather unexpectedly turns for the worst, Nicole has no way to leave the large mountain lodge, and finds support in Irving, a young FEMA agent, using one of the first radio telephones ever built.

With his help, Nicole starts to investigate a mystery far deeper than what people in the valley thought. A story of love and death, where melancholy and nostalgia melt into a thrilling ghost tale.

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I learned about this game recently through this video essay-

Interesting watch.

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I'm at the beginning so I can't say much, I won't open the video because I don't want it to be a spoiler but I think I can imagine the reason for the indignation.

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I played it for a few hours but then I was losing interest thinking it was a ghost story and that it had little to do with suicide, now I'll try to finish it even if I read the ending in advance, at least I'm sure that's what I wanted that is a story that manages to be horror without bringing up monsters or ghosts.

I can't go into much detail so as not to spoil but it seems that the ending of the game is somewhat connected to the philosophy of this forum.

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
I was drawn in by the atmosphere, location, and visuals, but that was my only impression. I was initially intrigued by the narrative; I really was. However, the game's conclusion and the ramifications that surround it destroyed my ability to enjoy it overall.

My recommendation? Watch a playthrough or play only until you get to the "evidence trunk" section.

• Informative
Reactions: reclaimedbynature
Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
I was drawn in by the atmosphere, location, and visuals, but that was my only impression. I was initially intrigued by the narrative; I really was. However, the game's conclusion and the ramifications that surround it destroyed my ability to enjoy it overall.

My recommendation? Watch a playthrough or play only until you get to the "evidence trunk" section.
In the end I was frustrated that I couldn't understand how to continue it when the girl wakes up in the church and I decided to watch the rest on Youtube, now I'm undecided whether to continue it, replay it or leave it alone.

As regards the criticism that it encourages relationships between adults and teenagers, I don't really agree, but I do agree a little with those that point out that the two characters seem to suddenly change personalities, but it could be justifiable by the fact of to have discovered such a terrible truth after having believed in her suicide for so many years.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
This game is good?
Difficult to say, I bought it with a 90% discount and at that price I would recommend it, at full price I don't know, it's not a bad game but not an excellent one either.

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024

I found this video from a youtuber who, as far as I understand, deals with horror games and tells the story excellently, ideal if you are interested in the story but don't feel like playing; from the comments you can also understand the reason for the controversy surrounding this game.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Controversy because that game doesn't censor suicide or make it taboo?
I know another game like that but more no-holds barred on pro-death; my favorite.

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
Controversy because that game doesn't censor suicide or make it taboo?
I know another game like that but more no-holds barred on pro-death; my favorite.
What game is it?

However, the controversy is not about the suicide, which incredibly takes a back seat at this point, but about how the game exposes the "relationship" between Rachel and the protagonist's father.