• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
When you're really angry and frustrated?
I almost finished Divinity Original Sin 2 and i'm in the middle of Dragon Age Origins. I love rpgs and they are my favorite genre but i don't feel playing them when i'm really down and suicidal because i have to invest myself emotionally and be attentive to the story.

I just want something very addictive that i can play mindlessly to numb myself, something like Vampire Survivors, games that feel like drugs.
I used to play a lot of MMOs too i don't think there is anything better for what i'm looking for, but now they're either p2w or suck dick entirely. I can't think of one good MMO that doesn't ask for too much money and is fun.

What are your recommendations?

EndofSmallSanctuary

EndofSmallSanctuary

deadboy
Aug 30, 2023
Usually league of legends. For me at least, its exactly what you're describing.
Other than that, Silent Hill or modded Skyrim.

drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
Usually league of legends. For me at least, its exactly what you're describing.
Other than that, Silent Hill or modded Skyrim.
Yes MOBAs are just behind MMOs for what i'm looking for, i used to be addicted to Smite but my connection is too shitty right now in the place i'm currently in.
It's been years i haven't played Skyrim but it's one of my favorite game, what mod do you recommend?

Reactions: trove1080p
rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
I dont have any comfort games. Its hard for me to have the same enjoyment after playing a long time for any kind of game, but i can sometimes get back that enjoyment after not playing for a while. Its like i have a season for what games i can enjoy.

FreeMind

FreeMind

Experienced
Mar 2, 2023
Garry's mod: bunny hop with music letting me chill and forget myself for Hours

Moburin 29

Moburin 29

Just a random background character
Sep 17, 2023
Maybe a little mainstream-ish, but it's hollow knight for me. I like wandering through beautiful ruins of lost to time empire. Especially city of tears. It feels so melancholic. Soft sad location theme music calms me down. Also there is something in seeing abandoned and forgotten places. Something that resonates with my personal loneliness.
So good.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Right now I am playing an awesome online medieval battle game called Chivalry 2. You go into these epic fullscale movie-style battles and it is just a complete blast. Prior to that I played the Hitman trilogy and Hitman Absolution.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
TimeHasCome

TimeHasCome

Sep 20, 2023
factorio, you can play it mindlessly and it has a great ambient score you can zone out to

Reactions: Lostandlooking
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Depends a lot, but it can be osu. Though it's typically more when I'm tired, but it can still help when angry. Half depending on my warmup

But it can suck you in if it's for you, I ended up with 81day+ playtime, not including offline play. I did have a major obsession though. May update when I remember other games

RollingLights

RollingLights

Walking red flag
Sep 20, 2023
I almost finished Divinity Original Sin 2 and i'm in the middle of Dragon Age Origins. I love rpgs and they are my favorite genre but i don't feel playing them when i'm really down and suicidal because i have to invest myself emotionally and be attentive to the story.

I just want something very addictive that i can play mindlessly to numb myself, something like Vampire Survivors, games that feel like drugs.
I used to play a lot of MMOs too i don't think there is anything better for what i'm looking for, but now they're either p2w or suck dick entirely. I can't think of one good MMO that doesn't ask for too much money and is fun.

When I'm pissed of or stressed I play hotline Miami, or killier In Dead By Daylight

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
Lucky islands minecraft, yandefe simulator, an replaying the witch and hundred knight, I don't need friends when I got my malicious crew like Metallia, Yes she can be cruel like turning her mom into a rat and inflicting some nasty stuff onto her but they are my loving trusty crew that won't ever leave me, like Arlecchino is basically my own personal lazy version of sebastion, y'know from black butler, anyhow we also got are pure hearted Viscole Dotrish and we can't forget Lana Nia Lucchini anddd Mani the Fairy, okay I'll stop there, I bid you adieu.

Last edited:
trove1080p

trove1080p

Bread&Circuses til CTB
Sep 15, 2023
Maybe a little mainstream-ish, but it's hollow knight for me. I like wandering through beautiful ruins of lost to time empire. Especially city of tears. It feels so melancholic. Soft sad location theme music calms me down. Also there is something in seeing abandoned and forgotten places. Something that resonates with my personal loneliness.
So good.

I lay in bed, cross faded, playing hollow knight for hours every day. I would rather live in "Hollow Nest" with diseased bugs than here, with the mean, stupid humans.

CantTurnBack

CantTurnBack

Downward spiral
Sep 21, 2023
I have been a heavy MMO addict for many years. Currently I'm ~300-400 hours (EHP) away from achieving Max Cape in Old School Runescape, and very few other things are keeping me motivated lately. I'm a little scared to reach my goals in-game, under the assumption that it will feel hollow or meaningless.

I also play a real cash economy MMO called Entropia Universe, but that is quite niche in comparison.

Laurentj

Laurentj

just a sparrow
Sep 13, 2023
STALKER Anomaly/Gamma, Payday 2, but other than fps games i play visual novels

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023

My fav video game is Pokémon Mystery Dungeon

ClaudeCTTE

ClaudeCTTE

Misunderstood...
Aug 22, 2023
I've always loved playing the games I used to play when I was a very happy child...
  • Choro-Q HG1 (PS2)
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2)
  • Midnight Club 3 (PS2)
  • Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
  • Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
I love playing them and immersing myself in their beautiful soundtracks... Forgetting about my depression and this rotten society...
I had the opportunity to dream about these games, and they always left me with a smile... Leaving me eager to dream once more...

Reactions: vampire2002
bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
I enjoy Overwatch, Slime Rancher, Animal Crossing, Persona 5, and Skyrim.

girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
slay the spire is really fun and it really helps to distract me, it gives me something to focus on, and sometimes i'll mute it and listen to other music in the background while i play.

other than that, stardew valley is great to forget about life in, and it's very pretty too❤️
also a short hike is a nice and cute indie game if you want something short

• Love
Reactions: nonie and FreeMind
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've always loved playing the games I used to play when I was a very happy child...
  • Choro-Q HG1 (PS2)
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (PS2)
  • Midnight Club 3 (PS2)
  • Gran Turismo 4 (PS2)
  • Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)
I love playing them and immersing myself in their beautiful soundtracks... Forgetting about my depression and this rotten society...
I had the opportunity to dream about these games, and they always left me with a smile... Leaving me eager to dream once more...
I like Harry Potter too! I never played the game though

• Hugs
Reactions: ClaudeCTTE