• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Here is a billion dollars.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Not much. Maybe "here's a time machine" as others have suggested, but it wouldn't help much because a time machine doesn't fix the fact that life is pointless to me.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
This is the cottage in mountains, Noone will bother you and you will get all necessary supplies without any interaction.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
No sentence can save me. Years and years of declining health and nothing but disappointments and failure have completely stripped away my will to live. I'm past the point of no return. Feeling like complete shit physically and unrelenting chronic pain is definitely clouding my views.

Reactions: Gossamer
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
"here's a loaded 12 gauge, take it"

Reactions: Cakeisalie
Cakeisalie

Cakeisalie

"A man chooses, a slave obeys."
Sep 7, 2020
"Half-life 3 is finished and will be released this year."

• Yay!
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
I love you, so much, let's we start over again and fix everything.

recat

recat

That is my brain.
Mar 1, 2024
I love you regardless of your depression and I will be here for you, feel free to come over to my home again to spend time together.

• Hugs
Reactions: computersrfun
untothedepths

untothedepths

Your right. Your life.
Mar 20, 2023
Words are cheap. Words mean nothing unless there is actual actions behind it. So I don't care about words.

• Informative
Reactions: indignity, Gossamer and TiredOfAllThis
Codename_Joryu

Codename_Joryu

Dec 15, 2023
"We have found a cure for autism" or just simple "I love you"

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
''We've found a cure for tinnitus.''

''There is 100% no reincarnation.''

''Just click on this button and you will die.''

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
No sentence, when you are freaking frustrated, your parents are frustrated and everything around you is really really messy, there is really nothing you can do.

Gossamer

Gossamer

Todos estamos untados
Sep 1, 2022
"I forgive you, and I know it's hard, but you have a future as a kind person."

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
My daughter telling me she's not dead

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: anxious_depressive, dumbfukloser, computersrfun and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
congrats on making it through university heres a position at cern/ligo/observatory of your choosing

mortemsui

mortemsui

Fleeting Existence
Nov 27, 2023
Words? No. A time machine as others have suggested? Yes. But I just want to redo my life from when I was a child and correct all my mistakes, If I could. That would stop me.

I

InAgony

Student
Feb 19, 2024
It would save me temporarily if someone said they had a cure for all my health problems, but I still couldn't function in life so ultimately nothing could save me.

Save_Me_Mind

Save_Me_Mind

Sep 15, 2023
"I'm so sorry for all the pain I've caused you, I love you and want to be with you forever"

dumbfukloser

dumbfukloser

Feb 3, 2024
"I'll help you get through this, no matter how hard or messy it is. I'll stick by your side and love you until the end"

"Get the rest you deserve and I'll take care of everything else, you fought too hard for so long and it's time for you to be taken care of for once"

Yeah that was more than one sentence. But maybe one isn't enough

Reactions: tbroken
D

DeletedAccount0864

Experienced
Dec 17, 2023
"I'll help you get through this, no matter how hard or messy it is. I'll stick by your side and love you until the end"
"I'm so sorry for all the pain I've caused you, I love you and want to be with you forever"
"I love you, let's try again"
"Im sorry I want you back."
I love you regardless of your depression and I will be here for you, feel free to come over to my home again to spend time together.
I love you, so much, let's we start over again and fix everything.
Some form of these.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
You're about to follow through on your method of choice, anybody of your choice has the opportunity to say one last sentence to you. What would that thing have to be for you to stop and keep on living.
"I love you." -from non-family and not a guy lol

AbsurdAbyss

AbsurdAbyss

Lost, broken, empty, fragmented.
Mar 4, 2024
"I'm coming with you." To me, an eternity of suffering can't replace that.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
"Hey congratulations on living here in your penthouse in Tokyo, Master, and your bottles of nembutal are in the closet."

This assumes that I'm in my desired reality because I'd have a butler and bottles of nembutal, which also means that life is literally different (I have magic, I can reality shift, fly, etc), the penthouse also meaning that I'm rich; being in my desired reality also implies I have no health problems and I have my desired family. This also means anything horrible I've done in the past or terrible things done to me literally have not happened- no remembers them, they haven't happened, they don't exist, if you ask anyone they don't know what you're talking about, there's no records of those things happening anywhere, etc.

Last edited:
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I just want to see Rachel one last time. She was just a random girl who said she loved me in 2018 and we held hands for a few seconds and I still miss her to this day. Thats how lonely and pathetic I am.

I would probably still CTB though after seeing her