• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

busreservation92

busreservation92

Oct 21, 2023
We found a cure for your depression

Reactions: jaxxon_sunn and Kit1
vanillamilk

vanillamilk

nauseatingly miserable beyond repair
Nov 30, 2023
"here's million dollars for you"

• Love
Reactions: oddetoad, Lostandlooking, Kit1 and 2 others
sanction

sanction

sanctioned
Mar 15, 2019
"here is a million dollars"
"here's million dollars for you"
lol I typed my response without even seeing your's. We literally said the exact same thing back to back

• Love
Reactions: oddetoad, Kit1 and Adûnâi
my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
The world actually cares about you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iori011x3, Aim, Kit1 and 1 other person
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I love you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: iori011x3, Kit1 and Adûnâi
W

wheredidyouleaseme

Dec 9, 2023
"I will fix what I did wrong. I will make it easier for you from here. I will repair it. I will protect you."

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and Adûnâi
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
"Here is tons of cash take however much you need"

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: oddetoad, sanction, Kit1 and 1 other person
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
This!! There are no words that could mean enough to me that they could convince me to stay, but someone handing me a time machine? Hell yes xD
Right! only that, nothing less👍❤️😅🙈lol!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BrainShower, tarococo, Kit1 and 1 other person
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
1. The political altruistic side of me:
Yesterday, December 11, 2023—a date which will live in infamy—the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by strategic nuclear forces of the People's Republic of China.

2. The hedonistic individualistic side of me:
There is a girl who will do handholding for you.

Reactions: Kit1
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
nothing realistic. Only i can help myself . what i want is my suicide asap.

I have 100's of reasons to want to suicide. But i don't see any objective reason to live. There is no objective purpose to life. life is meaningless . to me the only real thing is extreme pain and extreme suffering which i want to avoid.

There are so many horrible things that can happen to a human or other sentient animal. I wouldn't want to live if some problems were even fixed by winning the lottery. But that's statistically impossible . magic is also impossible to remove all bad things and problems in life. Everything is subject to the law of Entropy . All systems break down including the human body and brain , things go wrong , problems occur.

There isn't a way to remove all suffering, all pain , all problems or to create objective meaning to live.

They made everything to help me in suicide a crime . and censored everything

They made suicide so difficult . banned nembutal and assisted suicide. If you had an electrical problem in your house. how hard would it be to fix it yourself? very difficult if you couldn't hire an electrician. I'd be scared to shock myself with electricity. And then if they would censor all info on the internet youtube etc on how to do repairs for electricity would make it even more difficult to fix the electrical problem. so this is why suicide is so difficult. they censored all info, they made everything related to helping in suicide a crime. same thing for anything else like car repair, plumbing , buying any product would be impossible for you to make a product as only companies can do it just like companies could make nembutal , sn , or suicide machines but those are restricted and illegal.

only i can do my own suicide because they made it a crime for anyone to help in my suicide. They made it a crime for anybody to sell me anything , any service an product any assistance with my suicide. so becuase it is a crime it's much harder to trust anyone that would say they would do it for example a hit man to kill me . but i
don't have that kind of money anyway.

What is see that it's all noise. With some initial basic BIOS , only a few instincts the brain is trained to subjectively like some of this noise. So the brain / mind is trained to think some things are good or get to like some things that are not objectively good. you might think i'm crazy but Shakespeare said " Nothing is good or bad but thinking makes it so " in the 1600's . for example I don't think youtube tv sports news social media are objectively good important or enjoyable but i became addicted to that garbage because i spent a lot of time as a child monkey looking at that garbage so became addicted to it.
All of this is on point and I relate to every single bit of it though I don't have the intellect to put it in words as eloquently as you did

• Love
Reactions: lostallhopeagain, Adûnâi and pthnrdnojvsc
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
What is see that it's all noise. With some initial basic BIOS , only a few instincts the brain is trained to subjectively like some of this noise. So the brain / mind is trained to think some things are good or get to like some things that are not objectively good. you might think i'm crazy but Shakespeare said " Nothing is good or bad but thinking makes it so " in the 1600's .
I could joke about sex or non-PC murder, but I'll make a soyer example - helping people feels good? But it's kind of before any rationalisation? If I would give a reason, it would be something arcane such as "the world doesn't help people, so by helping people, I spit in the face of god". Aesthetically pleasing.

Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
Maybe a hug from my favorite person, her name is Abigail. She just left me. It hurts so much. If Abigail were to come back and hold me in her arms, I wouldn't want to leave her. If she didn't leave me in the first place, I wouldn't even have attempted yesterday. I miss her so much. But I must have been such a burdenous friend, she's better off without me anyways.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Redacted24, iori011x3 and Adûnâi
funeralcat

funeralcat

Mar 17, 2023
"Let's go to another country, far away from your agressors, where nobody knows you and can start a happy life"

iori011x3

iori011x3

Selflessness, contribution, service ❤️
Nov 28, 2023
"You're the most important person in my life, so please don't go because I love you." or something along those lines ig. i just want to feel like i matter

Reactions: struggles_inc
struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
"I am so sorry for what I did to you"

Rouge4000

Rouge4000

Alone
Sep 27, 2023
I'm sorry for all the things I did to you(it has to be her voice)

• Love
Reactions: Burden_Bailey
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
'Here's your lifetime contract for a reasonably paid creative job and here's a suicide kit so that you can spare yourself old age and illness when the time comes.'

Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
Brain transplants are now a thing- and free to you on the NHS

idkrat

idkrat

Deluded rat
Dec 18, 2023
The only person I ever loved, saying something like
i want to be with you
or
let me die with you (he actually said that to me once, tho)

I really want to be with him rn.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Congratulation, you get this engineer job (cause im a engineer graduate btw)

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
"We won the lottery". It would solve so many of my immediate problems. And give me access to proper mental health care that I may actually stand a chance at contentment. Plus I'd be able to provide for the people in my life. I would not have to worry about the permanent homelessness I am facing. It would definitely make me more willing to stick it out.

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
"You've just inherited one billion dollars. Now do anything with it!" I could probably live comfortably with a billion dollars. I'd just pay other people to do life stuff for me. I don't think anything else could save me.

tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
I will stand by you no matter what(but they have to mean it)

Thomas Kub

Thomas Kub

pursuit of happiness
Dec 25, 2023
A realistic one doesn't exist.

A non realistic one? Probably something like ,,You are a god now and you can do whatever you want with this world''.

Reactions: lostallhopeagain
NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
Can a sentence save me? I have been told that I am loved, and there is supposedly 'help' to be found. But, I am so tired and drained by existence that I struggle to see the point in doing anything at this point. Maybe something along the lines of "I understand, and I am not angry with you" would suffice. But even then, a sentence cannot make the pain go away. A sentence isn't enough to grant me the motivation to WANT to live. I still lack meaning and fulfillment. I doubt there's any hope left for me.

Necrosis

Necrosis

Literally a bear
Feb 23, 2023
"I'll do everything for you from now on." I'm just so exhausted. I'm living for everybody else right now, not myself. Having somebody else do it for awhile would be the break I need.

• Hugs
Reactions: jar-baby
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
A genuine "I will always be by your side no matter what you'll face/do/be." coming from the right person...

Reactions: Redacted24, bebebeep and doormat25