• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
You make me happy.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Kit1, Sylveon and 1 other person
get.some.sleep

get.some.sleep

I hope I don't feel like this forever
Nov 17, 2023
"Leaving you was a mistake because I still love you and want to make us work because I've really missed you the last few months." - My ex

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, iori011x3, wheredidyouleaseme and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I've found a way to make sure you can experience happiness without suffering and I will give that to you right now.

Or, alternatively, if they say "I can provide you immediate access to a more peaceful method that you're doing right now"

Of course these words have to be true and genuine

Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
laylaN

laylaN

Apr 4, 2023
"I know you're going through a lot and I want to help you get better."

I cried after hearing a classmate tell me it was okay I missed a group meeting, so I wonder how over-the-top my reaction would be if someone said this to me, lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, iori011x3, wheredidyouleaseme and 2 others
K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
I'll be with you for as long as you work on yourself.

Reactions: wheredidyouleaseme, laylaN, get.some.sleep and 1 other person
RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
"He's still alive."

This would instantly cure most of my depression. However, I feel like it would complicate things a lot because I still can't even say his name without breaking down.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, iori011x3, wheredidyouleaseme and 1 other person
qw3rty259

qw3rty259

CTB by a ticket soon
Jun 19, 2023
1:05

Reactions: nightmare_moon
nightmare_moon

nightmare_moon

🌌 Pernicious Nightbringer 🌌
Dec 7, 2023
You're a real piece of shit if you are in an online relationship stressing somebody out who cannot be physically there for you to save you. Depending on your and basically putting your life in their hands is an awful thing to do. You're ruining her life with this bro trust me
I don't even tell her what I'm going through holy shit calm down.

• Love
Reactions: wheredidyouleaseme, laylaN and get.some.sleep
BarnabasCollins

BarnabasCollins

Nov 16, 2023
"You're not a freak. The world isn't ending. I love you."

Instead, the people in my life have reacted to my trauma and depression with anger and vitriol. And every last one I've trusted with my being raped at 11 looks at me differently. Like I'm damaged goods. A freak. The really vicious ones use it against me. Gaslight me.
That's 3 sentences, but they can be one compound sentence.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, lostallhopeagain, mysadstuff and 1 other person
G

greebo6

Enlightened
Sep 11, 2020
Maybe , just maybe , this might ;
''I'm in love with you.''

Reactions: Oneness, wheredidyouleaseme and Kit1
time.to.move

time.to.move

Feb 6, 2023
"You are enough, I love you." would probably be the one that could do it.

Reactions: Redacted24, wheredidyouleaseme and Kit1
W

wontachievehappines

Looking for ctb partner
Sep 22, 2023
"Congratulations! You have been accepted to _ university with a full scholarship! You are also accepted to _ medical school. All previous debt will be forgiven!" 🥹

• Hugs
Reactions: Sylveon and Kit1
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
"100 million dollars has been added to your account"

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, worthIess, Lostandlooking and 4 others
greatgooglymoogly

greatgooglymoogly

Dec 1, 2023
If I heard my girlfriend say "I love you," at that moment I doubt I'd be able to go through with it, but only because of guilt. I hate to say it, but I don't think that moment would be enough would keep me from suicide forever.

What I want to hear is "it'll be okay," but I would have to somehow supernaturally know that they knew that and could see the future to know it is true, because I don't think it is true.

Reactions: wheredidyouleaseme
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
probably something along the lines of it wasn't your fault

Reactions: mysadstuff
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
"I believe you"
To when i say i'm trying to get better.
I mean i'm not but after that, i might as well put in a little effort, right?

Reactions: Kit1
loslassen

loslassen

call me June
Dec 8, 2023
Not a sentence, but a hug from a particular person would do so much for me right now. The relationship is long distance, but I have hope for seeing her next year if I live to see it.
real

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Okay, this is an impossible dream, but here goes - "if you continue to live, there will always be world peace and absolutely no hate or harm will ever come to any human being, animal or Mother Nature". I did say that it was impossible - but I will happily live if this happened.

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and dreamingofrest
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
As everyone else is saying, anything along the lines of "Huzzah, we have come up with a magic bullet to cure this disorder!"

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Aim and wheredidyouleaseme
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
"l love you" but even then I have a tendency to self sabotage so Idk

Reactions: Kit1 and get.some.sleep
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
I want to hear my parents tell me they love me

Oathkeeper

Oathkeeper

Nov 1, 2023
"Can we try and work on things together?

• Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Kit1 and get.some.sleep
tarococo

tarococo

professional procrastinator
Nov 27, 2023
Haha! Completely unrealistic answer. But it would have to be a time machine. Here, here you go here's a time machine! Ta-da!
This!! There are no words that could mean enough to me that they could convince me to stay, but someone handing me a time machine? Hell yes xD

Reactions: Aim, Kit1, dreamingofrest and 1 other person
M

murun_b

Aug 5, 2023
"I love you for who you are and I'll help you get better"

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Merry Christmas, Baby!!! (Gifted Porsche 911)

Will road trips heal anhedonia? If I ask, my husband will laugh, reminding me he drives my new car "so it won't rot."

restorekarma2024

restorekarma2024

Dec 6, 2023
"if you go I go too" from one particular person would probably scare me enough to not go through with it in the moment, that or something along the lines of "we've found a cure for everything wrong in that messed up brain of yours"

k.loves.octo

k.loves.octo

hiiii hi hi AHAHEHEHAHA
Jul 5, 2023
"i'm sorry"

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, mysadstuff, Kit1 and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
nothing realistic. Only i can help myself . what i want is my suicide asap.

I have 100's of reasons to want to suicide. But i don't see any objective reason to live. There is no objective purpose to life. life is meaningless . to me the only real thing is extreme pain and extreme suffering which i want to avoid.

There are so many horrible things that can happen to a human or other sentient animal. I wouldn't want to live if some problems were even fixed by winning the lottery. But that's statistically impossible . magic is also impossible to remove all bad things and problems in life. Everything is subject to the law of Entropy . All systems break down including the human body and brain , things go wrong , problems occur.

There isn't a way to remove all suffering, all pain , all problems or to create objective meaning to live.

They made everything to help me in suicide a crime . and censored everything

They made suicide so difficult . banned nembutal and assisted suicide. If you had an electrical problem in your house. how hard would it be to fix it yourself? very difficult if you couldn't hire an electrician. I'd be scared to shock myself with electricity. And then if they would censor all info on the internet youtube etc on how to do repairs for electricity would make it even more difficult to fix the electrical problem. so this is why suicide is so difficult. they censored all info, they made everything related to helping in suicide a crime. same thing for anything else like car repair, plumbing , buying any product would be impossible for you to make a product as only companies can do it just like companies could make nembutal , sn , or suicide machines but those are restricted and illegal.

only i can do my own suicide because they made it a crime for anyone to help in my suicide. They made it a crime for anybody to sell me anything , any service an product any assistance with my suicide. so becuase it is a crime it's much harder to trust anyone that would say they would do it for example a hit man to kill me . but i
don't have that kind of money anyway.

What is see that it's all noise. With some initial basic BIOS , only a few instincts the brain is trained to subjectively like some of this noise. So the brain / mind is trained to think some things are good or get to like some things that are not objectively good. you might think i'm crazy but Shakespeare said " Nothing is good or bad but thinking makes it so " in the 1600's . for example I don't think youtube tv sports news social media are objectively good important or enjoyable but i became addicted to that garbage because i spent a lot of time as a child monkey looking at that garbage so became addicted to it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Deleted member 65988, 4am and 4 others
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
There isn't a sentence that could save me at this point. Not a logical, realistic one anyway.

I mean, I'm sure some of the people in my life could perhaps prolong the time I have left by showing that they truly care about me; but I'm not their responsibility anyway. When all is said and done, I'm the reason I will kms.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lostallhopeagain, Kit1 and Adûnâi
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nothing would save me

• Hugs
Reactions: lostallhopeagain, Neverfeltdeader and Kit1