• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
At the moment I'm playing Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town. Other games I use to distract me are any of the Far Cry games, Tomb Raiders, Dying Light, Hogwarts Legacy, Pokémon and games like Until Dawn. I like to try and 100% them cause it gives me something to focus on

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Yakuza 0 :3

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
good ole 2048, or rhythm games. i might have to go back to coolmathgames since .io games are too laggy. im stuck in the 2010s sometimes.

snow-angel

snow-angel

if i can’t have love i want power
Mar 31, 2024
Dreamlight valley, new horizons

H

HereTomorrow

On break. Read "About" on profile.
Feb 1, 2024
Groove Coaster on home console, unlimited plays, guilt free.

I play the same game on arcade but I'm always snapped back into reality every time I put money in to play over and over.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Final Fantasy games, Call of Duty,

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
I'm a massive rhythm game fan, so probably SDVX. I wish I could play it more often, but I can't get to an arcade a lot.

ListlessGaren

ListlessGaren

Garen’s Nebula
Nov 7, 2023
Cyberpunk 2077 + Phantom Liberty extension feels like snorting crack at times. Has lore and a story though, I'm the type to get lost in a game's content and world. I like living that other reality.
Was great getting lost in Subnautica's world before getting 100% achievement on it. Really took me out of everyday life. The game is gorgeous for its time period. Bioluminescent areas are the best when in a prawn

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Not necessarily to forget myself. I think it's an autistic thing but I get so hyper fixated as if I am in the world to "escape" my current world:

Resident Evil 0, 1, 2(remake), 3 (remake), 4 (remake)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and 3: Snake Eater
Devil May Cry 5
Sonic Frontiers
Final Fantasy games, Call of Duty,
FFX was my first FF game on PS2. Got it on release day. Played it and then played it again with a guide to 100% and get all Aeons and beat dark aeons. We had the International version in the UK.

MW2 was also insanely fun on PS3

Reactions: noname27
N

noname27

May 21, 2024
Not necessarily to forget myself. I think it's an autistic thing but I get so hyper fixated as if I am in the world to "escape" my current world:

Resident Evil 0, 1, 2(remake), 3 (remake), 4 (remake)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty and 3: Snake Eater
Devil May Cry 5
Sonic Frontiers

FFX was my first FF game on PS2. Got it on release day. Played it and then played it again with a guide to 100% and get all Aeons and beat dark aeons. We had the International version in the UK.

MW2 was also insanely fun on PS3
I still love the RE 2002 remake to this day. It's crazy how good the graphics looked for a Gamecube game, looks like it could be an early 360 game

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
leaftomb

leaftomb

let's live fast and die young
Jun 15, 2024
usually cry of fear, doom, or postal 1

class of '09 too when i don't feel like having a heart attack every two seconds x)

doingus

doingus

【Any/All】
Jul 20, 2024
Hollow knight or Splatoon 3. I suck at hollow knight since i put it down for 6 months or so now though lol

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Dragon Quest VIII

Reactions: sserafim
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
either project sekai or any pokemon game i have (i enjoy feeling the comfort of childhood nostalgia)

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I like to boot up Smash Ultimate and beat up on level 9 CPUs. Most of the time I can just mash the moves I want to use against them unless it's a Kazuya CPU. Fuck the level 9 Kazuya CPU.

TakeMeToHeaven

TakeMeToHeaven

Jul 25, 2024
League of Legends, ranked is stressful, but ARAMs is actually kind of relaxing most of the time