• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
At the moment I'm playing Story of Seasons Friends of Mineral Town. Other games I use to distract me are any of the Far Cry games, Tomb Raiders, Dying Light, Hogwarts Legacy, Pokémon and games like Until Dawn. I like to try and 100% them cause it gives me something to focus on

broth0100

broth0100

i’m not in the tide i be under it, Jaws
Oct 23, 2023
Yakuza 0 :3

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
good ole 2048, or rhythm games. i might have to go back to coolmathgames since .io games are too laggy. im stuck in the 2010s sometimes.

HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
Groove Coaster on home console, unlimited plays, guilt free.

I play the same game on arcade but I'm always snapped back into reality every time I put money in to play over and over.

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Death will give me peace
Sep 21, 2022
Final Fantasy games, Call of Duty,

rowboat

rowboat

they/them
Apr 8, 2024
I'm a massive rhythm game fan, so probably SDVX. I wish I could play it more often, but I can't get to an arcade a lot.

ListlessGaren

ListlessGaren

Garen’s Nebula
Nov 7, 2023
Cyberpunk 2077 + Phantom Liberty extension feels like snorting crack at times. Has lore and a story though, I'm the type to get lost in a game's content and world. I like living that other reality.
Was great getting lost in Subnautica's world before getting 100% achievement on it. Really took me out of everyday life. The game is gorgeous for its time period. Bioluminescent areas are the best when in a prawn