• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
What things in life lift your mood and make you feel a little bit better?

I love to cuddle my cat, especially when she nuzzles my face and curls up in my lap.

I like to share a meal with my boyfriend, especially if we have prepared it together. It's also nice to simply sit in silence together, comfortable in each other's company.

I like listening to music and especially to listen to recommendations that I might not normally listen to. I find classical music especially moving, but my favourite band is Radiohead.

I enjoy watching anime, reading Webtoon comics and keeping up with the latest animated movie releases. I am currently watching Food Wars.

My favourite Webtoon comic is called "About Death." It's beautifully written with gorgeous soundtracks, and is drastically underrated.

I enjoy nature, especially watching and listening to birds. I have a bird feeder set up in my garden so that I can see them more closely. I feed squirrels and foxes too.

It's something small, but today I bought a new dress online and look forward to wearing it. It may sound superficial, but for many months I haven't worn anything nice or that I feel confident in, so it's a little boost I hope I will be able to find a way of enjoying. I simply haven't had the energy to attempt to look presentable due to chronic pain, but I would like to try again.

How about you? What makes you feel better, even if it's temporary?

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Repair stuff and "saving" them from "scams" that most manufacturers are putting their customers through (Like Apple or Samsung Electronics).
Riding around in my Corvette through one road that goes up and later on down the hill.
Going through a little road outside of the town, where it's like super windy but also very relaxing.
And my Nr.1 thing is to listen to RP ASMR's before going to bed. It's definitely better than wasting all the w33d :P

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Seeing something funny or making a joke. That's about it.

Reactions: Mentalmick
Tegan_sky

Tegan_sky

losing hope
Aug 16, 2019
the "suicide memes" thread in this SS website. And other memes as well. Mainly memes that are hilarious or speak to the positive side of being alone/being an introvert. Funny memes and validating memes.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Visiting and playing with my dog, drinking alcohol on Saturdays, watching a cool anime/tv show/ or religion vs atheism and universe videos on YouTube, studying japanese, talking to you all and my lovely dad, and also, taking a hot shower everyday.

Last edited:
E

Emilia1012

Student
Apr 10, 2021
What things in life lift your mood and make you feel a little bit better?

I love to cuddle my cat, especially when she nuzzles my face and curls up in my lap.

I like to share a meal with my boyfriend, especially if we have prepared it together. It's also nice to simply sit in silence together, comfortable in each other's company.

I like listening to music and especially to listen to recommendations that I might not normally listen to. I find classical music especially moving, but my favourite band is Radiohead.

I enjoy watching anime, reading Webtoon comics and keeping up with the latest animated movie releases. I am currently watching Food Wars.

My favourite Webtoon comic is called "About Death." It's beautifully written with gorgeous soundtracks, and is drastically underrated.

I enjoy nature, especially watching and listening to birds. I have a bird feeder set up in my garden so that I can see them more closely. I feed squirrels and foxes too.

It's something small, but today I bought a new dress online and look forward to wearing it. It may sound superficial, but for many months I haven't worn anything nice or that I feel confident in, so it's a little boost I hope I will be able to find a way of enjoying. I simply haven't had the energy to attempt to look presentable due to chronic pain, but I would like to try again.

How about you? What makes you feel better, even if it's temporary?
Good food, sunshine, drinking alcool,my calming pills, sleeping, having hot shower, driving in a car -these make me feel better

Reactions: jenepeuxdiremonnom
J

jenepeuxdiremonnom

Apr 27, 2021
Wonderful activities @Persephone. The meals w/ a loved one, nature/birds, and dress all resonate with me.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Spending time with my cat, going on this website, visiting cemeteries as I feel comforted being near those that have died, sleeping, I used to love music but my tinnitus means I cannot enjoy using headphones.

avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Only thing thatdid is gone from my life now. I cannot enjoy even the few things I had left. They just don't hold any appeal anymore....

L

Less_Negative

Less is more.
Apr 25, 2021
Music, sleeping with my cat and following a routine (although I struggle to keep the streak up for more than a day or two, hopefully that will change someday)

I

ihatemylife

Student
Jul 14, 2021
Nothing that's the whole problem for me.

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Listening to music helps me and sometimes taking naps

• Love
Reactions: mossyfox
V

ven

Aug 11, 2021
In the past, I used drugs and alcohol. This form of escapism is temporary and introduces excessive drama and emotional volatility, so I am a straight-edge now.

For the moment, I implement forced preoccupation with learning or work. Never stop, just go. I've learned that if I do stop, it's extremely difficult to restart the momentum train and my energy focuses on existential despair.

M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
In the past, I used drugs and alcohol. This form of escapism is temporary and introduces excessive drama and emotional volatility, so I am a straight-edge now.

For the moment, I implement forced preoccupation with learning or work. Never stop, just go. I've learned that if I do stop, it's extremely difficult to restart the momentum train and my energy focuses on existential despair.
this is what happened to me recently. I haven't had severe issue with suicidal thoughts since my last child was born. but more recently I was forced to change jobs for reasons beyond my control. I went from a job that kept me non stop busy to a job with literally nothing to do. by time they gave me few things to do and workload slowly started increasing it was too late...

now I am so distracted by thinking of suicide that I can't get back on momentum with work in order to distract myself.

I hate this life so much. it's shit. at my last job i used to help people and work so much that I didn't think about dying much. I help no one now and annoy my co-workers. completely useless