• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Invisible 73

Invisible 73

Jun 22, 2019
I'm so tired of existing, it is fucking exhausting! 51 years in this planet&I don't remember every being truly happy&content. Aside from the first years of being a mother. But that got destroyed too!

No matter how hard I try to darkness ALWAYS returns! I feel nothing but sad and empty. anything I try to make my life a little bit better, fails. No one wants to help me, even my mom is making my depression about how I'm treating HER!

I've never wanted to CTB so badly before. But I have no resources so idk what options I can even choose. Right now I'm just trying to hang (hopefully I'll figure a way out by then) on till I get my apartment packed up and my things sorted out, since I have to be out at end of June. I'm losing my housing then and there's no other options available. So I want to have everything organized for my family.

I wish so much that the earthquake we recently had, had been a big one. And it had swallowed me up into the earth forever! Thanks for reading this far, if you have. I know I'm just babbling all over the place