• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
Hi. Old days happy or sad any Halo Reach mp
My go to games are
Far Cry New Dawn, finished map just mooching.
Houseflipper, dreaming
Destinys 1&2 but after the bad stuff w my lovely 'boss' in-game (no spoilers) I slowly lost all heart for it
Any lego but Jurassic is best when finished and zooming about in the big hamster ball transport thingy
But more often than not now I lose concentration and watch/stare blankly other ppl gaming instead
Currently trawling thru new Harry Potter

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Assassins Creed and RuneScape (not really a video game but I can definitely get forget everything once tapped in)

With0ut

With0ut

In bereft land, a raven, flies.
Oct 1, 2023
i play chiv 2 and listen to the most mosh pit ear bleeding angry music i can possibly find and melt into the chaos.

Reactions: raindrops
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
My current obsessions are Vampire Survivor, Baldur's Gate 3, and some VRchat.

Some games that have held my attention in the past and were pleasant distractions: Animal Crossing, Terraria, Don't Starve, Binding of Isaac, and Oxygen Not Included.

Reactions: moondazed
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
New Vegas is my favorite game of all time but the one game I always return to is Civilization Revolution. I like the fact that it's a very simple strategy game; most strategy games take much effort to get in to, due to complexity. Such a relaxing and nostalgic experience.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
klevarie

klevarie

Dust-to-be
Oct 12, 2023
Silent Hill 2
also Yume Nikki

Do I need to say more?

backtoearth

backtoearth

<3
Sep 9, 2023
Minecraft, Fallout New Vegas, Animal Crossing or Fae Farm

DearAgony

DearAgony

Oct 11, 2023
Trials Fusion and the Dark Souls trilogy. Also Nioh. Haven't played anything in quite some time though. I've gotten to where I don't enjoy it anymore.

• Aww..
Reactions: SmollMushroom
Brown-Jacket Revy

Brown-Jacket Revy

Waste
Jul 10, 2023
The last game I played where I was actually immersed, was Outlast Trials, and probably only because I was playing with other people online.

Gaming was my last little comfort for the past five years, and even that hasn't been assuaging the depression lately.

Like I waited two years for Starfield to come out, only to be underwhelmed and unable to have any immersion whatsoever; $100 bucks down the drain.

Sorry for delving into bitching! 👀

R

RazorWing

Oct 16, 2023
I bought Starfield and have not had much time to play it. Initially the performance issues when it was released caused me to be demotivated. 30fps at 4K on 2080TI.

To take my mind of things I tend to play Team Fortress 2. It's cartoony graphics, fast pace combat helps.

AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I started playing Watermelon (Suika) Game. It combines drop and combine puzzle mechanics. (Similar to Puyo Puyo.) It's delightfully mindless and has been a pleasant distraction lately.

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
I rotate through quite a bit. Right now it's Ark. But I just got endless dungeon yesterday and let me tell you, it's got, "forget how shitty life is", written all over it. If I had friends, they would probably notice a stark drop in socialization on my end.

cryvinglightning

cryvinglightning

it gets worse before it gets better.
Oct 27, 2023
this might be silly, but i play the sims 4. i'm a writer, and i like to build the houses where my characters live. :)

Reactions: Lostandlooking
voc_89

voc_89

Student
Apr 10, 2023
When you're really angry and frustrated?
I almost finished Divinity Original Sin 2 and i'm in the middle of Dragon Age Origins. I love rpgs and they are my favorite genre but i don't feel playing them when i'm really down and suicidal because i have to invest myself emotionally and be attentive to the story.

I just want something very addictive that i can play mindlessly to numb myself, something like Vampire Survivors, games that feel like drugs.
I used to play a lot of MMOs too i don't think there is anything better for what i'm looking for, but now they're either p2w or suck dick entirely. I can't think of one good MMO that doesn't ask for too much money and is fun.

What are your recommendations?
i am about 80 per cent DOS2 (don't know if i will ever finish)... I reached Denerim in Dragon Age Origins (don't know if I will finish). I understand the plight of wanting to finish these gems when the joy/hope they give u is counter to what u feel (hence why they are unfinished for me). Imo, if u like gaming, just do pvp. There is no, love, hope, joy, etc. in pvp. So its easier to get into as there really is nothing to counter your mind frame (granted u can stand trash talking).

Bad-luck

Bad-luck

"Tradition is the corpse of wisdom"
Oct 31, 2023
Usually minecraft or stardew valley

Reactions: tiger b
stonertwili

stonertwili

Everything Under The Sun and Nothing All The Same
Oct 29, 2023
I've gone through several games over the years. Some I've noticeable spent time on to get away is: Fortnite (only due to ppl in my vicinity playing only that. It was horrid, but I wasn't alone) Minecraft, Yakuza 0, PUBG, Cookie run (both), subway surfers, cookie run, ect evt

Right now I'm playing cod, and it's especially an escape while high.
Sometimes I get random flashbacks of it though. I'll being doing something and I just SEE a cod match. Kinda weird

budgerigar training

budgerigar training

Nov 7, 2023
I feel that 4X/Grand Strategy games are perfect for this.

Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
At one point it was Animal Crossing. How wholesome and simple it is made me forget about all the hurt reality brings. Lately though, I've been playing a lot of Skyrim. Immersing myself into the game and learning all the lore it has, has brought me a little bit of joy at least. :)

兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
At the moment, mostly Final Fantasy XIV. I enjoy having so many things to do and collect and I like the cooperative aspects of dungeons and raids. I also really enjoy soulslikes.

Reactions: tiger b