• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I've tried every recovery option available to me and nothing helped. I hate being alive but I'm scared of death. What are my options going forward?, some days it seems like ctb is the only option.

issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Which options were available to you and how long did you try them?

Reactions: Ghost2211
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Which options were available to you and how long did you try them?
Have been to inpatient for 3 months, have tried 4 antidepressants, 3 years of therapy, and am in the middle of TMS, nothing helps.

• Hugs
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Have you had a good connection with therapists? It's important they understand and empathize with you for it to help.
I have a good connection with my therapist but I don't trust him to keep my info private from my family.

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Agree with Rosey, have you looked for professional help? It's a hit or miss but maybe could help you.
I have had almost every type of professional help imaginable. A therapist, A CBT therapist, 3 months on inpatient care, psychiatry, medications, TMS, idk what else there is

• Hugs