• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
my head is all over the place about this i know i want to die but i've got my fingers in so many pies based on so many circumstances both in and outside of my control that i don't feel like I've committed to a single one

There is so many methods i could do yet i haven't really decided or stuck to one because it seems almost every other day i go back on one method and semi research another and another until i find myself just getting increasingly overwhelmed and lost

And no I'm not asking anyone to pick for me that's ultimately my choice and decision and i've got to assess my options but it's hard to even elevate all the options i have as well as what circumstances i have in my control wether their possible and wether i'm both willing and able too among many more

Reactions: Eudaimonic
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
I can kind of relate to this. There are periods where I "decide" on one method only to switch to another when I deem said method to be either too unreliable or too much effort/too complex. At this point, I think I've researched, or at least considered, every single method that's even remotely reliable. I think one can fall prey to a sort of pernicious method perfectionism. But of course, no method is perfect, and you have to find the right one for you. Reliability, painlessness/peacefulness, speed, availability (e.g. materials, cost, setup, location, potential limiting circumstances), discreetness of method, short-term & long-term consequences upon failure, gruesomeness, and other variables should all factor into such an evaluation, with weighting determined by the individual (though reliability should be unequivocally weighted strongly, proportional to consequences of failure).

Potentially useful resource: https://archive.ashspace.org/ashbusstop.org/metacriteria.html

Last edited:
Reactions: goodoldnoname923