• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
Low quality and low effort threads are threads that have no discussion value. These type of threads are ones that offer (little to) no discussion value. Please report these threads, as they can clutter up our board.

Low quality and low efforts posts are threads and posts that do not add to the discussion value, but discussion value is dependent on the thread. Which makes it somewhat a grey area. Low quality posts in a thread of a serious nature are important to report, as they can derail the discussion. If you find a post to be spam, please report it.

Often times, a user may quote another user in a not-overly serious thread and say something like 'Same' or "I feel this way.' I wouldn't consider these to be necessarily spam or low effort, but that's sort of a grey area. It really depends on the nature of the thread. I would still report it.

If you do see a post that you feel falls under the category of low effort or low quality, please feel free to report it so that we can take a look at it.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Low quality and low effort threads are threads that have no discussion value. These type of threads are ones that offer (little to) no discussion value. Please report these threads, as they can clutter up our board.

Low quality and low efforts posts are threads and posts that do not add to the discussion value, but discussion value is dependent on the thread. Which makes it somewhat a grey area. Low quality posts in a thread of a serious nature are important to report, as they can derail the discussion. If you find a post to be spam, please report it.

Often times, a user may quote another user in a not-overly serious thread and say something like 'Same' or "I feel this way.' I wouldn't consider these to be necessarily spam or low effort, but that's sort of a grey area. It really depends on the nature of the thread. I would still report it.

If you do see a post that you feel falls under the category of low effort or low quality, please feel free to report it so that we can take a look at it.
Thank you for answering the question and especially the part of it that you know I was specifically concerned about, I appreciate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.