• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's so horrible, what the hell happened to this place, I genuinley feel disgusted by what I've been seeing. Rather than a space for suffering people to vent people are trying to turn it into a dating site, spamming threads with gross content of that nature, it's vile honestly. This place has became so shallow, immature, juvenile, filled with bored people begging for attention but also so nasty and hostile, it's so disgusting how they insult those who feel trapped in this existence and suffer and just want a place to vent. Is it really too much to ask for to want a place for suffering people to vent, not everyone is privileged enough to be able to reliably ctb. Humans are such a repulsive species, no wonder they turned this place into a mess.

It's sad honestly as it's the one place people can actually be open about suicide, it's sad how it's declined in quality, but I'm not even surprised this happened, I wish this was a place only reserved for those who suffer and support the right to die, rather than this. But anyway at least I can still vent I guess, I'd certainly be glad to not exist, all I wish is permanent freedom from this disgusting, evil world. Death truly will be a relief for me, humans just make me feel so alone, it's ironic how they label this a safe space when people try and make it so it's anything but.

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
It's so horrible, what the hell happened to this place, I genuinley feel disgusted by what I've been seeing. Rather than a space for suffering people to vent people are trying to turn it into a dating site, spamming threads with gross content of that nature, it's vile honestly. This place has became so shallow, immature, juvenile, filled with bored people begging for attention but also so nasty and hostile, it's so disgusting how they insult those who feel trapped in this existence and suffer and just want a place to vent. Is it really too much to ask for to want a place for suffering people to vent, not everyone is privileged enough to be able to reliably ctb. Humans are such a repulsive species, no wonder they turned this place into a mess.

It's sad honestly as it's the one place people can actually be open about suicide, it's sad how it's declined in quality, but I'm not even surprised this happened, I wish this was a place only reserved for those who suffer and support the right to die, rather than this. But anyway at least I can still vent I guess, I'd certainly be glad to not exist, all I wish is permanent freedom from this disgusting, evil world. Death truly will be a relief for me, humans just make me feel so alone, it's ironic how they label this a safe space when people try and make it so it's anything but.
I'm relatively new here. I've not seen the "dating" aspect or anything like that at this point. I've seen the horrible stuff (someone showing tortured and dead cats - had to comment as to why the pictures were necessary, text was more than enough).

Nasty and hostile only on one occasion. All other interactions (even disagreement) have been fine. Maybe I'm not active enough or maybe it's because I only look at certain threads where I see commonality (issues with family, work, autism, medical, etc).

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Again?

This is a forum, it can't be the same all the time. Some people join and some leave, so obviously the types of posts on this site change all the time.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I completely disagree.
The "Offtopic" category is for more casual topics.
I don't think anyone takes this matter completely seriously.
We need to loosen up sometimes.
Besides, there were only a few "dating discussions".
It is very unfair to ignore all other discussions.
Most of us have problems.
Most of us are lost, but not everyone has to deal with problems in the same way.
I'm probably being childish, but I can't help it.
That's just the way I am ;).

This site is not just for pursuing suicide.
This site is for sharing your thoughts with others.
Thoughts that people can't share in other places.
I'm not pro CTB.
I am pro choice.
The fewer people commit CTB, the better.
However, if someone wants to commit CTB, no one here should criticize him.

Bed

Bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
the site isn't declining. it's ridiculous to post these types of threads over and over. if you do not like how the site is, maybe it's best to take a break from it instead of shitting all over it constantly.

Proteus

Proteus

Oceanic Member
Feb 6, 2024
Is it really too much to ask for to want a place for suffering people to vent
You can, but it doesn't help to attack this place and the userbase. People wouldn't want to insult you as much. I don't justify it, but it's how it is.

I really hope I haven't contributed any way to this website declining
You are one of the nicest users I've seen lately! 🤗

Last edited:
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
If you feel that way no one's stopping you from leaving it. I also feel a few threads are degenerate or unrelated to suicide but you can't really control what people post on a public forum. Not to mention this site seems to be filled with kids.
Best you can do is avoid and ignore what doesn't please you.
the site isn't declining. it's ridiculous to post these types of threads over and over. if you do not like how the site is, maybe it's best to take a break from it instead of shitting all over it constantly.
I second this

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I'm curious what your ideal image of the forum is, maybe only posting about how cruel the society is for not providing easily accessible N in the nearest supermarket?

Instead of complaining the fact that N is inaccessible to the norm, I look for alternative methods which offer similar level of peacefulness. But the fact is that peacefull ctb is not going to be easily accessible in most societies.

My main focus here has been gathering information and help others in their quest, it has been very insightful. The post that doesn't concern me I just ignore which I often do to yours, but something compelled me to reply this time.

I yearn for your reply but I know you would never defend your statement.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Okay? And because of this, people tend to target FuneralCry. It seems like everytime I see them post now it's just backlash in the replies.
Dude, I don't hate them but the backlash is completely reasonable. They continually complain about the site despite posting on here more than anyone which makes new users feel like bad and their lack of nuance when it comes to discussions on death makes this site come off as pro-death rather than pro-choice.

LXXCH

LXXCH

angelmaker
Apr 3, 2024
I'm new to this site and I will admit I have jokingly flirted back in a comment thread with someone else, but nothing I would consider as spamming or making multiple comments like that. I do take accountability on my part with that. but even though I'm new, I don't think this site should strictly come across as either pro death or pro life.
I'm pro choice, and saw this place as a way to vent and share your thoughts with people that you normally can't share in other spaces.

Last edited:
AmyAstral0

AmyAstral0

Jan 7, 2024
i don't mean to interrupt the flow of the conversation but i really hope i haven't contributed to this, and i'm sure there are other people who think this too. maybe it's just because i haven't been here for long, but i haven't really seen much in the idea of some kind of site-wide degradation across the web-site? but maybe i'm not attentive enough.

Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022

Are you missing goodbye posts for your entertainment?

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024

I was on here previously and it was nothing like this. I was shocked once I returned to see a big difference as a decline as you stated. It's definitely different, there are some really good people still here and I'm happy you're still around. I had a different name so you won't remember me, Hopefully things change for the better..soon.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I so disagree. If someone finds a partner on here FANTASTIC! Unlike a few on here, I have made my own way from the get-go, NEVER EVER any handouts or living with my folks past 18, was kicked out. Never got any spending money, never anything. I was homeless and hungry at 18 and found my way in this world and I find it truly refreshing when someone on here finds someone else to watch a sunset with holding hands, fantastic!

I also find it so ironic that those that find life horrible, disgusting and that everyone should just up and die, stick around on here, and keep spuing the same old crap day in day out, week after week and so on.

Heavens, after all the hell that I have been through, like so many others, I find it so darn nice to come on here and have a smile in my mind and knowing that some who came on here with everything from a broken heart to just been so darn lonely have a place to do everything from vent, to find resources (ctb) and also maybe a friend/partner.

Since I have been on here, I think that this site has matured and is a more complete place for everything from ctb resources, to finding folks to vent/talk to, and everything in between.

I will NEVER EVER say that life is great or horrible ever, I will let each and every soul on here make their own choices, hopes, desires and just being able to be themselves without someone yapping at them trying to influence them, that is why I am 100% pro-choice.

Walter

I also sign my posts with my real name, something that extreme downers on here do not do.
also you making the same post saying the same things 20 times a day, its not that different from the ones ruining the site... sorry.
100% amen to that.

Walter

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@FuneralCry we joined the site roughly the same time and while I don't disagree that the tone has shifted slightly, I do disagree that any one user should be dictating how the forum is utilised.

In my opinion you've changed somewhat over the years, as your posts have got more self serving and focused inwardly. You used to occasionally respond to comments on your posts from people that had differing views to yourself; it's very infrequently that you do so now.

This is a forum that grows and will adapt to the people utilising it. If it hadn't done this, then I suspect it might not have survived this long. Is that what you want? Do you want this forum to fail?

I think you'd struggle emotionally without this outlet. Think about that.

Having said this, I would strongly advise you listen to @333. Having time off the forum may help your mental health - even if you don't see a pattern of your own negativity self perpetuating your thoughts, others do.

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
I really hope I haven't contributed any way to this website declining

i don't mean to interrupt the flow of the conversation but i really hope i haven't contributed to this, and i'm sure there are other people who think this too

I hope I didn't contribute to that too. I think I may have gotten carried away. If I did, I'm sorry FC

If you guys are worrying about damaging the forum, you're already much better than the few people who might actually be harmful. Don't worry so much, we're all here because we are not well; you can't be perfect, just be yourself and be respectful. <3

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i haven't been on this site very long, and i take breaks often because i keep forgetting to check it.

i've seen you make similar posts like this, and in the similar threads, it's more and more of the same. but i've seen people agree with you, forum regulars it looks like, and people that heavily disagree, also regulars. and some new.

i can understand the backlash some of your posts about the site receive, but i can also understand completely where you're coming from. i see you see this place a home and when you feel it changing, it feels like someone came in and vandalised your home. when you've been in a place for so long and the air starts shifting, it's hard not to feel the change and it's harder to accept it when you've become so accustomed to how things used to be, i've witnessed this a lot myself in forums/websites i've been regular of and watching it change from my own perspective was always a little disheartening but i've managed to adapt to it.

i understand your feelings and i've seen the posts and threads you're talking about especially the dating stuff. i found that a bit odd myself but. things change. the people change and the air changes. it doesn't mean it's always a bad thing. people have different ways of venting, different viewpoints and there's nothing wrong with that.

whiteclaudia

whiteclaudia

cute + well adjusted
Mar 23, 2024
seconding all the "i hope i haven't contributed" from other new users. in fairness, attention seeking is a natural behavior. humans are a social species and many of us are very isolated.

maybe you could make a discord server for you and the people you deem like-minded? something to separate you all from us bored, shallow dregs of society.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
At some point there won't be as much to talk about after other people have gathered a complete guide to method X, Y, or Z. The site will naturally shift to talking about other things.

yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
Thread after useless thread of this junk for how many years now? Over 33,000 absolutely useless posts and you think the newer users are what wrecks this forum? Wow, just wow.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Ummm...this is probably the only place these conversations can exist. Everyone here is human, possibly a troubled human, but a human nonetheless. Along with that go all of our fears, phobias, disabilities and desires.
This is a dynamic community that contains and tollerates almost everything. People find others they share problems and even some joys with. We help each other, complain to each other and when needed, defend each other.
I am sorry some to not see the value in this. People here might actually have a better community than what exists in the 'real" world.
We are all unlucky to be here, but lucky to have found each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.