• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

rosemarythyme

rosemarythyme

Mar 19, 2024
This seems like the only available option for me, and i'm curious what to expect. like how long till death, till loss of consciousness, and how/where

• Aww..
Reactions: worthIess
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
Are you serious?
You will not simply die after slitting your wrist. In fact you need an incredibly precise plan just to have a small chance of actually succeeding. Your body will not let you bleed out through an open slit on the wrist. Blood coagulates. You panic. You regret. It's all part of SI. Not to get into how unbearable the pain is, how hard it is to get the placements right and the torture you need to go through as you sit in a puddle of blood.
A more reliable placement would be slitting your carotid artery, and even if it's easier to pass out and the bleeding is more intense, death caused by this is unrealistic to achieve by yourself without blood thinners, opioids, alcohol and a few more factors.
I suggest you reconsider.

Upvote 1
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Dec 18, 2023
Don't go for the wrist. If you want to do cutting as a method, I think you have your best bets here ^

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 1
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
please reconsider, this method isn't reliable and the chances of failures/injuring your hands permanently is very high

Reactions: worthIess
Upvote 0
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Please read this thread.

Upvote 0
A

Aprilfarewell4

Experienced
Apr 9, 2024
it's hard, you have to cut deep. mostly no one can pull it off because of that, it's more a self harm or cry for help.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Unless you're in a state of psychosis you won't be able to do this. Your body will not let you get that deep before stopping you. You'd also have to have great understanding on human anatomy, and an incredibly sharp, I'm talking surgical, blade. Don't even bother you'll just fuck your hand up.

Upvote 0
Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
I tried to commit suicide by slitting my wrists years ago. I thought I would just peacefully fade away but all that happened was that I sat in my bathtub for about an hour in bloody water until my arms started burning uncontrollably. As the arm pain got worse and traveled upwards I freaked out and called 911, spent a day in a hospital under suicide watch, another day at a mental health clinic, then they sent me home with a printout for mental services and a prescription for antidepressants.

Upvote 0