• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

desdskele11

desdskele11

give me the love that i like.
Apr 2, 2023
i really love classic rock or anything that ranges from the 70s to 90s, i do occasionally listen to indie pop bands. 😋

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
NotWiseEnough

NotWiseEnough

Apr 4, 2023
honestly anything metal, especially nu-metal or alternative metal. Sometimes a bit of rock and pop.

• Love
Reactions: desdskele11
S

ScaryShark581

May 1, 2023
instead of trying to list all the genres I like I will just list some bands and singers I like in no particular order: Pink floyd, Supertramp, Queen, Led zeppelin, the Beatles, oasis, the cure, the smiths, ABBA, guns and roses, nirvana, Eric Clapton, Elton John, Bob dylan, blur, M83, metallica, phil collins, sting, the police, R.E.M, The cranberries, The who, U2, Red hot chili peppers, radiohead, dire straits, Bruce Springsteen , Billy Joel... and many many more...

Suicidal Loser

Suicidal Loser

Apr 29, 2023
Doom metal and suicidal black metal are my favorite genres.

"Die Alone" by "A Pale Horse Named Death" is my favorite song, as well as "Footprints" by "Warning". I also love the entire album of "Home" by "Numenorean".

N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I like underground rap a lot, I also like scenecore.

miu

miu

fading innocence
Apr 27, 2023
hyperpop, glitchcore, breakcore, k-pop, j-pop and ambient music all have a special place in my heart ^_^

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Deathcore, beatdown, metalcore, meldeath, hard punk, groove metal, nu metal, thrash metal, death metal, black metal, a bit of powerviolence

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Unpopular opinion on this site, but I like country/folk, indie pop is also good. I listen to rock and metal and such when I workout but it isn't my go to as with most people around here. There's a lot of really good suicidal indie pop out there. And some really good folk music to be depressed as fuck to.

T

toothrot

Jun 2, 2023
i like anything ranging from grunge, metalcore, shoegaze, and bedroom pop

jazzcat

jazzcat

dark eyed and miserable
May 19, 2023
classic rock, jazz, pop, funk, disco, soul, heavy metal, folk, punk and classical music, to varying degrees
my favorite decades are the 60s and 70s so a lot of music from that era

• Love
FormerlyFe(IV)

FormerlyFe(IV)

Snapped.
Jun 27, 2023
Power, Speed, Progressive, and Traditional Heavy metal mostly. I listen to the other subgenres too

Drone Doom if I need to vibe with suffering. I'll die listening to Khanate

Post-rock, Glitch Hop and Vaporwave depending on mood sometimes.

Bastet

Bastet

Nothingness lies coiled in the heart of being
Jun 7, 2023
Death- Black- Doom- and Thrash-metal, Grindcore, Crustpunk, Grunge, Postpunk and classical music. Ah and psychedelic rock sometimes.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
hyperpop, glitchcore, breakcore, k-pop, j-pop and ambient music all have a special place in my heart ^_^
Showing my age l know but l have absolutely no idea what any of those things are? Hyperpop🤔? glitchcore🤔? K-pop👀? oh 'ambient trance' l know that one 🤨.

Grimscribe

Grimscribe

In Defense of Non-Existence
May 16, 2023
I've been listening to a lot of industrial, noise, drone and ambient music nowadays, but I also like rock and jazz. Not a big fan of metal.

KrowaKovsky

KrowaKovsky

i dunno what to put here
Feb 22, 2023
I'm a fan of sludge, funeral doom, post rock, and pop punk

J

Jolene79

Experienced
Jun 16, 2023
instead of trying to list all the genres I like I will just list some bands and singers I like in no particular order: Pink floyd, Supertramp, Queen, Led zeppelin, the Beatles, oasis, the cure, the smiths, ABBA, guns and roses, nirvana, Eric Clapton, Elton John, Bob dylan, blur, M83, metallica, phil collins, sting, the police, R.E.M, The cranberries, The who, U2, Red hot chili peppers, radiohead, dire straits, Bruce Springsteen , Billy Joel... and many many more...
Great choices