• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
I am also relatively new here, and am still getting to know the forum's users and its identity. I think the first thing I noticed in here was the threads you posted daily. And i thought. This is a user, that stands a bit out..And I don't think you could have done that anywhere else on the internet without them simply wanting to tear you apart. It's very sad, but there really are some people who see it as a sport to tear down people they don't like or just generally be unpleasant. And here comes the huge difference. People in here are understandable, accept that there must be room for everyone, and generally try to help people as best they can. And then there is the huge plus that you can post pretty much whatever you want, no matter if you are overweight, thin, short, tall, white, colored... People don't judge you. I've seen many threads where people are burned with things they feel bad about and have done, and need to come out with it. And there are people again. ready with a hug. This was a long post from me, so it came out a bit rushed, but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. This site is unique, and its people. And that should be appreciated in my opinion.

B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
At some point there won't be as much to talk about after other people have gathered a complete guide to method X, Y, or Z. The site will naturally shift to talking about other things.
Exactly what I was thinking. Unless new methods are discovered and talked about, that's inevitable that subjects change, because there's nothing left to discuss (and I know FC is also bored with people asking for help for methods when there are complete guides already, so I don't really know what FC wants). Yet, it doesn't mean that people don't want to interact with each other anymore.

And also, not everyone wants to vent about the cruelty of life everyday. So people find other topics, and if they are against the rules, mods do their jobs.

Whale_bones

Whale_bones

Student
Feb 11, 2020
To the newbies and newer people commenting, worrying that they've in some way contributed to worsening the forum; please don't worry at all. OP does not represent the views of the majority of the forum. They post frequently and repetitively, so their threads pop up often in this subforum; that in no way means their statements are representative of what others on the forum think. If people reacted positively to you in the thread you were on, you're golden!

an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
SaSu is a pro-choice forum and that's all it needs to be. the mods are aware of this. if you're uncomfortable with some of the things which get posted outside of the actual suicide discussion forum then I'm afraid that's your problem. SaSu is a space for everyone - nobody is excluded - and that means even posters you don't like can post here!

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I think you need to get out of your own head and maybe stop blaming everyone else for your problems. Every time your name pops up, it is the same kind of spiel over and over again. I get it, you don't enjoy life, everyone has understood that by now after 33000 messages. You're so pro death that every time I see a post from you I just think: "then why are you still alive?"

Please maybe take a break off this website, I don't think this is doing you any good. You're stuck in a loop of intense doom and just disliking everyone that doesn't write about death at every waking moment. Arent you tired? I'm sure you're more than just "life sucks, death is great, let's die". I'm sure you're more than just a death robot.

Please don't take this the wrong way, I know I'm being a bit intense but tbh it's because I see your posts so much, the same all the time, even when you reply to other people's threads you always move the subject to be about the same thing, over and over and over and over again. You need to snap out of it, for your own good or you'll drive yourself insane.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
if you're uncomfortable with some of the things which get posted outside of the actual suicide discussion forum then I'm afraid that's your problem. SaSu is a space for everyone - nobody is excluded - and that means even posters you don't like can post here!
I disagree. It isn't possible to have a safe space with people you dislike. Pro-lifers and insensitive people are not welcome here. There are countless pro-life safe spaces.

Reactions: Iamtired
Status
Not open for further replies.